Switching from Erase (PES) to Triazole

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there,

I´ve ordered two bottles of Triazole a few weeks ago because I´ve read some pretty neat things about it. I also have two bottles of Erase and another two of T-Force (Fadogia). Due to my Triazole didn´t arrive last Friday I started taking the other two, so I´ve take about 15 pills of Erase in total (3 a day per 5 days).

I´ve received Today my order and I don´t really want to wait more than 12 weeks in total to test it (8 weeks of the Erase + T-Force run plus 4 weeks washout period) so I was wondering if I can just switch from one AI to the other without any side/reduction of effectiveness.

I would love to try it solo but Fadogia is really making me feel "Alpha" and I really like it :) Would be ok to take both?

Thank you and bear in mind that I´m not an English native speaker so sorry for the grammar mistakes!

Regards

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You could switch over, sure. As for fadogia, you can stack it with Triazole, but you'll find it harder to assess what the Triazole is doing for you.

ingenierito25

Awards
Thanks Robboe :) I´ll ditch the Fadogia then at least for the first 4 weeks or so, that way I can gauge the effect of Triazole :)

Regards

ingenierito25

Awards
Hi there,

Today is my second day with Triazole @ 3 caps a day (two in the morning and one in the pm, about 8 hours later). So far I´m not feeling nothing and the effect of the Fadogia has wore off. How much does it take to Triazole to kick in?

regards

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Today is my second day with Triazole @ 3 caps a day (two in the morning and one in the pm, about 8 hours later). So far I´m not feeling nothing and the effect of the Fadogia has wore off. How much does it take to Triazole to kick in?

regards
Effects in some are noted within 4-5 days. For others more like a week. Keep doing what you're doing, and really push yourself in the gym. Triazole is excellent for strength gains and you'll surprise yourself with how much stronger you can get while on it.