Sustain alpha + anabolic effect = Kickass natty stack

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Couple months ago I ran icon one and ultra hard. I took super PCT for a month and combined sustained alpha and antibiotic effect. I'm basically two months removed from the run and not only maintaind the gains, but am more veiny and my lifts have gone up.

I honestly was not expecting this and I've taken a ton of Natty anabolics before. This stuff reminds me of the old school Ana Beta before they changed the formula. Going to take a little time off and then jump back on that same stack again. Stuff is legit!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have yet to try sustain alpha and anabolic effect...but sustain alpha and m-test has worked well for me the several times i have used them...next time i will have to try sustain alpha and anabolic effect.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
have yet to try sustain alpha and anabolic effect...but sustain alpha and m-test has worked well for me the several times i have used them...next time i will have to try sustain alpha and anabolic effect.
I've tried M-Test in the past and it just didn't seem to work very well for me. Sustain Alpha and antibiotic effect should treat you well. I noticed quite a number of guys on AM stacking it with pretty good results. I was just surprised how will it works, since most natty stuff doesn't give me much of a kick.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the number of emails I'm getting praising Sustain Alpha have always been great. But, since I took over mfg of the gels and really dialed in the process, they are coming in like 3 fold more. Really love the feedback, thank you!

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thinking of trying sustain alpha. Gonna do two months. 1st month along with anabolic effect and the 2nd month with m-test. Thoughts? Recommendations? Better alternatives?

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of trying sustain alpha. Gonna do two months. 1st month along with anabolic effect and the 2nd month with m-test. Thoughts? Recommendations? Better alternatives?
If you run sustain alpha for 2 months I'd recommend running M-test or anabolic effect for 2 months. This way you can better know which one you responded to better. I've run m test on the solo and didn't really yield much results. However sustain Alpha with anabolic effect has been an excellent 2 month stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you run sustain alpha for 2 months I'd recommend running M-test or anabolic effect for 2 months. This way you can better know which one you responded to better. I've run m test on the solo and didn't really yield much results. However sustain Alpha with anabolic effect has been an excellent 2 month stack.
i agree

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the number of emails I'm getting praising Sustain Alpha have always been great. But, since I took over mfg of the gels and really dialed in the process, they are coming in like 3 fold more. Really love the feedback, thank you!
that's because you da man!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats a nice stack .. ive ran sustain with great results .. havent tried this stack but can def see the synergy between them

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Couple months ago I ran icon one and ultra hard. I took super PCT for a month and combined sustained alpha and antibiotic effect. I'm basically two months removed from the run and not only maintaind the gains, but am more veiny and my lifts have gone up.

I honestly was not expecting this and I've taken a ton of Natty anabolics before. This stuff reminds me of the old school Ana Beta before they changed the formula. Going to take a little time off and then jump back on that same stack again. Stuff is legit!
Where are we getting( Sustain Alpha )
At now days ? ? ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where are we getting( Sustain Alpha )
At now days ? ? ?
iconic formulations...THEBIGT gets 20% off entire site everyday all year long-except for those fantastic sales of course!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is certainly a good combination. Sustain Alpha is the best thing I have used regarding libido OTC. It does more for my libido than my TRT. I am not saying it is better than TRT in all respects but even on TRT I have close to zero libido. Add in Sustain Alpha and I am game. The only thing that works better is Pramipexole and of course I prefer SA to a strong dopaminergic drug with side effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is certainly a good combination. Sustain Alpha is the best thing I have used regarding libido OTC. It does more for my libido than my TRT. I am not saying it is better than TRT in all respects but even on TRT I have close to zero libido. Add in Sustain Alpha and I am game. The only thing that works better is Pramipexole and of course I prefer SA to a strong dopaminergic drug with side effects.
glad to hear this...i too am a fan of sustain alpha!!!