Sups for good sensation to penis

Blender

Awards
Hello all,

Way back I took a product called orexis and to my surprise, one of the benefits was a really good sensation to the head of my penis, which made bjs far more pleasurable.

This sensation was also felt without any stimulation or touching and I loved it.

Eventually later while taking other sups, I experienced the same sensation with some hgw products. The last hgw I took was from WorldLabs with which I also did get the sensation slightly. However dues to its exorbitant price, this time I went with a different product (50% icariin) from wonderland (on Amazon). While it does the job with erection, I don't get the pleasure sensation from it. But that's really what I want more cause erection is not a problem for me.

I plan to order a 40% extract from Live Long Nutrition. So do any of you who have experienced hgw from this manufacture know if it will provide the pleasure sensation to the penis head as well?

Also, if possible, can we list other sups that provide similar pleasurable feeling to the penis beyond just increasing libido or erection plz?

Thx a lot.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I've been told Ball Refill is really good for sensitivity

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was going to make the same suggestion

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Histidine - simple, cheap and it works.