Sustanon cycle- looking for input

Warbeast

Awards
Hello friends. I have decided to run a cycle of sustanon to try and help with a winter bulk. I have not cycled anything other then orals in awhile (which is lame)... and am looking for input from those who may have run sust in the last few years. Important info:

-31 years old, 5’7”, 208 lbs
-16 years of lifting experience
-been on TRT for a year
-took some turinabol last summer

Cycle plan
-week 1-4 turinabol kick start, 60mgs ed. Taper to 30mg first week starting sust
- 500mgs of sustanon for 10-12 weeks after turinabol
- HCG twice a week entire cycle
-.25-.5 mg arimidex throughout taking sust
- PCT with clomiphene for 4 weeks, 50, 25, 25, 25

Thoughts? Anything I should add to the mix? Looking to put on 10lbs of solid size, and strength. Had a bad case of gyno in mid-20’s due to some crappy superdrol. Afraid of anything that illicits prolactin since.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d thought Sustanon was best for cycles of 16-20 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not sure how long you are running the Sust....

Warbeast

Awards
Running the turinabol for 3 weeks alone, starting sust on the 4th week and running it for 12 weeks. Total length of cycle is 15 weeks. Total length of using sust is 12 week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Running the turinabol for 3 weeks alone, starting sust on the 4th week and running it for 12 weeks. Total length of cycle is 15 weeks. Total length of using sust is 12 week.
...why?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Run tbol with sust from beginning and pin EOD.
That’s 4x a week. That’s a ****load of test D. Way way too much. by the time he comes off he’ll have 2400mgs of test in his system.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
That’s 4x a week. That’s a ****load of test D. Way way too much. by the time he comes off he’ll have 2400mgs of test in his system.
How long after stopping the sust will the last Ester clear?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can front load the sust by pinning 4x the first week but after that I’d go with only one pin day per week with sust with 2ml per pin day. That way you actually don’t have spikes on pin day and weird crashes in between. It’s smoother between the esters if you only pin it once per week. Twice at most. The opposite of single esters.

Reactions: Nac

Warbeast

Awards
I’m thinking go E3D for the first month to take advantage of the short esters... then drop back to EOD for the rest of the cycle once the long acting esters set in... what do you guys think?

Also, a little concerned to run tbol that long, it tends to tighten my muscles and tendons up heavily... worries about mobility issues, as I do a lot of tactical training as well

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
30-36days If memory serves.
Cool thanks. So in theory if you were on sust for TRT and did a blast, 36 days after stopping and returning to normal dose your levels should be back to ‘normal ‘

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool thanks. So in theory if you were on sust for TRT and did a blast, 36 days after stopping and returning to normal dose your levels should be back to ‘normal ‘
Should be. Your other values might still be off, making your doctor wonder what happened. People say you don’t need pct if you’re on trt, but you have to still rid yourself of excess aromatase, still worry about rebound gyno if you run a higher AI dose... things like that. It’s just easier to manage all of that when you’re not worrying about making your balls work. Right.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Should be. Your other values might still be off, making your doctor wonder what happened. People say you don’t need pct if you’re on trt, but you have to still rid yourself of excess aromatase, still worry about rebound gyno if you run a higher AI dose... things like that. It’s just easier to manage all of that when you’re not worrying about making your balls work. Right.
Right mate.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello friends. I have decided to run a cycle of sustanon to try and help with a winter bulk. I have not cycled anything other then orals in awhile (which is lame)... and am looking for input from those who may have run sust in the last few years. Important info:

-31 years old, 5’7”, 208 lbs
-16 years of lifting experience
-been on TRT for a year
-took some turinabol last summer

Cycle plan
-week 1-4 turinabol kick start, 60mgs ed. Taper to 30mg first week starting sust
- 500mgs of sustanon for 10-12 weeks after turinabol
- HCG twice a week entire cycle
-.25-.5 mg arimidex throughout taking sust
- PCT with clomiphene for 4 weeks, 50, 25, 25, 25

Thoughts? Anything I should add to the mix? Looking to put on 10lbs of solid size, and strength. Had a bad case of gyno in mid-20’s due to some crappy superdrol. Afraid of anything that illicits prolactin since.
I would not run your cycle plan personally. Sustanon has 90mg of very fast acting testosterone esters so there is no need to front load. It's a first injectable cycle and use the KISS principle.

Week 1-10: 250mg Sust every 3rd day, works out to nearly 600mg/weekly
Week 9-12: 30mg Turinabol daily, this timing keeps gains from stalling and allows your test gains to solidify (drop water) while the longer esters clear.

Base your Ari dose off of blood work but since you're on TRT you should have a decent idea where to start. You don't need PCT, drop back to TRT dosing and let everything settle out.

Do not pin 500-100mg on Sustanon once a week. I've done it and there is nothing pleasant about it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would not run your cycle plan personally. Sustanon has 90mg of very fast acting testosterone esters so there is no need to front load. It's a first injectable cycle and use the KISS principle.

Week 1-10: 250mg Sust every 3rd day, works out to nearly 600mg/weekly
Week 9-12: 30mg Turinabol daily, this timing keeps gains from stalling and allows your test gains to solidify (drop water) while the longer esters clear.

Base your Ari dose off of blood work but since you're on TRT you should have a decent idea where to start. You don't need PCT, drop back to TRT dosing and let everything settle out.

Do not pin 500-100mg on Sustanon once a week. I've done it and there is nothing pleasant about it.
Except you calculate your dose based on half life, not per week. With cyp and enth, per week works, because that’s the half life.

With decanoate the half life is double that, so you actually only need about half as much to reach the same serum levels.

This is why you ought to front load decanoate regardless of whether you’re also using fast acting. It’s not about the first week trying to see effects, it’s about reaching the maximum blood concentration for the planned dose of a long ester as fast as possible.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just pin the **** twice a week, 7-8am Sunday and 7-8pm Wednesday. That’s dead smack half a week between pins.

Warbeast

Awards
Really appreciate the incite and suggestions fellas. Extremely helpful.

Warbeast

Awards
Thank you Badrad... this sounds like a solid protocol with good logic

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Badrad... this sounds like a solid protocol with good logic
No problem. Test cycles are fun, serum sickness isn't.