Sustain Alpha and Neuro AET

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do these two stack well together? Or too much cortisol control? Looking for a natty feel good stack after my current test “blast”, which isn’t going as well as I had hoped. Being 50+ is becoming a pita, and even test is making me lethargic

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No reason they can't. I have run each solo but never stacked them. Sustain alpha is one of my favs. Great for libido and a nice natural energy/mood boost. I used neuro aet for a cut. Definitely leaned out around the love handle area. You can adjust the dosing with neuro, if you feel lethargic I would reduce it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sustain alpha is one of my favs. Great for libido and a nice natural energy/mood boost
I'll second this. Definitely gave me a nice increase in libido and mood.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason I shouldn’t start SA while still on a modest test blast? 200mg every 4 days for another month then back to trt dose.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason I shouldn’t start SA while still on a modest test blast? 200mg every 4 days for another month then back to trt dose.
It couldn’t hurt you. Can only help

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say that Sustain Alpha is blowing my mind. I always heard good things about it but never paid much attention to it. I’m still on a modest test blast of 200mg every 4 days. Been doing that for ~2 months now, and it has honestly not done much for libido. I started SA a little over a week ago. 4 pumps every morning. The last 3 nights I have been woken up by wood multiple times. Last night was ridiculous. Woke up 3 times because I was hard as a rock. It got so annoying that I finally had to wake up the wife and take care of it. My guess is that my body chemistry will adjust and it won’t be as intense. Wasn’t expecting this at all. It’s just weird how taking something natural in the morning can have such a profound effect at night. Don’t know the mechanism there, but I’m toning back to 3 pumps to see how that’ll do.

I would say my libido is almost on par with when I first started trt. That lasted for about a 4-6 weeks and then started to weaken a bit, which I was glad. Nothing like a raging boner you can’t do anything about at times. Annoying af.

Anyway just wanted to comment and see if anyone else had this type of reaction to SA.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously, Sustain Alpha is one of the most underrated products these days - I get emails pretty constantly from people who are blown away by the libido boost.

Sustain Alpha - tried, true, delivers!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to answer the original question: Sustain Alpha and Neuro AET work amazingly together to optimize your hormones by not just increase testosterone, but to also improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio.

If you think the libido on sustain alpha solo is great, I bet the combo of Neuro AET and Sustain Alpha would really blow you away.