Sustain Alpha application areas

Stanfoo

Awards
The bottle says to apply lower body area.

Does it make any difference in efficacy if you apply it to upper body? I rather apply to shoulders.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bottle says to apply lower body area.

Does it make any difference in efficacy if you apply it to upper body? I rather apply to shoulders.
As long as it gets into the blood stream it’s fine. I always apply to thighs with sustain and upper body when using dermacrine.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard that you could directly apply SA to your genitals as it is a libido enhancer.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper body is just fine. You want to cover a large surface area, and SA pumps are pretty large. Chest, shoulders forearms, inner biceps are all great spots.That said scrotal applications are pretty popular, but inner thighs and tops of feet/ankle also work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with Ape. Really it's best to apply in large surface areas like suggested.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When i ran it i switched it up from shulders to tighs and sometimes on feet .. and felt all worked great

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When i ran it i switched it up from shulders to tighs and sometimes on feet .. and felt all worked great
lower body[inner thighs/scrotum]are best for libido, but that doesn't mean it won't work when applied to upper body....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lower body[inner thighs/scrotum]are best for libido, but that doesn't mean it won't work when applied to upper body....
yup inner thigh for sustain and i found those scars near your armpit - dermacrine was great for it ..very thin skin i guess

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Does sustain have to be rotated or shaken due to settling? Reason I ask is because I have a bottle thats been sitting a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does sustain have to be rotated or shaken due to settling? Reason I ask is because I have a bottle thats been sitting a while.
I can't say that it needs to be, but I would....turn the bottle upside down between uses.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anywhere there is thin skin. Upper chest, traps, inner thigh, elbow pits, back of knees, tops of feet. Your balls, lower abs ect

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anywhere there is thin skin. Upper chest, traps, inner thigh, elbow pits, back of knees, tops of feet. Your balls, lower abs ect
I am glad this thread got re-upped, reminded me I need some sustain, @delsolrob . sustain was close to sold out last time I needed a tube.