Swolev2

jetrob

Awards
Any real answers on this product yet? I just got my order and downed my first dose today. The conflict is insane I wonder if someone who has no ties to it can give a unbiased opinon.

Makes no sense to me why anyone would put out a product that does the exact reverse of what it intends to do.

My thoughts

Last edited:
ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
they were concerned with the GPA put into swolev2 having adverse affects on ATP concentration in muscles but this is what storm of syntrax had to say which seems to make sense and clear up the reports:

" Studies are wonderful but you have to be able to understand what they mean. Firstly, an equivalent human dosage as that given to the rats would be 5 grams per day without creatine administration...this would cause near complete replacement of creatine stores with the GPA. This of course is not our goal. Small quantities will not do this but in fact will have a host of positive benefits on your metabolism and muscles. Secondly, from the beginning, we have said to use creatine with the GPA. Not only does creatine and GPA work in tandem to produce mindsplitting muscle volume but it just assures that there are no problems with taking GPA by itself. Unfortunately, SAN merely knew about our GPA discovery but not the gist behind it and therefore they are using it in a completely wrong manner. I would be concerned taking their product for sure but you shouldn't be concerned with Swole V.2...it is perfectly safe.

Let me also point out that EVERY Swole knockoff has long term unsafe levels of glycocyamine in them. If the product does not have a 4:1 ratio of betaine to glycocyamine then stay away from it. We didn't realize this at first but after much research we now know the absolute best dosage and best way to take glycocyamine. "

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sounds like spin to me. I'm really not sure about it anymore. Several people from indpedent companies have address certain health factors concerning it but there is evidence to support its safe use. Who knows...Hopefully yhat thread above will answer some more questions.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
they hell with all this new pump bullshit, i personally tried nox3 and v12 and didnt get a got damn pump from both. i tried it at all times of the day, w/ and w/o food, before and after eating, and damn near 2x the dose and nothing.

i will always back up my creatine fav., Syntrax Straight. wont leave you bloated like mono. will, 6% purer, mixes and taste better and cheaper to :) cant beat that...

does legalgear have straight, i havent checked?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Tell us how you really feel..... :D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
haha really, the hell with all this new creatine stuff that cost 20$ more and you get 1/2 of what you can get for 20$ less and for what? the same or a bit better taste and a pump that doesnt really lead to much more gains or mass for most people. ahah i guess im stopping to "smell the roses" more often these days cuz i pay bills now and gotta watch my money so i think twice before buying **** like that :D

thanks for letting me get that off my chest counselor bobo ;) i sent you 20$ and a complementary bottle of nox3 in the mail for helping me get rid of my stress. wheres my kava kava at :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 9
Supplements 11