Switching sustanon to test e

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Is there any particular way to switch to test e.. Like wait a full week or take test e on the 2nd day after my last sustanon pin? I need to make sure my blood levels stay level. ive had zero sides ai is on hand and in use adex .5 eod

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I went the other way test e-sust so idk. But i would imagine you should kinda front load the E and tapper off the sust

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
I figured frontloading e would be a waste sinve i have 5 weeks of the long esters in sust that have already built up on my blood. Im just confused about when to inject next and if i truly need to front load enanthate when in reality the fat will metabolize only what it can from the oils and when it can. ?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
But you dont want your levels to drop, the 2 short esters in the sust will be out of your system in a few days

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
True frontload a gram and take last .8 ml of sust same day you think

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Is there any particular way to switch to test e.. Like wait a full week or take test e on the 2nd day after my last sustanon pin? I need to make sure my blood levels stay level. ive had zero sides ai is on hand and in use adex .5 eod
Sustanon has just about every ester except enthanate, so when you switch over to Test E, it would be the same as if your starting from scratch. The enthanate ester will need to do marinate for 3-5 weeks before fully saturated with goodness.

You'll need to take in consideration enthanate's half life.... If possible, I'd pin Sustanon along with Test E for at least 2-3 weeks before dropping Sustanon completely.

Good luck.

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Well hell im out of sust after the next injection ****.. I effed up

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Well hell im out of sust after the next injection ****.. I effed up
can you get a vial of test prop? If so, add that along with Test E for week 1-3 so that your test levels will not drop drastically.

Edit: I think you'll be fine even if your test levels drops for couple weeks until test e kicks in. I can imagine "whats the worst thing that will happen" in your case. You may slightly feel low T symptoms, but that could also be placebo. I switched from Test Cyp to Test Iso and only felt low t symptoms for under a week, but it comes and goes....mostly when I dwell on it.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Youll be fine, but for future reference download a app called "steroid planner"

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Ok thank god i was worried about sides thats my main concern i usually just cruise.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
there will likely be a small spike either up or down depending how you do it. just continue on pinning times but switch to teste and a slight up, wait an extra week then start teste and a slight down IMO. i hate sust due to just making things more complicated for no real benefit IMO. even if you do like i say it might go another way. but how i would do it would be to just switch to teste and continue what im doing, so there will be a small spike, no biggie.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
can you get a vial of test prop? If so, add that along with Test E for week 1-3 so that your test levels will not drop drastically.

Edit: I think you'll be fine even if your test levels drops for couple weeks until test e kicks in. I can imagine "whats the worst thing that will happen" in your case. You may slightly feel low T symptoms, but that could also be placebo. I switched from Test Cyp to Test Iso and only felt low t symptoms for under a week, but it comes and goes....mostly when I dwell on it.
teste and cyp hits its peek PER DOSE in only days, not weeks. but when starting cycle it takes weeks to NOTICE effects. and when dialing in say HRT it takes weeks to level out consistent levels. but the dose per inject hits its peek in just a few days so i wouldent worry too much since he already has test in his system, short med and long ester.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon has just about every ester except enthanate, so when you switch over to Test E, it would be the same as if your starting from scratch. The enthanate ester will need to do marinate for 3-5 weeks before fully saturated with goodness.

You'll need to take in consideration enthanate's half life.... If possible, I'd pin Sustanon along with Test E for at least 2-3 weeks before dropping Sustanon completely.

Good luck.
it is in no way like starting from scratch... :/
the med ester is alot like enth and the long one is longer, but its THE SAME DRUG IN BODY. its not him taking a tren blend and then starting test. test is test in the body. the ester doesnt make it a new drug/compound

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Oh man you guys keep making me feel better and better about this. Ill never make this mistake again though. Ill just cruise amd only cruise test e from now on and if my crappy source doesnt have test e ill just pct i always have clomi and nolva on hand i just dont like the feeling of not running test.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Oh man you guys keep making me feel better and better about this. Ill never make this mistake again though. Ill just cruise amd only cruise test e from now on and if my crappy source doesnt have test e ill just pct i always have clomi and nolva on hand i just dont like the feeling of not running test.
test cyp is also interchangeable with teste so if he only has testc thats ok, the diff is minimal.
only way ill use sust type blends now is if I get a crazy deal on it, otherwise its teste or cyp ( i tend to go for teste since its usually 250mg/ml and testc is usually 200mg/ml and i prefer less oil/volume for my doses.)

I remember when i first started aas i though sust was going to be something special. let me tell you 10yrs later there is nothing special about it, only added hassle if anything IMO.
I LOVE omnadren (its like sust) but unless its for super cheap ill take my teste anyday

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Ok great advice! I appreciate it good looking out now i know my options as stock varies.. No more sust for me.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
it is in no way like starting from scratch... :/
the med ester is alot like enth and the long one is longer, but its THE SAME DRUG IN BODY. its not him taking a tren blend and then starting test. test is test in the body. the ester doesnt make it a new drug/compound
But my understanding is one you introduce a new ester, that new ester has to build up even though its the exact same hormone.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
test cyp is also interchangeable with teste so if he only has testc thats ok, the diff is minimal.
only way ill use sust type blends now is if I get a crazy deal on it, otherwise its teste or cyp ( i tend to go for teste since its usually 250mg/ml and testc is usually 200mg/ml and i prefer less oil/volume for my doses.)

I remember when i first started aas i though sust was going to be something special. let me tell you 10yrs later there is nothing special about it, only added hassle if anything IMO.
I LOVE omnadren (its like sust) but unless its for super cheap ill take my teste anyday
So no harm in pinning test e for 4 weeks and then switching to test c for 4 week and then back to test e for 4 weeks and then switching to test c for 4 weeks.....etc? I am just trying to further my education and by no way am I arguing with you

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
So no harm in pinning test e for 4 weeks and then switching to test c for 4 week and then back to test e for 4 weeks and then switching to test c for 4 weeks.....etc? I am just trying to further my education and by no way am I arguing with you
yeah exactly . the half life differ by only about a couple days. teste 7-8 . testcyp 10. you can look at them as the same compound and ester pretty much and do what you mentioned above. iv recently went from teste to testcyp last week since i have a couple bottles of testcyp to use up. i follow the same thing as for teste. the only thing really is teste is easy to hold at higher concentrations in oil and why its usually 250mg/ml and testc is a little harder and tends to be 200mg/ml ( you can find it at 250mg/ml though and test at higher also) imo

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
But my understanding is one you introduce a new ester, that new ester has to build up even though its the exact same hormone.
not true the ester is just a slow releasing compound to release the compound, the compound is test. test levels will already be sky high if on teste and will continue to stay that way even if you use testcyp the next week. the ester is nothing but a compound that slows the release of another. the compound its attached to is what matters. ofocurse the ester matter also if you where going from teste to testprop for example. because you would be switching to something that releases rapidly and you would have to adjust the dosing. you would then pin less of it but more frequently to keep levels steady and even. but again the test levels would STILL be high and i would be the same thing as never switching esters (test level wise)

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
not true the ester is just a slow releasing compound to release the compound, the compound is test. test levels will already be sky high if on teste and will continue to stay that way even if you use testcyp the next week. the ester is nothing but a compound that slows the release of another. the compound its attached to is what matters. ofocurse the ester matter also if you where going from teste to testprop for example. because you would be switching to something that releases rapidly and you would have to adjust the dosing. you would then pin less of it but more frequently to keep levels steady and even. but again the test levels would STILL be high and i would be the same thing as never switching esters (test level wise)
I love it when I broaden my knowledge and many thanks to you!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I love it when I broaden my knowledge and many thanks to you!
NP man. I love to learn all i can and help when i can with what iv learned and had exp with : )

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
yeah thats what i would do front load a gram them maybe pin your last .8ml as like a pwo just do get in an extra beastly workout

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i would do front load a gram them maybe pin your last .8ml as like a pwo just do get in an extra beastly workout
not a fan of front loading personally. it takes some time to stabilize levels with weekly pinning and i feel front loading adds unnneeded sides to some thatout weigh the pros . personally i would stick to set dose and maybe add a slight bit more per dose half way through if a longer cycle. ive done both and liked just upping or adding a compound half way moreso than front loading.
not saying its wrong, just adding my .2 lol i know people that like to front load. if you do id do it the first few weeks not just the first shot IMO