Sustain alpha pump broken

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone had an issue where everything leaks through the bottom of their sustain or similar products? Anything can be done or just scoop it out of the bottom and Try to approximate a dosage? Nothing pumps out the top. Thanks

wayne47

Awards
yeah, my pump is not broken but have to pump ten or twenty times before anything comes out, have to shake bottle several times also.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leaking through the bottom and losing product or past the stopper and leaking to the bottom of the tube? Assuming the former since you said it doesn't pump.

I would remove the top. I've done it before. Bottom might work better. Not sure. Then just use an oral syringe to measure out a dose. I'm not sure how many ml in a pump atm. Maybe @delsolrob can answer this. I'll look into it though.

Can't say I've ever encountered this problem myself, but anything I'd possible. . I do remember when BPS was producing it, I had issues with inconsistent pump sizes. I actually recently threw out a BPS bottle that was about five years old. The gel had turned to liquid and again pumps were very inconsistent.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just tear the top off it (pliers work well), empty the contents into a small tupperware and apply.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DM sent - will get this taken care of

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unlike credence clearwater-I am the fortunate son---of all the bottles of dermacrine/sustain I've been through never had any issues...glad to see @delsolrob is on the case!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unlike credence clearwater-I am the fortunate son---of all the bottles of dermacrine/sustain I've been through never had any issues...glad to see @delsolrob is on the case!!!
I didn't want to say anything, but I figured Rob would take care of it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate all the replies. I’ve had it for over a year so I’m thinking maybe it just sat too long? Could be my fault for sure. Not sure but @delsolrob reached out right away. Wonderful customer service right there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate all the replies. I’ve had it for over a year so I’m thinking maybe it just sat too long? Could be my fault for sure. Not sure but @delsolrob reached out right away. Wonderful customer service right there.
Nothing but the best from Iconic Formulations