Synergy Muscle - My compliments

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I just want to extend my compliments to you and your products - two of which have improved my workouts and probably my life beyond comprehension.

First, Cissus has enabled me to finally feel fully recovered from my shoulder surgery last Thanksgiving and I am growing much more than I was able to before the surgery (mega dosing 9 - 12 caps a day)

Second, due to the insane stress from my job on top of life's general concerns - I think I can count on both hands how many "good" night sleeps I have had in the past six years.
REM has given me a new found energy and actually more control over my temper because I now sleep like a dead person.

BTW, in the past couple of weeks I am sure I am responsible for the increase in sales which you have seen because I tell everyone about these two products.... :head:

In two words... Thank you!!!! :thumbsup:

Mason

Awards
Hey ronin13 would you suggest I get Cissus?
During wrestling season I pulled a muscle in my back doing my max deadlift, I kept wrestling with it hurt and injured it worse doing a firemans carry on a heavy weight. I also tore cartilidge in my spine. :[

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I had pretty aggressive shoulder surgery and nothing killed the pain. Nothing. Not pain killers, motrin, ice... nothing. Sometimes it was just a constant throbbing pain all day long and it was worse at night.

When I first starting taking it.. the pain actually increased for a few days... still can't explain it... but it was like all of a sudden one night I realized I could sleep on my right side.... haven't been able to do that in years.

So, yes... I really believe in this product and suggest it to anyone with such nagging pains... it can't hurt to try.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
BTW Mason- Sorry to hear about your misfortune. What have the doctors recommended?

Mason

Awards
I had pretty aggressive shoulder surgery and nothing killed the pain. Nothing. Not pain killers, motrin, ice... nothing. Sometimes it was just a constant throbbing pain all day long and it was worse at night.

When I first starting taking it.. the pain actually increased for a few days... still can't explain it... but it was like all of a sudden one night I realized I could sleep on my right side.... haven't been able to do that in years.

So, yes... I really believe in this product and suggest it to anyone with such nagging pains... it can't hurt to try.
Yeah mine is comming back, it's like that. Wow it hurt for years and it suddenly went away? I think I should deffinately check this out.
BTW Mason- Sorry to hear about your misfortune. What have the doctors recommended?
Well it did heal, unfortunately I was to late for counties. The cartlidge took 6-8 weeks to heal and the muscle as well. I went to physical therapy and I used ice/heat/massager and when I did do things like a dumb ass I just took pain killers and toughed it out. Which I regret doing.

I just want to extend my compliments to you and your products - two of which have improved my workouts and probably my life beyond comprehension.

First, Cissus has enabled me to finally feel fully recovered from my shoulder surgery last Thanksgiving and I am growing much more than I was able to before the surgery (mega dosing 9 - 12 caps a day)

Second, due to the insane stress from my job on top of life's general concerns - I think I can count on both hands how many "good" night sleeps I have had in the past six years.
REM has given me a new found energy and actually more control over my temper because I now sleep like a dead person.

BTW, in the past couple of weeks I am sure I am responsible for the increase in sales which you have seen because I tell everyone about these two products.... :head:

In short USPlabs is a blessed operation by the Supplement lords. If computers could show emotion or expression, You could see how humbling these compliments are!

THANK YOU ALL!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. Keep working hard but smart as well. I made the same mistakes with the pain killers. Definitely give the Cissus a try and definitely let me know the results. At the minimum buy two bottles and mega dose like 9 caps a day (3x3) for at least a month. I am fairly confident you will be pleased with the results.

Yeah mine is comming back, it's like that. Wow it hurt for years and it suddenly went away? I think I should deffinately check this out.

Well it did heal, unfortunately I was to late for counties. The cartlidge took 6-8 weeks to heal and the muscle as well. I went to physical therapy and I used ice/heat/massager and when I did do things like a dumb ass I just took pain killers and toughed it out. Which I regret doing.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I have to thank this board as well because I am not sure if I would have found out about Cissus without it.

In short USPlabs is a blessed operation by the Supplement lords. If computers could show emotion or expression, You could see how humbling these compliments are!

THANK YOU ALL!

Mason

Awards
Damn.. Keep working hard but smart as well. I made the same mistakes with the pain killers. Definitely give the Cissus a try and definitely let me know the results. At the minimum buy two bottles and mega dose like 9 caps a day (3x3) for at least a month. I am fairly confident you will be pleased with the results.
How much will that cost? I just spent 50$, about to spend another 250$.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
a board supporter has it for around $19 a bottle.

a board supporter has it for around $19 a bottle.
19 a bottle..WOW so cheap for such miracles!

Ronin13, I likewise have to thank AM for giving us the resource. A wonderful board full of knowledge and opporunity!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
19 a bottle..WOW so cheap for such miracles!

No kidding...

Ronin13, I likewise have to thank AM for giving us the resource. A wonderful board full of knowledge and opporunity!

Agreed!

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established

glad we could make a difference!!!:clap2:

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I can do that. Is it okay for a 15 year old?
check w/ your doctor first bud- at fifteen you should heal pretty quickly w/o anything b/c your hormone levels are still very high- just ease off training for a few days