Sustanon 250 , Equipose 500 and DMZ OR MAX LMG?

ARTIOM

Awards
Hi Again FOLKS, need some advice on cicle start ,

Sustanon 250 once week
Equipose 500 once week
Do you prefer use DMZ 20mg daily or the AKA DECA max lmg ? For the first 4 weeks as kick ass starter.
Some dudes have posted MAX LMG is prolactine is quiet dangerous for gyno but more gains than DMZ?
Cycle sopport TUDCA and TAMOXIFEN daily also will use proviron 50mg daily for T boost.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Max LMG is a very weak derivative of Nandrolone and has to be dosed high. Like 100 mg plus to get decent results. Dmz is the stronger and much more androgenic compound so gains will be dry and strength will go through the roof.

I would run the DMZ @ 40 mg for 6 weeks and it will transform your physique. The max LMG is trash. You could bump the DMZ to 60 mg for the last few weeks if you really want the extra strength. It's one of my favorite compounds for overall strength and size. I wouldn't push it past 6 weeks though and would recommend running tudca AND cycle support

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Max LMG is a very weak derivative of Nandrolone and has to be dosed high. Like 100 mg plus to get decent results. Dmz is the stronger and much more androgenic compound so gains will be dry and strength will go through the roof.

I would run the DMZ @ 40 mg for 6 weeks and it will transform your physique. The max LMG is trash. You could bump the DMZ to 60 mg for the last few weeks if you really want the extra strength. It's one of my favorite compounds for overall strength and size. I wouldn't push it past 6 weeks though and would recommend running tudca AND cycle support
^I would agree with every single detail of this.

However, I maintain that unless you are in a terrible rush to get ready for something you are better off saving the oral for the end. And I know OP isn’t in a rush because he’s using EQ lol