Surprising Results 12 Weeks Post Pellet Insertion

jonko

Awards
I just got my labs back. It has now been exactly 12 weeks since I had pellets inserted.
Quest
Total T 631 Range 240-820
E2 33 Range < 39
Hct 48
RBC 5.5

WOW is all I can say. I was scheduled to get new pellets put in next week, but now we put it off another month. doc says can't re-insert if Im over 600.

Just to remind you, 4 weeks after the last insertion my total T was 920 and E2 was 62, HCT 51

Prior to that on Androgel Total T was 1050 and E2 was 95, with HCT of 53

SO I guess the pellets are a success for me. I only need to re-insert every 4 months and my E2 for the first time in my life is under control! And my Hematocrit is normal for the first time in a year.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Pellets are very costlly and majority of drs are charging between $600-900 for insert 3 times a year. The e2 is 33 at the trough it does not say how high it is at the peak !!. Question is how are you feeling?

Inserted in out side of azz.

jonko

Awards
Pellets are very costlly and majority of drs are charging between $600-900 for insert 3 times a year. The e2 is 33 at the trough it does not say how high it is at the peak !!. Question is how are you feeling?

Inserted in out side of azz.
Actually most insurance pays for pellets these days as its cheaper then androgel.
My pellets are paid in full by AETNA
I saw the bill, doctor submitted $600.00 but the contracts rate was $275.00 and thats all he got. Not really expensive either way, its only 3 times a year, but like I said my insurance covered it.

My E2 on androgel 6 months ago was 95 and total t was 1050
My Total T 4 weeks after pellets were injected were 920 and E2 was 62 (not great but a BIG improvement)
12 weeks post pellet insertion my total t was 630 and E2 33 :)

And as a bonus, for the first time in over a year since going on TRT my HCT is finally normal.

I highly recommend pellets, everyone should try it and see if it works for them. If you have insurance it will most likely be covered anyway.
It took the doctor 3 minutes to inject the pellets in the ass cheek, no stitches, its literally injected with a big needle, no pain at all. I was in and out in 15 minutes.

I feel fine,

jonko

Awards
I found my old blood tests prior to being put on T and my E2 was higher, with very low T:
Tot Testosterone: 233
Free Testosterone: 5.3
LH: 0.1
FSH: 0.1
Estradiol: 45.11

The only different from then to now is I lost about 15 pounds and I am taking 50 mcg zinc every day.

charley

charley

Awards
:clap2:Good for you Jonco..........keep us informed