• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice!

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ooh I like this idea Nos! Can you explain the low dose of epiandro? I usually run oral epiandro 800-1000mg/day so I suspect your carrier must dramatically increase the efficacy since synergen dose is that low.

Thanks for any info!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ooh I like this idea Nos! Can you explain the low dose of epiandro? I usually run oral epiandro 800-1000mg/day so I suspect your carrier must dramatically increase the efficacy since synergen dose is that low.

Thanks for any info!
TD greatly enhances absorption but also I expect people will use at least 2mL ED.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
TD greatly enhances absorption but also I expect people will use at least 2mL ED.
That is what I figured about the td and yup 50-75mg of dien per day is basically my sweet spot. I do think I will subsidize with a little more epiandro because I love the alpha feeling of that stuff.

Thanks!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long will this sale last? I’m broke from Christmas and won’t be getting paid until the 2nd lol

If it ends soon I’ll just catch the next sale

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long will this sale last? I’m broke from Christmas and won’t be getting paid until the 2nd lol

If it ends soon I’ll just catch the next sale
Right now it's scheduled through the 7th but if response continues to be good, I'll likely extend that.

I always try to make sure our sales stretch over a couple pay periods so you guys can figure out your bro budget.

J

jusstinnn

Awards
Ordered 4 bottles. Can’t wait to start this run, I’ve never tried Dienolone before but from Zoo’s write up and some threads on the VL Forum it looks promising.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YUMMM

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now it's scheduled through the 7th but if response continues to be good, I'll likely extend that.

I always try to make sure our sales stretch over a couple pay periods so you guys can figure out your bro budget.
Got my order in today. Good sale.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the main benefits to this product.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the main benefits to this product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i picked up 2 bottles to stash away for future .. $55 shipped pretty sweat deal .. thanks.

C

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nos, all my other dien stuff from you is brown/orange why is the synergen totally clear?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nos, all my other dien stuff from you is brown/orange why is the synergen totally clear?
Dien base is not as dark and (unfortunately) not as soluble as Ace or Enth so Synergen has a lower concentration of Dien vs other products I've made in the past. This is why I threw some Epiandrosterone in and why I'm selling it cheap.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is this sufficient to run by itself, or is it more meant to be stacked with something else? And is 4 weeks (2 bottles) standard?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How advanced of a user are you?
I will assume you want to know about the dien and not the epi as then you would just get the stano.
I feel like 50 mgs would be a good dose for cutting and I also feel it could do ALL the heavy lifting in a cutting scenario even at that dose.. so solo use would be fine for sure.
if you looking for power and size you will want to use more like 75-150... keep in mind every one reacts different.. I cant barely tolerate 100 due to BP issues. Believe me the stuff can really pack a punch at higher doses.

4 weeks would a little light.. 6-8 weeks is a far better bet with this one. Ive ran it way longer.. 16-20. so its user friendly.
due to price a lot of guys will stick to stacking and consider it to be a "tren light" as part of a stack. I currently use 1 ml per day as part of a cutting stack which includes real trest, test, and stano.

stock up.. this is a limited run and supplies on this one are vanishing quick~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How advanced of a user are you?
I will assume you want to know about the dien and not the epi as then you would just get the stano.
I feel like 50 mgs would be a good dose for cutting and I also feel it could do ALL the heavy lifting in a cutting scenario even at that dose.. so solo use would be fine for sure.
if you looking for power and size you will want to use more like 75-150... keep in mind every one reacts different.. I cant barely tolerate 100 due to BP issues. Believe me the stuff can really pack a punch at higher doses.

4 weeks would a little light.. 6-8 weeks is a far better bet with this one. Ive ran it way longer.. 16-20. so its user friendly.
due to price a lot of guys will stick to stacking and consider it to be a "tren light" as part of a stack. I currently use 1 ml per day as part of a cutting stack which includes real trest, test, and stano.

stock up.. this is a limited run and supplies on this one are vanishing quick~
Man .... with the sale, you could get 4 bottles for less than $100, and have a STRONG stack of Dien and Epiandro TD!
:)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to purchase this with Epiandro TD, but it's not coming up as BOGO.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to purchase this with Epiandro TD, but it's not coming up as BOGO.
The BOGO is not mix and match... I'm actually not sure if the level of shopify has that option but please email your order request along with your shipping address to [email protected] and we can create a custom invoice for you... or you could just get 2 of each... JS 😇

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The BOGO is not mix and match... I'm actually not sure if the level of shopify has that option but please email your order request along with your shipping address to [email protected] and we can create a custom invoice for you... or you could just get 2 of each... JS 😇
Actually it is showing mix and match, that's the problem. If I add Synergen, and Epi, it only adds the price of the Synergen. If I add 2 Epi it will show the full price. I guess I can just order 1 Synergen and 2 EPi TD.

Attachments

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually it is showing mix and match, that's the problem. If I add Synergen, and Epi, it only adds the price of the Synergen. If I add 2 Epi it will show the full price. I guess I can just order 1 Synergen and 2 EPi TD. View attachment 192279
Whatever's clever, brudda. If you can work it out in a way you're happy with on the website, go for it. If not, just shoot us an email.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
got dayum I LOVE LOVE LOVE This sh!7 ... feels good makes me happy~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend