So Secksy Must Has
SWOLE PATROL​

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got mine in a couple days ago. You guys ship quick! Just started it yesterday.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how do you like the new labels? pretty dope if you ask me ~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the PCT for 3AD?
I'm not sure how I feel about it. Its got really high conversion therefore may have a bigger impact on the endocrine system. Time will tell but for now assume a full spectrum PCT.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you compare Swole Patrol with Bomb Squad in terms if libido impact?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you compare Swole Patrol with Bomb Squad in terms if libido impact?
I have little impact on libido from EPI and have only just started to take this. On paper this should be more pronounced.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s all the hype about 3AD ?
Yeah I’d like to know this too. They were mentioning something of like a 43% conversion rate to DHT but I don’t believe that’s the case because that percentage shown on the websites seems to have to do with how Androgenic it is. I. D.o.n.t think this is a DHT precursor by any means.. a DHT derivative yes but not a one step precursor.. plus guys are getting size with it so it has anabolic potential too. DHT wouldn’t do much in that department.. plus no where in the write ups does it say this is a 1 step precursor to DHT.. we had those pre 2004 and they are gone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you would be correct in that it is not a 1 step PH ( even I fell for this initially)
3-AD™ shows impressive androgenic potency, being about 3x stronger that Androsterone and possessing roughly 80% the androgenic strength of Methyltestosterone!

While it may be obscure, 3-AD™ is no less a recognized endogenous hormone in animals, and it’s exogenous administration is expressly prohibited by some sports organizations such as WADA.

Professional athletes under contract should check the doping rules of their specific organization prior to use of our 3-AD Muscle Builder.

Is this estrogenic like 5-AD, or alopecic like 3a-Diol?

“3a-Diol” generally refers to 5a-Androstane-3a,17b-diol, a prominent DHT metabolite associated with alopecia. 3a-Diol is a generic term and should not be confused with 3-AD™! 3-AD™ is not a DHT metabolite, but rather observed to be biosynthesized in man predominately from Dehydroandrosterone (DHA) via 5-Androstenedione via DHEA. Since 5-Androstenedione does not back-metabolize to DHEA or DHT, 3-AD™ does not appear capable of raising DHEA, 5-AD or 3a-Diol levels. Therefore, estrogenic and alopecic metabolites of 3-AD™ should be negligible or absent, and the majority of its biological effects are likely attributable to unmetabolized Dehydroandrosterol and its oxidized metabolite DHA.

Recently, studies by Gillete et al (among others) have noted that Delta-5 compounds like 3-AD™ have an amplifying effect on most other endogenous steroids, so 3-AD™ not only has potent androgenic action on its own, but also makes an excellent synergistic addition to multi-ingredient products like 3-AD

Im still trying to find the metabolism chart. I will post it up when I do find it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The nomenclature for the 3-AD compounds is almost identical to 5-AD (5-Androstenediol) except where in 5-AD it’s is 5-androsten 3 beta.. this is 3-Alpha.. then both followed by 17 beta diol.. it’s like some mystery compound lol. Wonder why it was just found now. But this swole patrol seems like the best bang for the buck at 90 caps 25 mg pee capsule. Might just order two bottles any day now. Especially if the compounds can be ran for like 12 weeks.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ripper what’s your cycle layout for the 3-AD? Dosage, cycle length, running it solo?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The nomenclature for the 3-AD compounds is almost identical to 5-AD (5-Androstenediol) except where in 5-AD it’s is 5-androsten 3 beta.. this is 3-Alpha.. then both followed by 17 beta diol.. it’s like some mystery compound lol. Wonder why it was just found now. But this swole patrol seems like the best bang for the buck at 90 caps 25 mg pee capsule. Might just order two bottles any day now. Especially if the compounds can be ran for like 12 weeks.
It wasnt just found. Apparently nobody could synthesize it until lately.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its been a well known hormone but no one could synthesize it in any appreciable amount. Finally a couple yrs ago some one figured it out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ripper what’s your cycle layout for the 3-AD? Dosage, cycle length, running it solo?
im using it to replace hexadrone in my current cut. I will be using it 3 caps per day along side of 11 kt test and tren

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dihydroandrosterone is a major metabolite of testosterone. Dihydroandrosterone is the main steroid produced by the immature ovary; at puberty the synthesis of steroids shifts toward 4-ene-3-oxo steroids.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im using it to replace hexadrone in my current cut. I will be using it 3 caps per day along side of 11 kt test and tren
Have you run hexadrone solo? I’m curious if it’s any good and what it compares to.. type of gains side effects etc etc..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran hex at 300mg and 400mg mild but I liked it

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 3-AD considered an andro like Epi, 1 andro, 4 andro...?

Hair loss is minimal on this ?

Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is 3-AD considered an andro like Epi, 1 andro, 4 andro...?

Hair loss is minimal on this ?

Thanks
3-AD™ is not a DHT metabolite, but rather observed to be bio-synthesized in man predominately from Dehydroandrosterone (DHA) via 5-Androstenedione via DHEA. So yes it is a PH meaning its dirived from DHEA, and thus considered by todays terms an "andro"

Since 5-Androstenedione does not back-metabolize to DHEA or DHT, 3-AD™ does not appear capable of raising DHEA, 5-AD or 3a-Diol levels. Therefore, estrogenic and alopecic metabolites of 3-AD™ should be negligible or absent

meaaning little to no shedding on this one in theory

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last couple days to get that sale price fellas! buy some stuff so we can get the pre work out launched :ROFLMAO:(y)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is there any point running 3-AD solo? Like at 100mg daily? Or is this really meant to just be a stacker with something else?

Lolligaggin

Awards
Yeah I’d like to know this too. They were mentioning something of like a 43% conversion rate to DHT but I don’t believe that’s the case because that percentage shown on the websites seems to have to do with how Androgenic it is. I. D.o.n.t think this is a DHT precursor by any means.. a DHT derivative yes but not a one step precursor.. plus guys are getting size with it so it has anabolic potential too. DHT wouldn’t do much in that department.. plus no where in the write ups does it say this is a 1 step precursor to DHT.. we had those pre 2004 and they are gone.
If DHT isn't anabolic and doesn't do much , then why have I read on here and other places people praising The One ( the Brawn Nutrition title of this product) ? I was almost thinking of getting that with my next order from the supplier

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If DHT isn't anabolic and doesn't do much , then why have I read on here and other places people praising The One ( the Brawn Nutrition title of this product) ? I was almost thinking of getting that with my next order from the supplier
I don't think anyone has said The One (D-Plex) to be very anabolic though. Or at least I haven't seen that. It should add to strenght, energy, mood, libido, (good) aggression, hardness. So a nice stacker.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone know why dht isn’t sold as an injectable compound?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know why dht isn’t sold as an injectable compound?
My guess would that because the amount of DHT needed for medical reasons could probably be achieved by what’s converted from someone taking injectable testosterone, there probably isn’t any need to prescribe the direct hormone itself? You get what I’m trying to say? Kinda like how when you get your IGF-1 levels tested, the doctor prescribes growth hormone and NOT direct IGF-1 injectable? Not sure the answer but I too have wondered myself about a straight injectable DHT

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess would that because the amount of DHT needed for medical reasons could probably be achieved by what’s converted from someone taking injectable testosterone, there probably isn’t any need to prescribe the direct hormone itself? You get what I’m trying to say? Kinda like how when you get your IGF-1 levels tested, the doctor prescribes growth hormone and NOT direct IGF-1 injectable? Not sure the answer but I too have wondered myself about a straight injectable DHT
No that’s not why, good guess though. Unfortunately masteron wouldn’t be needed.
There in lies the answer…..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or esterfied dht
No clue, I've been looking for a straight dht transdermal for a while, read it was fantastic at reversing gyno but also could be used alongside nandrolone to combat the dhn. I know they make that, although I'm having a hard time finding it. But if they can make it transdermal then I'm sure they can make it Injectable

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No clue, I've been looking for a straight dht transdermal for a while, read it was fantastic at reversing gyno but also could be used alongside nandrolone to combat the dhn. I know they make that, although I'm having a hard time finding it. But if they can make it transdermal then I'm sure they can make it Injectable
Might try allsaintsclinic for your gyno gel brotha.