Answered Sustain Alpha vs Dermacrine

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have yet to try Sustain Alpha but have used Dermacrine many times. For people over 40, (not that I am:D) supplemental DHEA/Pregnenolone is often suggested anyway due to naturally declining levels. Wouldn’t it make sense for those over 40 to opt for Dermacrine rather than SA post cycle...or anytime off cycle for that matter?

Thanks..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to try Sustain Alpha but have used Dermacrine many times. For people over 40, (not that I am:D) supplemental DHEA/Pregnenolone is often suggested anyway due to naturally declining levels. Wouldn’t it make sense for those over 40 to opt for Dermacrine rather than SA post cycle...or anytime off cycle for that matter?

Thanks..
dermacrine is great for on cycle, those over 35 or those on trt. I use it often since I am on trt.

sustain alpha is great for pct, or for those looking to lean up with a milder AI, it is probably as good as or better for libido than any supplement I have used.

or you could run them together, I have done this several times. just apply dermacrine to upper body and sustain to inner thighs and balls.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dermacrine is great for on cycle, those over 35 or those on trt. I use it often since I am on trt.

sustain alpha is great for pct, or for those looking to lean up with a milder AI, it is probably as good as or better for libido than any supplement I have used.

or you could run them together, I have done this several times. just apply dermacrine to upper body and sustain to inner thighs and balls.
Thanks!

I am currently on cycle and using Dermacrine. I also happen to use the ball approach with that...always have!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

I am currently on cycle and using Dermacrine. I also happen to use the ball approach with that...always have!
should increase dht?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s what they say. It does often give me an unrelenting erection when I utilize this technique before going to the gym. No complaints though!
in the words of alice cooper-I wanna be erected...lol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do people really go in the steam room to seek out conversation?
No, not usually. But, if I was sitting near a guy who smelled of Dermacrine and all of the sudden he started doing some sort of magic levitating wiener towel trick, I would hope for an explanation - and a quick one -- as I got the heck out of there.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, not usually. But, if I was sitting near a guy who smelled of Dermacrine and all of the sudden started doing some sort of magic levitating wiener towel trick, I would hope for an explanation - and a quick one -- as I got the heck out of there.
Yeah, I would definitely demand an explanation for the smell

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow did this thread u turn fast. But post cycle always use sustain. It is more formulated to increase sex drive where dermacrine isn’t designed for that.

Yes
You can use code chef for 25% off.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I decided to anoint Jim and the Twins with two pumps Dermacrine - and I'll be darned if I didn't sport a towel rack along the lines discussed above.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided to anoint Jim and the Twins with two pumps Dermacrine - and I'll be darned if I didn't sport a towel rack along the lines discussed above.
Yeah, it happens to me every time. Never fails!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, jim and the twins?

DERMACRINE!!!!

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow did this thread u turn fast. But post cycle always use sustain. It is more formulated to increase sex drive where dermacrine isn’t designed for that.

Yes
You can use code chef for 25% off.
What website is that code chef for?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer