SUSTAIN ALPHA AND ICONOGENIN???

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed an order for 2 of each. I train at 8pm then eat shower and go to bed. Would I still want to dose these both before going to bed? Would they have a better effect pre workout?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order for 2 of each. I train at 8pm then eat shower and go to bed. Would I still want to dose these both before going to bed? Would they have a better effect pre workout?
it's recommended to wait 4 hours after applying to shower...so---before bed!!!

great combo, imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would do before bed or first thing after am shower.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our pump sizes are pretty big and dosed according to weight. The pump size allows better delivery of the actives across a larger surface area. Something alot of companies miss. Using two products at the same time could be problematic.

I'd suggest picking either for an AM application and the other pre-bed. Both preferably after showering. Sustain I enjoy best in the morning, but the 7,8 benzo's anti-anxiolytic effect could help with sleep.

Transdermals have a slower release over 24 hours, so I see no need to dose pre workout.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies ! Looking forward to this and adding the 7,8 benzo when it drops.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies ! Looking forward to this and adding the 7,8 benzo when it drops.