SupremeLabsUSA

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Is there MK677 still g2g? Anyone tried it lately?
Used to be in the past but as of lately I’m pretty sure they’re no longer a sponsor… not sure the reason why or anything so I can’t give a for sure answer as of late. But if you want something positive MA is g2g. @Smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Used to be in the past but as of lately I’m pretty sure they’re no longer a sponsor… not sure the reason why or anything so I can’t give a for sure answer as of late. But if you want something positive MA is g2g. @Smont
Ya we got it, my screen name is the discount code. I'm not sure about supreme, haven't heard much about them in the past year or 2

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know the full story, but it was something like two owners, one was happy to help us out here, but he was away for something and the other cancelled the sponsorship. Yeah I haven’t heard anything in a long time. I heard good things while they were sponsoring, but nothing since.

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
both of the things I wanna order are out of stock lol. MK and enclomiphene

lamarclark09

Awards
Never use before but know that it increase the growth hormones quickly and effectively.
Leading rapid muscle growth and fat loss

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never use before but know that it increase the growth hormones quickly and effectively.
Leading rapid muscle growth and fat loss
No.... it doesn't lead to rapid muscle growth and fat loss. Its a very slow steady process. Slightly better then natty gains, no where near steroid gains. Some ppl get improved sleep, some get worse sleep ect.

The effects of mk do bring on some rapid water weight for most ppl tho, and increased hunger. But those sides dull down after a week or so.