Unanswered Sweating like crazy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been sweating like crazy the past few days even when I'm just lying down on my bed it almost feels like I'm on D**. Not sure what it is
I am running 70mcg T3 and a transdermal fat burner mixed with clen. At first I thought it was my fatburner but I didnt take it for 2 days and still sweating I'm talking drops of sweat running down back and shoulders. I cant remember this happening on T3. Any thoughts?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What else are you on? Proviron makes me sweat like a motherfucker.

Body temp normal? The ol Do Not Post makes the actual body temp rise.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What else are you on? Proviron makes me sweat like a motherfucker.

Body temp normal? The ol Do Not Post makes the actual body temp rise.
I havent felt hot I'm on var winny npp test cup masteron

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotta be the steroids then if it’s a cold sweat.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you do anything different with any estrogen control ancillaries? If my estrogen creeps up and then I take arimidex, I sweat like a mad man at night getting rid of the water weight I’ve accumulated. Not hot or cold just sweating. Body is shedding
Water

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you do anything different with any estrogen control ancillaries? If my estrogen creeps up and then I take arimidex, I sweat like a mad man at night getting rid of the water weight I’ve accumulated. Not hot or cold just sweating. Body is shedding
Water
Nope same dosages maybe it's the winny or masteron

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Prolly the steroids. On 25mg of trest I sweat insanely. People look at me like damn are you on meth or something lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wake up covered in cold sweat when using over 200mg of masteron per week, or when i drop my e2 too low (when on test only).

@Codybenz that actually makes a lot of sense

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been sweating like crazy the past few days even when I'm just lying down on my bed it almost feels like I'm on D**. Not sure what it is
I am running 70mcg T3 and a transdermal fat burner mixed with clen. At first I thought it was my fatburner but I didnt take it for 2 days and still sweating I'm talking drops of sweat running down back and shoulders. I cant remember this happening on T3. Any thoughts?
anytime i go over 50mg t3 i sweat like CRAZY when i sleep.

same as you describe too where its not that i'm actually physically hot (or cold). just laying a puddle ha

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 has made me sweat amd then agaik nothing so the body can do weird things. Pair the t3 w clen and u def got a combo for sweat. Drop the clen for 10 solid days to see for sure as it has a much longer half life then ppl usually think. Or lower clen to 50% and see if that helps. Also, stay hydrated of cohrse and maybe try some pycnogenol to help w bloodflow and see if it doesnt alleviate it a little possibly. Also an adaptogen (rhodiola or good* ashwaghanda) may very well help the body adapt to wtvr is going on.

Also, ive noticed a high enough dose of test will make me sweat so if your test dose or other stuff is higher than usual that may very well be it!
Good luck.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 has made me sweat amd then agaik nothing so the body can do weird things. Pair the t3 w clen and u def got a combo for sweat. Drop the clen for 10 solid days to see for sure as it has a much longer half life then ppl usually think. Or lower clen to 50% and see if that helps. Also, stay hydrated of cohrse and maybe try some pycnogenol to help w bloodflow and see if it doesnt alleviate it a little possibly. Also an adaptogen (rhodiola or good* ashwaghanda) may very well help the body adapt to wtvr is going on.

Also, ive noticed a high enough dose of test will make me sweat so if your test dose or other stuff is higher than usual that may very well be it!
Good luck.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input makes me feel better

Sweating is most likely a sign your body temperature goes up either by steroids or t3. Its a way of knowing you're leaning out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys so I woke up this morning down 3.5lbs this morning from last week

But I took a bad fall last night twisted ankle and wrist just what I needed to go with my sore back

The pumps are coming on crazy yesterday I just crossed my arms in front of me and chest felt locked in that position. I'm loving the feeling. Not able to lift as heavy as I want. I have lower lower degenerative back and both my knees need surgery after years of fighting