Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

sustanon + dbol + pplex + ?

im on a cycle right now to of sustaplex 325 at 650/wk but you got the oral jumpstart so you have gains already, must be nice lol. No im hoping it starts to kick in next week. But yea keep this going im intrested in this

Yeah i like this log also.Hog928 how long have you been on cycle so far?
 
update *

Injected my left delt yesterday. Did acouple things different in my inject set up that I wasnt doing. Like pushed some juice out the needle first before putting the pin in. Not as much pain and soreness so far.
Benched this morning and set some records for myself. Went up to 265 for some reps but I focused on getting as many reps with 225 as I could. When I got home and took my shirt off I couldnt believe how blown up I am. I shouldve had my gf take a picture but forgot. I will next time.
 
its funny every time i post I say how big I look and how much stronger i am the time before. Its amazing how my size and strength just keeps going up. I cant wait to take some new pictures.

Also my weight is at 254 which is 9 lbs up from the start
 
update *

Injected my left delt yesterday. Did acouple things different in my inject set up that I wasnt doing. Like pushed some juice out the needle first before putting the pin in. Not as much pain and soreness so far.
Benched this morning and set some records for myself. Went up to 265 for some reps but I focused on getting as many reps with 225 as I could. When I got home and took my shirt off I couldnt believe how blown up I am. I shouldve had my gf take a picture but forgot. I will next time.


good log! no real sides as of yet?i know you said you felt a lil test flu feeling when you first started,but that i guess didn't last long.So you are using epi as your A.I. are you getting any bloat at all?9 pounds is good.keep up the hard work bro.
 
No results yet today was injection 4. So just under 2 wks in so I can't wait to start gettin results. Hey marbaasxx Idk if its just me but I can't eat forever now lol I love it.
 
good log! no real sides as of yet?i know you said you felt a lil test flu feeling when you first started,but that i guess didn't last long.So you are using epi as your A.I. are you getting any bloat at all?9 pounds is good.keep up the hard work bro.


no sides yet at all...i notice ive bloated up on water but i dont really care about that. I know im not going to be ripped to the bone anytime soon...

I also want to talk about my goals alittle bit. Ive always been interested in bodybuilding but I know I will never compete or anything like that. Being ripped isnt really a major goal of mine either. I just want to be BIG. I want to be dominate in any situation I walk into. I know it sounds weird and Im sure others feel the same way. I like walking into a room and being bigger then any other guys in the room, kinda like an alpha male thing. I know chicks arent checking me out because they want the fitness guy with abs and all that **** but I guess thats not who I will be.
 
No results yet today was injection 4. So just under 2 wks in so I can't wait to start gettin results. Hey marbaasxx Idk if its just me but I can't eat forever now lol I love it.

Yeah man...ive been eating lots. Is this your first injectable cycle ?
 
Hey what up guys...One little thing i notice is the huge surge i get in libido 24-48 hours after i inject from the prop in the sustanon. its like a 24 hour boner :) anyway, i didnt lift last night, didnt have enough time before work but will be hitting it hard today and the rest of the week.

another note...injecting isnt getting easier for me lol...i still fear the needle...i try and pump myself up for it and run quotes threw my head. like arnold in pumping iron, when he talks about going through things and not worrying about what could happen...you just do it.
 
ha i know what you mean no matter how many u do you still think oh god here we go again. lol but keep it up man
 
ha i know what you mean no matter how many u do you still think oh god here we go again. lol but keep it up man

yeah for real...Ive gone 5 or 6 days without injection...my girlfiend has not been working so i havent had a chance to do it. I will tomorrow night though. Hopefully its not too big of a deal. I know Sust has long esters
 
dude just go into the bathroom and do work lol who cares how long does it take you i can get it done in 5-10 lol or does she watch your every move lol
 
doesnt watch every move but we live in a small apartment...shed notice i reckon...i like to make a whole thing out of it...shower, inject..i take like 30 minutes lol
 
Injected my glute yesterday, i mustve nicked a vein cause blood came pouring out of the hole. it was kinda weird.
 
update *

Did chest the other day and set a personal best on bench (275). Not a huge number but ive never been a strong bencher. I was barely doing 225 6 months ago so 275 is a huge jump for me.

Did shoulder last night. Was pretty strong, but i noticed i got sore really quick. I couldve barely move them when i was leaving the gym.

I think the best thing about test is my libido. I just want to **** everything i see, which i cant but i end up jerking off several times a day which is nice. If i can ever get over my fears of the needle i just want to stay on test forever. I probably will just blast and cruise sooner or later.
 
i shut this cycle down today...just isnt working out with my current situation...plus im still gun shy of the needles even after 10 injects. i will be back though...going to give my body a rest for alittle while
 
also my financial aid for college was suspended due to poor grades...which means i have to work full time. just isnt the time for me right now, i figure i will hold on to the stuff i have and get more test later. i think when i go on again i will stay on forever...
 
Back
Top