Swole stack

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Was getting ready to run a pmag cycle but AI had an Awsome black Friday sale so I ended up buying the swole stack for dirt cheap.. I've already got a natty test booster for my pct so I figured I'd run this rite before I start pmag.. Anyways jus wondering if I could take all the morning doses at the same time.. Or should I space them out

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
And also for the glycobol shoud I take it before rite before or directly after a meal

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you can take all of your morning doses at one time. I usually take my Glycobol about 20 minutes pre-meal and as early as 30 minutes pre-meal.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Cool cuz I bean taking it after my meals an the after taste is gross. Thank uu

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean the taste is gross? They are pills...
Lmao yea but sometimes I'll burp after the pill breaks in my stomach and a lil comes up.. But if I take it before a meal no nasty taste

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy burped at work the other day after taking some Motivate. He said there was what looked like a little smoke cloud coming out of his mouth. He was FREAKING out. I should have let it play out, but I told him it was no big deal and that it was from the powder in the Motivate capsule.

He was so relieved :lol:

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ha that happens to me with my bcaa caps.. And that also tastes gross

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My buddy burped at work the other day after taking some Motivate. He said there was what looked like a little smoke cloud coming out of his mouth. He was FREAKING out. I should have let it play out, but I told him it was no big deal and that it was from the powder in the Motivate capsule.

He was so relieved :lol:
That sounds like what happened to me :)

If I were u I would save this swole stack for pct and jump into the p-mag

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards