Sustain Alpha for Women

DadBodHero

Awards
Hello all, I hope all is well with everyone. I have used Sustain Alpha fairly regularly (month off here and there) for 2 years. It is hands down the best supplement I have ever used bang for buck wise. I feel great on it. Improved stress response, better energy, better mood ect.

I haven’t seen much in regards to it’s effects on women. If my wife were to use it would she see similar benefits? What would dosing look like? Are there any side effects to look out for? I appreciate any input, the knowledge base on this forum has been big help to me already, thank you for all you do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello all, I hope all is well with everyone. I have used Sustain Alpha fairly regularly (month off here and there) for 2 years. It is hands down the best supplement I have ever used bang for buck wise. I feel great on it. Improved stress response, better energy, better mood ect.

I haven’t seen much in regards to it’s effects on women. If my wife were to use it would she see similar benefits? What would dosing look like? Are there any side effects to look out for? I appreciate any input, the knowledge base on this forum has been big help to me already, thank you for all you do.
the label says not for elderly, PREGNANT women, anyone under the age of 18, or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition...the biggest concern i could see is the 7,8 benzo causing her estrogen to drop but other than that the ingredients should be beneficial to both males and females...

maybe @delsolrob has a more detailed answer.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The estrogen modulating effects could possibly be a problem. I can't recall any reported female use over the years, so it is very hard to say. The benefits of both actives go far beyond its effects on estrogen, and even then it's really more of a balancing act. Possibly a female would need a significantly lower dose, but really one would just have to experiment. The good news is that Sustain Alpha's actives are extremely safe, and if there are any issues they will quickly subside with discontiniation.

BTW: I've been using Sustain Alpha year around for almost six years now. 5 in 2 off for me, with the occasional break for cycles.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If he curious about that.