Sust 250 and Diana

ilkogermanov

Awards
Hi, I'm 36 years old. I'm thinking of doing a 12 week cycle with 20mg Methandrostanolone and Sustanon as a base. I did a couple of cycles in my twenties, and have been training ever since. I don't want much. If I gain like 10 kilos (22 pounds) water free lean muscle i would be happy. My question is about the sustanon - what dosage should I administer weekly? What is the minimum dosage for muscle growth? What dosage should i do, if i decide to do a cruise after the cycle using Sustanon, because of it's ability to keep a relatively steady lvls of testosterone? I've been reading some contradictory statements on the net on the matter. Thank you.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d run the sustanon at 500mg per week split 2-3x weekly. Personally would rather bump the dbol to 30-40, but 20 will work fine too. You’d also need an ai like anastrozole. A cruising dose would be 100-200mg per week typically, but at your age, you’d be better off getting trt from a doctor.

ilkogermanov

Awards
I was thinking the 20mg would be ok for me, since it's my first cycle in like fifteen years or so, and want to keep it going for 12 weeks to make any actual fains and bit piss it all off when it's over. Thanks for the reply! It has been helpful!