Unanswered Switching my cycle up

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was running 20 mg Ed msten with 330 mg 4 andro and 500 mg epi for the last four weeks. Just got my dbol and test cyp in the mail so I'm gonna do another four weeks
dbol 50 mg(split up into roughly 15 mg doses three times as dbol has a short half life)
And I'm gonna cruise on the test for a while.
I have clomid, nolva and HCG when I do decide to come off the test. I should have got some aromasin but I will order some.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont know what’s your question or if there is a question? I’ll just say I wouldn’t start test and dbol without an AI at home.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Understand .... Guys that cruise know they may be cruising to TRT.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There isn't a question, I just wanted to share my cycle with some fellow gym rats. I am aware that 8 weeks(4 on msten and 4 on dbol) is gonna be hard on the liver and body but I have cycle support with TUDCA, NAC, Hawthorne beery, etc etc.
Until I get my ai, I'm taking 25 mg of clomid to prevent any estrogenic side effects, I know it's not ideal. Any recommendations on an AI? I'm going with arimidex or aromasin..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aromasin.
When are you starting the cycle?
Are you running only those 2 compounds?
Which one are you starting with?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
There isn't a question, I just wanted to share my cycle with some fellow gym rats. I am aware that 8 weeks(4 on msten and 4 on dbol) is gonna be hard on the liver and body but I have cycle support with TUDCA, NAC, Hawthorne beery, etc etc.
Until I get my ai, I'm taking 25 mg of clomid to prevent any estrogenic side effects, I know it's not ideal. Any recommendations on an AI? I'm going with arimidex or aromasin..
I wish you hadn’t shared that Halloween cycle.
The sh!t is scary stupid!

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am running test and dbol, today is day three. I was running msten, 4 and epi andro for the previous 4 weeks. I will get some aromasin

I wish you hadn’t shared that Halloween cycle.
The sh!t is scary stupid!
Knock it off. Cringe

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I know there is a format you are supposed to follow to the fucking letter when posting your cycles. Whether I am bulking, cutting, or recomp, my starting weight, my diet. Otherwise you get crucified by all these internet elitests. Well I don't care about all that. Sorry
You sound like a really smart guy! 🙄

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote