Switching Sarms??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay in true bad luck having just started an Osta 20mg /11 keto cycle as in first 24 hours i have just been offered a lgd 5mg mk677 10 mg stack for peanuts...infact it was too good not to buy it, so having only literally starting the Osta would it be viable to go straight into the lgd/mk677 stack which is 8 weeks worth?? Could still do a decent recomp am sure with it??

Thoughts??

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will be fine. You could be a week or 2 in and it would be fine. Running LGD at 5mg is pretty weak though.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It will be fine. You could be a week or 2 in and it would be fine. Running LGD at 5mg is pretty weak though.
Thanks for the reply....hmm having looked into Lgd dosages it seems theres alot of differing opinions in that area...some say great gains off as little as 5mg others have gone upto 15-20 mg but i guess then comes the more sides at those ranges. Not sure what the 10mg of MK677 will do at that dose although i read it can increase IGF-1 around 52% at that dose HGH to 72% (allegedly).

I'll give it a whirl then starting tmoz and save the Osta/11 keto for a summer cut perhaps. Would adding Dermacrine be worth it for the LGD supression??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would just add it to what you’re already doing. It’s ridiculously weak on the lgd.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply....hmm having looked into Lgd dosages it seems theres alot of differing opinions in that area...some say great gains off as little as 5mg others have gone upto 15-20 mg but i guess then comes the more sides at those ranges. Not sure what the 10mg of MK677 will do at that dose although i read it can increase IGF-1 around 52% at that dose HGH to 72% (allegedly).

I'll give it a whirl then starting tmoz and save the Osta/11 keto for a summer cut perhaps. Would adding Dermacrine be worth it for the LGD supression??
What you’re reading about low dosage being effective is probably very old and false. Believe me even 10mg lgd is very low. I personally wouldn’t run lgd any lower than 20mg (I would actually run it 30-40mg)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you get good results off 5-10mg of lgd then it's spiked.15- 20mg is a strating point for size gains and that's why this pre made stack is garbage, If you take 20mg then your getting 40mg of mk677. There's no way to Taylor your doses

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you get good results off 5-10mg of lgd then it's spiked.15- 20mg is a strating point for size gains and that's why this pre made stack is garbage, If you take 20mg then your getting 40mg of mk677. There's no way to Taylor your doses
Yeah thats a very good point its quite restrictive in that sense. One thing though....all day yesterday my heart rate jumped up to 75 bpm from 65 (average) and had flutters in chest all day....would that be tge Osta/11 keto?? Never had it before with PH or AAS...bizzare. HR has this morning 24 hrs later dropped back to 65 bpm and havent taken another dose yet....kinda put me off a little if im honest. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this with sarms? Only other thing i can think of is a reaction to ingredients in the CEL Cycle Assist but never heard of that before.

will see how i feel over next couple of days and then decide.

Suppose i could use my Halodrol or 1-AD i have but wanted to stay away from sides hence choosing Sarms....but might have been wrong about the sides aspect.