Synergy Labs? Anyone heard of them? Thanks bros.

BigTodd123

Awards
I have a source who has a supply of Anavar in 100 10mg capsules by Synergy Labs. I can't seem to find any information about them on the net but the source says they are reliable and sells them UTC at a local store in Canada.

Any and all info MUCH appreciated.

BigTodd123

Awards
And I'm hoping its not the company that makes pet products...which is all I can seem to find. They also sell Nolvadex which he has.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im hoping this isnt a source check. but ive never heard of the lab

BigTodd123

Awards
im hoping this isnt a source check. but ive never heard of the lab
Source check? What's that? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

If it was a legit lab would it probably be more known? Keep in mind im in Canada.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

If it was a legit lab would it probably be more known? Keep in mind im in Canada.

maybe check out a canadian board? google?

just because theres not much talk about it doesnt mean its fake

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id be wary of any ug lab selling stuff in capsules. most of the prominent ug labs have a press or are using a liquid solution. never seen var in a liquid solution but still would be weary of a cap.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

You might want to read the Rules before making more posts like this one.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id be wary of any ug lab selling stuff in capsules. most of the prominent ug labs have a press or are using a liquid solution. never seen var in a liquid solution but still would be weary of a cap.
Exactly.
Nolva in capsule form is shetchy.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bigtod123! im from canada as well and i am on a clenbuterol (cycle) from synergy labs (not the pet store stuff...lol.) You dont have to be scared of it! it is very potent stuff! My fiance is starting his bulking cycle next week... from same supplier... few years now that we have purchased from them. i would not buy it if it wasn't good. What do you have..... ps: im a 23 years old female, i bet you that i can give you more info about the supplier than these dudes here on the site!! !
Brava - Bravo!
:rolleyes:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
;););)IRON LUNGZ! hope u did not got offended? cause that wasn't my intention at all. u're in the states i'm in canada and i use products from synergy... do u? can u tell bigtodd123 about their products? i dont know why you took my last phrase personal but the point is i'm not here to bug anyone..
Who negged you? It wasn't me... I did not take offensive to your statement. It's the fact that you threw out that you're a female and you know more than any guy on this board. I find that funny; however, if you care to prove me wrong, please, let's discuss.
Other than that, I'm cool.

RcRider

Awards
I have anavar 10mg 100 small round orange tabs from synergy labs. Not in capsules though, it's funny that they would make them in capsules and tabs...