Switching pinning from 2x to once a week?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Been on 140mg of test E / week for 3 years now

1 pin Monday 1 pin Thursday 70/70

I’m starting to get really sick of pinning and would like to switch to doing it once a week if at all possible. Originally my doc told me to do once a week anyway but I told him I was more comfortable with twice because I felt it would give me less spike/dip

Anyone have experience with switching from a twice a week protocol to once a week?

Will it have adverse effects?

Thanks

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hard to say if youll notice much difference. Its prob fine. But how difficult is it *really* to pin twice vs 1x per week?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will he switch you to test sust? That’s a better compound for less stabbing.

you could get away with once a week buts it’s not optimal imo

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try an get a longer ester if possible. Some people can get away with once a week pins on e or c. But as you stated the dips will be more pronounced as will any sides. I know for a fact I personally could not do one weekly pin with e or c and feel good.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have experience with switching from a twice a week protocol to once a week?

You'll just need to give it a try and pay close attention to how you feel along with how your bloodwork looks.

When I first began TRT and for a total of about 7 years I did once per week injections and always felt totally good with it, though I now choose to do twice per week (Mon/Thur like you).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.

Been on 140mg of test E / week for 3 years now

1 pin Monday 1 pin Thursday 70/70

I’m starting to get really sick of pinning and would like to switch to doing it once a week if at all possible. Originally my doc told me to do once a week anyway but I told him I was more comfortable with twice because I felt it would give me less spike/dip

Thanks
If you're on 140 a week you could switch to 100mg every 5 days. This is still 20 mg a day and your doing every 5 days instead of 3 and a half.

In my experience with test e or c 5 days is the sweet spot and window for least injections while also feeling consistent. You can do the whole 140 once per week and the difference is negligible.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have pinned once a week for years C&E no problems.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're on 140 a week you could switch to 100mg every 5 days. This is still 20 mg a day and your doing every 5 days instead of 3 and a half.

In my experience with test e or c 5 days is the sweet spot and window for least injections while also feeling consistent. You can do the whole 140 once per week and the difference is negligible.
My first test cycle I did 300mg test e once per wk. It was always good for about 5 days, it was the last couple you could really feel the trough. Just to corroborate this, I bet e5d would still feel pretty good.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m with you with injections getting old real quick, I’m doing 200mg Cyp in 1 shot a week, I feel good throughout the week and don’t feel a dip. I think you’re good up to 200mg in 1 shot, more than that you should probably do more shots. Try it, worst thing that could happen is that you have to go back to 2 shots.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I doesn't bother me much at all.. I sometimes get a little melancholy at about day 10.
2 weeks would be fine on sust. for me.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used to pin twice per week for years. Tired of being a pin cushion. See no difference on 200. When I blast I go twice

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been pinning Test Undecanoate once a week at 200mgs. Sometimes Ill delay my shot if I feel like using less.