Sustanon - 2x or 3x wk?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it better to pin Sust 2x/wk (Mon/Thur) or 3x/wk (M/W/F)?

Been reading up on it from different threads/sites and the feedback seems to be mixed. I know the different esters make it a little confusing. My guess is 3x/wk due to the prop, but I've also read to keep it at 2.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think eod would be best. I don't think sust is a good idea if you cycle, if you are on trt or want to be then decanoate is for you.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn’t the whole point of sust that it can maintain more stable levels being pinned less frequently?

I think I’ve read in Europe it’s medically prescribed with a 2 week per injection protocol (not saying I thinks that’s optimal for it btw)…..I could be wrong but regardless I don’t see why you wouldn’t just use cyp or e if your pinning 2x week?

as above, if your not trt or Bnc then sust is a horrible choice (as the long ester will take ages to clear when you cycle off)

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think eod would be best. I don't think sust is a good idea if you cycle, if you are on trt or want to be then decanoate is for you.
Ok. So you would say 3x a week is better than 2x week?

Isn’t the whole point of sust that it can maintain more stable levels being pinned less frequently?
I think I’ve read in Europe it’s medically prescribed with a 2 week per injection protocol (not saying I thinks that’s optimal for it btw)…..I could be wrong but regardless I don’t see why you wouldn’t just use cyp or e if your pinning 2x week?
as above, if your not trt or Bnc then sust is a horrible choice (as the long ester will take ages to clear when you cycle off)
Appreciate the feedback. To be honest, I already bought all the gear, the support supps, the PCT, HCG, etc. Plan is to do my first pin tomorrow.

Reading these replies, this will prob be my last go around with Sust (I'll switch to E or C in the future).

The only question I had left was if I should do a MWF or MTh pinning schedule. I can also stop the Sust early and switch to Prop for the final few weeks at the end. Any thoughts?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always pinning as little as possible so depending on what amount of oil your planning on using 2x is fine. When I pin more than 1x week I do Monday/Thursday.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you're hyper sensitive I don't think you'll notice any difference pinning this 2 or 3x per week. And keep in mind, whatever you do you are not wedded to that, you can always increase/decrease. I mean you could err on the side of cautiousness and start off at 3x for a few weeks, then drop to 2x. I really don't think it's going to matter much at all.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok. So you would say 3x a week is better than 2x week?

Appreciate the feedback. To be honest, I already bought all the gear, the support supps, the PCT, HCG, etc. Plan is to do my first pin tomorrow.

Reading these replies, this will prob be my last go around with Sust (I'll switch to E or C in the future).

The only question I had left was if I should do a MWF or MTh pinning schedule. I can also stop the Sust early and switch to Prop for the final few weeks at the end. Any thoughts?
definitely stop the sust early and switch to prop (that’s the best move even using cyp or e if your going to pct)