Sweet tooth

a312

Awards
Hi ive got quite a strong sweet tooth mainly in the evening, i am watching my weight so could anyone give me an idea of something sweet but healthy that i can have that wont affect my weightloss goals?

Thank you

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few squirts of whipped cream on a can....or some over sugar free jello will fix it....no sugar or carbs just a tad tad bit of fat bro works every time trust me

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ Those cookies look good!!

2nd the sugar free jello or how about protein cookies? It's easy and fast. When craving something sweet I will make one, top it with some fat free whipped topping and have it as my "dessert". I'm able to fit it into my macros even while I'm on a calorie deficit right now.

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
How about this one. And handful of cashews or almonds chew it with a teaspoon of blue agave( closest thing to a candy bar but will only have complex carb and good fats)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sugar Free Jello works great!

I usually get me a spoon of natural peanut butter. :D
-Not overly sweet; but it kills my cravings.

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
Ever tried Truvia? I detest most artificial sweeters, but this one is really quite tasty. I put it on all kinds of stuff if a strong craving hits. Believe it or not, dipping celery in truvia usually takes care of the sweet tooth, and is a zero calorie snack

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Peanut butter and almonds*

I'll take just a small spoonful of peanut butter (1tbs) and 10 almonds, and I'll eat them very very slowly trying to savor each bite.

The peanut butter has a nice little sweetness, and the almonds also have a great flavor. Drink a large glass of water then wait 15min. I can pretty much guarantee that sweet tooth will be gone or at least manageable.

Dont deny your body food, just make smart choices about what you give it and stay active.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've found the easiest way to keep from eating garbage is to not buy it or keep it in your house.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 9
Weight Loss 21
Recipes 11
vector18 Nutrition / Health 5
lennoxchi General Chat 13