Switching compounds mid cycle? Help to transition.

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So running 300 test 300 mast 200 npp. Feel like I'm holding a bit of water with the npp. Diet and cardiondoesnt seem to help. I jist finished week 3. I'm thinking of dropping the npp but switching tren. Thing the only tren I have on hand is a cut stack of test p mast p tren a 50mgs each.

Have a lot on hand so don't really want to be more stuff. How can I transition switching the npp with the tren like that?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So running 300 test 300 mast 200 npp. Feel like I'm holding a bit of water with the npp. Diet and cardiondoesnt seem to help. I jist finished week 3. I'm thinking of dropping the npp but switching tren. Thing the only tren I have on hand is a cut stack of test p mast p tren a 50mgs each.

Have a lot on hand so don't really want to be more stuff. How can I transition switching the npp with the tren like that?
Have you used Tren before?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you used Tren before?
Like maybe 4 years ago. Found it so hard to eat on it. Ended up dropping it after a few weeks. Wanted to give it another go. Maybe just run test and mast instead? I love the feeling on npp just feel like I'm holding a bit of water and don't want that for the summer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like maybe 4 years ago. Found it so hard to eat on it. Ended up dropping it after a few weeks. Wanted to give it another go. Maybe just run test and mast instead? I love the feeling on npp just feel like I'm holding a bit of water and don't want that for the summer.
Well, you could ...

Of course, water weight will fall off after stopping the compound causing it....

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, you could ...

Of course, water weight will fall off after stopping the compound causing it....
So my main thing for this summer is I don't want face bloat. Want my face looking lean. Obviously diet and cardio plays into that but out of these which would give my face the leanest look or least amount of water.

Test mast npp
Test mast tren
Test mast
Test mast var??

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was me I would switch over and run 1 ml a day of the cut stack. 350 of each a week so your test and mastering doses will be close to the same. It depends on how you handle tren. 50 mgs Ed is not a lot to me but you said tren was rough last time around. Hi much did you use last time?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my main thing for this summer is I don't want face bloat. Want my face looking lean. Obviously diet and cardio plays into that but out of these which would give my face the leanest look or least amount of water.

Test mast npp
Test mast tren
Test mast
Test mast var??
Probably .... Low carbs ...
Then...
Test/Mast or
Test/Mast/Tren

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didnt you ask about starting npp like a week ago? How could you be on week 4 already?