Sustanon vs Test E/C for TRT

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm doing a homebrew TRT cruise and right now I'm using Sustanon. I like it because I only have to inject it every 2 weeks because of the short-medium-long esters last long in the body. I'm also on blend of Deca which has 225mg of nandrolone deconate and 75mg of NPP. I plan to stop the nandrolone once I run out.

But, I was wondering what you guys thought of Sustanon vs using Test E/C on a weekly basis? Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks in advance,
-SS

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you care of what anyone here thinks? You just going to post a bunch of studies, that nobody cares to read, to justify your point anyway. You’re the mastermind remember.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why do you care of what anyone here thinks? You just going to post a bunch of studies, nobody cares to read, to justify your point anyway. You’re the mastermind remember.
Bro, if you have a problem with me, make a call out thread and call me out. This is ridiculous. I'm here to learn and share my knowledge just like everyone else. There's no need to be coarse, bad mannered and all this nonsense.

If you don't like what I have to say, just put me on ignore and save yourself the grief of having to look at scientific evidence and never being challenged in your beliefs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are not understanding sustanon correctly. It has multiple different eaters long and short but that doesn’t mean you can inject it once every two weeks. That is going to create peaks and valleys in your blood testosterone levels. Peaks in levels is the first and most important cause of hct and hmg elevation in your CBC and obviously your estrogen who’s more prone to follow these peaks and lows. It’s basically going to be everything but homeostasis and isn’t very ideal long term. There is more and more doctors that come with ideas that microdosing multiple times a week sustanon has benefits vs e or c though but that’s another subject since your idea was using it to pin less. I know you’re a man of theory and studies, In theory, this blend of esters with varying half-life’s was designed to reduce the peaks and troughs associated with the metabolism of the testosterone. Unfortunately, in practice, this is not the case, proven everything on every studies.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are not understanding sustanon correctly. It has multiple different eaters long and short but that doesn’t mean you can inject it once every two weeks. That is going to create peaks and valleys in your blood testosterone levels. Peaks in levels is the first and most important cause of hct and hmg elevation in your CBC and obviously your estrogen who’s more prone to follow these peaks and lows. It’s basically going to be everything but homeostasis and isn’t very ideal long term. There is more and more doctors that come with ideas that microdosing multiple times a week sustanon has benefits vs e or c though but that’s another subject since your idea was using it to pin less. I know you’re a mean of theory and studies, In theory, this blend of esters with varying half-life’s was designed to reduce the peaks and troughs associated with the metabolism of the testosterone. Unfortunately, in practice, this is not the case, proven everything on every studies.
In Europe it's extremely common to get Sustanon shots every two weeks. I'm aware of the peaks and valleys of testosterone.

Isocaproate begins to near enanthate in terms of release. The duration is still shorter, with a notable hormone level being sustained for approximately one week.

Testosterone decanoate is also the longest acting constituent in Sustanon, greatly extending its release duration. The release time with Decanoate compounds is listed to be as long as one month, although most recently we are finding that levels seem to drop significantly after two weeks. To keep blood levels more uniform, athletes (as they have always known to do) will follow a weekly injection schedule.
Source: http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/ester.htm

Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just stating a fact that the esters in Sustanon do create peaks and valleys, but the esters in it are very long and can last for up to 2 weeks no problem.

What I'm trying to decide on is continuing to use Sustanon or switching to weekly test c/e injections. I'm really not interested in microdosing and all that, I just want an ester I can inject not multiple times throughout the week, but once or twice a week.

Necros

Awards
To be clear, I'm only posting this to get my post count up. But I'm here for you Bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id go with whatever ester/product allows you to use the least amount of AI. To me, that is the main decider of what is prefferable.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id go with whatever ester/product allows you to use the least amount of AI. To me, that is the main decider of what is prefferable.
Well, right now I'm using 10mg of Nolva a day to combat some of the estrogenic side effects. It seems to be working fine. But, I'm planning on making a big purchase because my guy is having a black Friday sale, so I want to get it in and make my decision before it expires.

In your experience, which one of these had you using the least AI?

Thanks for the feedback,
-SS

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, right now I'm using 10mg of Nolva a day to combat some of the estrogenic side effects. It seems to be working fine. But, I'm planning on making a big purchase because my guy is having a black Friday sale, so I want to get it in and make my decision before it expires.

In your experience, which one of these had you using the least AI?

Thanks for the feedback,
-SS
I havent used Sustanon yet, though Id like to try it.

Man, Id like to think theres a better scenario for you that would ideally have you using no nolva at all, 10mg per day is a bit unusual as a TRT ancilliary (though is it the nandrolones creating this burden?). Buuuut....who knows, things could worsen if you switched to a different ester, if you are an agressive aromatiser then who knows you might already be at your minimum sweet spot.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I havent used Sustanon yet, though Id like to try it.

Man, Id like to think theres a better scenario for you that would ideally have you using no nolva at all, 10mg per day is a bit unusual as a TRT ancilliary (though is it the nandrolones creating this burden?). Buuuut....who knows, things could worsen if you switched to a different ester, if you are an agressive aromatiser then who knows you might already be at your minimum sweet spot.
I don't seem to be a big aromatizer. The only reason I'm using 10mg of Nolva is because my libido seems to be acting really weird and I'm thinking I'm getting deca d!ck. 10mg might seem like a small dose and most people don't use it like that, but I still want the benefits of the estrogen, but without the progesterone from the Deca. I've already gained 10lbs and I'm on a cut 😅

I really don't want to be a pin cushion and do TP and NPP all week or anything, I'm just looking for a good testosterone and maybe an oral like var or winny to help me during the cut.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think youd like anavar, really good during a cut.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whilst I get the logic that sust should allow for more stable bloods with less pinning (and the graph below illustrates this and imo you can pin slightly less, ie once per week with similar stability in levels to e or cyp twice per week) I also believe there is a train of thought that suggests peaks and troughs are beneficial.......

me personally, I’ve only cruised on cyp to now but I actually have some sust for after this blast and would go once per week

Attachments

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro, if you have a problem with me, make a call out thread and call me out. This is ridiculous. I'm here to learn and share my knowledge just like everyone else. There's no need to be coarse, bad mannered and all this nonsense.

If you don't like what I have to say, just put me on ignore and save yourself the grief of having to look at scientific evidence and never being challenged in your beliefs.
Call out to what, to a internet battle on a steroid forum? 😂 Is that what you Transformers nerds do when you have a issue with someone? 🤣

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Call out to what, to a internet battle on a steroid forum? 😂 Is that what you Transformers nerds do when you have a issue with someone? 🤣
You obviously have a problem with me and keep insulting me continuously, even though I say nothing negative about you. So, it seems like you want to call me out for something but you're too cowardly to do it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In Europe it's extremely common to get Sustanon shots every two weeks. I'm aware of the peaks and valleys of testosterone.
In Canada it’s extremely , extremely common to have doctors give you a script of trt with test c or e 1 shot every 2 weeks... that doesn’t mean it’s smart. It’s a fight ongoing here and it’s absolutely fuxking stupid. It’s not because someone’s a doctor that he knows something about how trt works.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You obviously have a problem with me and keep insulting me continuously, even though I say nothing negative about you. So, it seems like you want to call me out for something but you're too cowardly to do it.
Let me know next time you’re in Las Vegas and I will do my call out in person and we can find out who’s the coward.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let me know next time you’re in Las Vegas and I will do my call out in person and we can find out who’s the coward.
Ohhh... internet tough guy. I'm scurred brah.

This is such a stupid argument to get into. I don't know what problem you have with me, but you've gotten real salty after I posted about cardinine and it's potential cancer risks. People would think you must be selling cardinine to have such an negative effect on you.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I've tried Sust, E, and C. I prefer E while on cycle and for TRT. Sure, I need to pin every three days, but I don't feel the ups and downs. I was pinning Sust eod just to avoid those peaks and I could still feel it! C was somewhere in between.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Worth considering that the more often you pin the lower the quantity and Subq with slin pins is a breeze. I’ve been doing daily test C and HGC this way. Although I’m thinking of trying mon-weds-fri and see how that pans out.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Worth considering that the more often you pin the lower the quantity and Subq with slin pins is a breeze. I’ve been doing daily test C and HGC this way. Although I’m thinking of trying mon-weds-fri and see how that pans out.
I wouldn't do a full ml of oil sub-q though. I find the PIP gets pretty bad over a half ml and even that is pushing it for me.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I've tried Sust, E, and C. I prefer E while on cycle and for TRT. Sure, I need to pin every three days, but I don't feel the ups and downs. I was pinning Sust eod just to avoid those peaks and I could still feel it! C was somewhere in between.
C and E should be basically interchangeable. They have the same half life, there's no reason carbon difference between the atoms making one have more test than another. So, just get whichever is cheapest.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think C has a longer half life? I remember recently investigating this and I'm pretty sure when delivered IM, C lasts longer than E. I definitely felt like it was harder to keep stable levels with C. With E, I don't notice much difference from one dose to the next.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think C has a longer half life? I remember recently investigating this and I'm pretty sure when delivered IM, C lasts longer than E. I definitely felt like it was harder to keep stable levels with C. With E, I don't notice much difference from one dose to the next.

Cypionate: Chemical Structure C8H14O2.
Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.
Enanthate: Chemical Structure C7H14O2.
Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.
Source: http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/ester.htm#:~:text=Enanthate will release a steady,for approximately 10-14 days.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah I was thinking that tbh, that the half life is slightly different but I can’t recall which is longer. Think it was like 5-7 vs 6-8 or something like that

I seem to do better on cyp anyway. No idea why, just seems that way.

I pin my cruise dose sub q and blasts im....seems to work ok

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
10-14 days for both of them. I can go and dig up the exact amounts if you guys are interested, but I'm really not in the mood. :) For all intense and purposes they are interchangeable.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ohhh... internet tough guy. I'm scurred brah.

This is such a stupid argument to get into. I don't know what problem you have with me, but you've gotten real salty after I posted about cardinine and it's potential cancer risks. People would think you must be selling cardinine to have such an negative effect on you.
wtf you talking about Transformers nerd?! I don’t remember me saying anything about Cardarine, I know way too little about it to sell, promote or debate it.

I don’t care for your **** life, but it’s annoying that you showing up and trying to debate everything with your dumb ass links, to studies nobody cares to read, every time someone asks a simple question. I’m sure you can find a lesbian debate forum were you would fit it a lot better than here.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Internet Tough Guy

Someone who constantly talks about how bad and "hardcore" they are over the connected phone lines called the internet. These people usually frequent chat rooms and online forums for the sole purpose of **** talking and gloating to complete strangers to fill the void in their life, something that doesn't impress someone in the REAL WORLD. They also like to troll areas in chat and forums that contain such topics as: Martial Arts, Boxing, Fighting, Excercise, Weight Lifting, Wrestling etc. so they can compete with other lifeless internet whores for the sole purpose of determining who is the biggest nerd of them all. These people talk about how much ass they kick and how they could take on the world single handedly, when in reality, quiver at such ideas of someone who dosen't like them finding them in their parents basement where they thought they were safe. Internet Tough Guys should be regarded as the lowest form of life on Earth. 99% of the time they are liars, who will make completely bogus claims of being 7 feet tall, 400 pounds of pure muscle, and bench 700. Often they have bullshit stories to accompany such shitty claims like "I've wrestled a bear and a lion at the same time, and I kicked both of their asses with ease!" or "I'm a pro boxer who beat Mike Tyson in a backyard brawl with no gloves!" They often reply with sayings such as "**** you", "i'll kick you ass", "your luckee that i cant get you", and the ever popular "where do you live and ill beat you ass". All threats by Internet Tough Guys should be promptly backed up with "Try it with a nerd who buys into your tough guy bullshit".

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
10-14 days for both of them. I can go and dig up the exact amounts if you guys are interested, but I'm really not in the mood. :) For all intense and purposes they are interchangeable.
seems high that bro. I agree on the interchangeable by the way.

cyp is 8 days https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_cypionate

e is 7-9 according to this https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB13944

I can post a ton of links to reputable sources and there is a bit of a range on both.....but they all have it at under 10 days

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
seems high that bro. I agree on the interchangeable by the way.

cyp is 8 days https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_cypionate

e is 7-9 according to this https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB13944

I can post a ton of links to reputable sources and there is a bit of a range on both.....but they all have it at under 10 days
Ugh, please don't make me dig up the clinical pharmacology and the studies on test cyp and enan just to prove that one is one day longer in the body than the other. Let's just agree to disagree, but agree they're both interchangeable. :ROFLMAO:

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure it really matters or is worth fighting over. What's important is how it works for YOU! Test is cheap af, so do your own research. I'm certain you'll find E and C much easier to deal with than Sust. It was a wild ride IM pinning Sust eod, but I won't do it again! Lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure it really matters or is worth fighting over. What's important is how it works for YOU! Test is cheap af, so do your own research. I'm certain you'll find E and C much easier to deal with than Sust. It was a wild ride IM pinning Sust eod, but I won't do it again! Lol
I think Sust is a great way to jump start a cycle. Run Sust for the first four weeks and then switch to test e/c. The short-medium-longer esters in Sust will start giving you immediate strength gains and you'll feel great in the gym. With prop and phenylprop in it, you're getting an instant boost of testosterone in the body and then the other esters are lasting the rest of the week, so you're golden.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
C and E should be basically interchangeable. They have the same half life, there's no reason carbon difference between the atoms making one have more test than another. So, just get whichever is cheapest.
Playing with words here but there’s like one day difference in the half life. They are extremely similar but the half life is not the same 😝

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test E IM elimination half life is 4-5 days. Test C IM elimination half life is 8 days.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Playing with words here but there’s like one day difference in the half life. They are extremely similar but the half life is not the same 😝
Just pls go. You're contributing nothing to this thread and just trolling at this point. If you don't like me, put me on ignore.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test E IM elimination half life is 4-5 days. Test C IM elimination half life is 8 days.
Source?

Please please don't make me dig up studies showing the exact amounts and how long they last in the body. I beg of you! 🤫

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Source?

Please please don't make me dig up studies showing the exact amounts and how long they last in the body. I beg of you! 🤫
Lol, go for it. I honestly don't care. Make sure the source looked at IM elimination half life of each ester though.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, go for it. I honestly don't care. Make sure the source looked at IM elimination half life of each ester though.
Where did you get the numbers for 4-5 days for E and 8 days for C? What's the source for that?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where did you get the numbers for 4-5 days for E and 8 days for C? What's the source for that?
I'm just saying I compared apples to apples, rather than apples to oranges. I lot of the sources for these articles are looking at sub-q or blood serum levels. It's important that you look at IM and elimination. This tells the real story!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm just saying I compared apples to apples, rather than apples to oranges. I lot of the sources for these articles are looking at sub-q or blood serum levels. It's important that you look at IM and elimination. This tells the real story!
So you're saying you just guessed?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you're saying you just guessed?
Ah, I see what happened now. I didn't paste the links.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another which found the half life of E to be 4 days.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol man everybody knows there’s a slight difference in E and C half-life although minimal ... wtf are you on... you can keep on downvoting my stuff. 20 years experience and studying of anabolics you said the other day eh? Remember two weeks ago when you didn’t know aromasin was exemestane? I can’t with you lmao

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah, I see what happened now. I didn't paste the links.

Well, I double checked your work and you appear to be correct. You get two stars and 30 minutes of extra playtime with the crayons.

Btw, I included the full study from Springer.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I double checked your work and you appear to be correct. You get two stars and 30 minutes of extra playtime with the crayons.

Btw, I included the full study from Springer.

Really though, it doesn't matter! What I'm trying to say is that test is so cheap you should try it for yourself. I know, for me personally, E works best. Yes, I'll use Sust and TNE when I want a quick boost, but for overall cycle/cruise levels it's not the best imo.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now c'mon you guys...i use E, therefore E is the best.

/thread
No but srs i am not kidding.

it just seems so user-friendly.

First of all its so soluble, 200-250mg/ml concentrations are a breeze to brew without excessive use of solvents, test e basically melts at room temperature almost.

Half life is imho just where it needs to be...still somewhat fine to apply once a week for hrt purposes if you dont mind a bit of a peak and valley...yet fast acting enough so that changes can be made relatively quickly and it doesnt linger in your system for WEEKS like deca ester.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

First of all its so soluble, 200-250mg/ml concentrations are a breeze to brew without excessive use of solvents, test e basically melts at room temperature almost.

Half life is imho just where it needs to be...still somewhat fine to apply once a week for hrt purposes if you dont mind a bit of a peak and valley...yet fast acting enough so that changes can be made relatively quickly and it doesnt linger in your system for WEEKS like deca ester.
❤

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

but I use cyp so you must be wrong. Obviously

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use sust almost exclusively. That said, pinning once every 2 weeks isnt optimal at all. I dont think theres an eater available thats optimal for that. IMO, whether youre using c/e or sust, optimal is more like 2x’s a week. An argument could even be made that sust would be better at 3x’s a week, since pinning for the short ester is most logical.

Regardless of which ester you choose, pinning once every 2 weeks is kinda dumb.