Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Havnt heard anything good about them in a while. Threads likevl this pop up often with guys asking and the answer always seems the same. Once the left the forum feedbsck went south or silent. Not just here but everywhere. Not sure what actually happened

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even if you look at the bottom of this page theres a few similar threads.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
is supreme labs still gtg?
Hope so lol I'm on their LGD 4033 & cardarine rn 20mg each. Just started week 4 and both seem legit. Feeling fuller, slight size gain, slight strength increase, looking leaner, and I feel like I could keep lifting when my session is over.

I've never had issues with them in the past. Even after they were no longer a sponsor, I was using their tadadrive and it was legit. As good as my prescription now. Nolva too for any flare ups.

matt167

Awards
I still use them occasionally and never had any issues and everything seemed legit.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have some of their old stuff on-hand that I had no problems with. I stopped ordering once they were no longer board sponsors and their website got spoofed. I don't know if that's the right word but if you typed in their website incorrectly (I think without the "usa" at the end), a similar looking website selling similar products came up.
Board sponsors have accountability.
MA is the trusted quality source I use.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
More like under dosed and conveniently out of whatever you need, some cool T-shirts though.
Not my experience. I did get a less than potent batch of tada once. They immediately rectified the situation. MA is still my 1st choice though.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im torn between lgd and rad140. never tried rad
I was in the same boat. I think I'm going to give rad a try next year in the summer. Seems to be a "dryer" builder with better strength gains. Possibly throw it in to the end of a cut. Right now just looking to put on size and 20mg of LGD is hitting.