Supreme Labs First Contest

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dissolve to about 50% in benzyl alcohol, then add peg to finish it. I use a ventillated garage for all of this, wife says it looks like a methlab lol.

Have a dose of your raws in a glass petri dish. Pour a few ounces of benzyl alcohol into a stainless steel cup, and heat. If you have pure benzyl alcohol, you only need to heat it to around 120-150F. Otherwise, weaker concentrations can be heated to 215F to reduce the volume. This is optional, but minimizes the total amount of liquid needed so fully dissolve the raws.

*Be careful, start small, and practice this in a ventilated area until you get a feel for doing it. The sense of accomplishment isn't worth losing consciousness or setting you house on fire, especially when Salvo honestly works better.*

Take your cup of alcohol off of the hot plate. If you had to heat to 215, wait for the temperature to fall into the 120-150 range. 120 is more than hot enough to help dissolve the raws. You don't want 3rd degree liquid burns caused by alcohol, so be careful and patient.

Use a metered glass dropper to add one drop of alcohol to one dose of raws. Count the drops until you reach what looks like its 50% dissolved. This part isn't exact and won't ruin anything. If you're lucky, you'll even get a leveled metered amount that does it, like .25 ml. Otherwise, math out how many ml your amount of drops make. Multiply that by how many doses you want to dissolve. (One less, removing the one from the petri dish. You could add into the vial later.) Measure out your solution of alcohol to the volume you just determined into a metered glass container, beakers are great of you have them. Slowly add your raws while stirring if possible, otherwise shaking the finished product should work.

Now you add your peg, how much is dependent on the raws, so start lower than you think, and work your way up. You now have the finished product. Total volume ÷ total doses = 1 dose. Smells like vodka and burns the piss out of bacne. If you plan on doing this more than once, write all of your measurements down so you can just work through the motions next time.

Again, let me stress how important being careful is with this method. Alcohol's flash point is EXPONENTIALLY lower than the temperatures you're working with. If you can't ensure the vapors are being moved away from you and toward open air, don't do it. If you don't have a newer hot plate (steambath is better) don't do it. If your only option is your kitchen, don't do it.

I say all of this knowing that buying a good carrier is honestly the better option on all aspects other than long-term cost. I enjoyed making my own TDs but grew past the novelty of it because of the stress:reward ratio. There are simpler, safer ways to make carriers, but my goal was minimal volume with maximum absorption with what I could reasonably source.

If at any point you need to reheat the vials, open the top enough to allow expansion, turn on your range fan, and put a small shallow container upside down in a pot of water, and place the vial on top with the cap loosely sitting on it and bring to a near boil.
Thanks for the advice - some good ideas there. I am not doing this transdermally - just orally. I just wanted to dissolve it in liquid to make it easier to measure by volume since I'm dealing in <30 mg doses. I only had some plastic bottles kicking around so I was heating them a little too gently. If I had glass bottles I would have gone straight to boiling water, but I was probably only getting to around 150. Once I got near boiling temperatures, submerging the bottles allowed the compounds to dissolve quickly in just straight PEG. I need to get glass bottles :)

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Same feeling excited for my pct in the next months to come

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the advice - some good ideas there. I am not doing this transdermally - just orally. I just wanted to dissolve it in liquid to make it easier to measure by volume since I'm dealing in <30 mg doses. I only had some plastic bottles kicking around so I was heating them a little too gently. If I had glass bottles I would have gone straight to boiling water, but I was probably only getting to around 150. Once I got near boiling temperatures, submerging the bottles allowed the compounds to dissolve quickly in just straight PEG. I need to get glass bottles :)
what about just dissolving in grain alcohol and or, ora plus ?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order will be here Friday, I can't wait....

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my order. Started some research once it arrived

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what about just dissolving in grain alcohol and or, ora plus ?
Well, it turns out grain alcohol is illegal to purchase in MA.

I don't think these compoinds are soluble in ora-plus.

Peg is cheap and available on Amazon. If you have a sealable glass bottle, I suspect it would be very easy to dissolve with sufficient heat. Just boiling a bot of water and then putting the sealed bottle in the water will work well. Be careful of course.

My issue was that I had plastic bottles and was afraid of melting them. Once I used sufficient heat it worked great and the solution has remained perfectly clear for days now.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it turns out grain alcohol is illegal to purchase in MA.

I don't think these compoinds are soluble in ora-plus.

Peg is cheap and available on Amazon. If you have a sealable glass bottle, I suspect it would be very easy to dissolve with sufficient heat. Just boiling a bot of water and then putting the sealed bottle in the water will work well. Be careful of course.

My issue was that I had plastic bottles and was afraid of melting them. Once I used sufficient heat it worked great and the solution has remained perfectly clear for days now.
What part of MA are you from? I grew up in Boston and moved to the Northshore 20 years ago.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, not sure I am even going to use it...but the temptation from the Darkside got the better of me.

Order #16320
Shoot me your addy your one of our winners

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There were two. One in each thread.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wouldn’t vodka work for a liquid solution for cardarine ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn’t vodka work for a liquid solution for cardarine ?
I'm no chemist, but I am going to say yes. PEG was easy for me to get, it works well, and I just went with it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm no chemist, but I am going to say yes. PEG was easy for me to get, it works well, and I just went with it.
Hey bro. If I have a gram of cardarine. Would I just add 1g to 30 ml of PEG. Or would I do 1g to 29ml to be able to dose more accurate?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey bro. If I have a gram of cardarine. Would I just add 1g to 30 ml of PEG. Or would I do 1g to 29ml to be able to dose more accurate?
This is an interesting question and I am doing more research into how to calculate this - but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm not sure how powders interact in solutions in regard to volume, but I will keep researching because it's actually interesting to me I guess.

I personally got 1 gram of 501516 and I used 100 ml of PEG to dissolve it in. 100 ml of peg weighs about 112 g on a scale I found out, which is helpful for checking.

My feeling is that if 1 gram = 1 ml of solution, then even at 30 ml I am off by about 3.33% - or 333 mcg for every 10 mg I think I'm taking - so I may be getting 9.6 mg or around there instead of 10 mg and I decided that wasn't worth figuring out. At 100 ml of fluid, if I'm off 1 ml this becomes even more trivial. Now, I'm not sure why anyone thinks 1 g = 1 ml of solution, but it does seem to pop up in the few resources I've seen for how to make these solutions.

Also, I just checked the bottle I made and I have been using it at 1 ml/day since Monday, so I'm down 7 ml at this point and the liquid is almost dead centered between 90 and 100 ml on the bottle - so worst case scenario I increased the volume by 2 ml and I have 1 g/102 ml = about 9.8 mg/ml.

For me, the added accuracy isn't worth the inconvenience of figuring it all out. Even with a syringe, it's not like I'm going to get 1 ml dead on everytime anyway...close...but not a lot.

Also, according to my scales, the 2 powders that I ordered came just a hair over-weight - I don't think I got an extra 20 mg but even if I got 10 mg extra it reduces that error even further. I can't remember what the exact numbers were...they weren't ridiculously off, but just enough high to let me know they were carefully measuring and giving a little extra rather than a little less.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@HIT4ME @ValiantThor08 wouldnt 1g in 50ml give you 20mg per ml?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@HIT4ME @ValiantThor08 wouldnt 1g in 50ml give you 20mg per ml?
Yes, in theory, but the GW will increase the volume of the solution slightly. So if you start with 50 ml of solvent and then add 1 g of powder, you will end up with 50.X ml of total solution after it dissolves. So then, if you take 1 ml out of that 50.x ml, you will have some small amount less than 20 mg of powder. My point is, it probably isn't really worth worrying about here since dosing isn't required to be iber precise. If we were talking about something where an extra mg may give a nasty side effect, or taking 1 mg less will yield no result it may be worth calculating, but for me 1 g in 50 ml of solvent is close enough to 20 mg/ml that I personally am going with it. Most people aren't going to be measuring precisely to the 10th of a ml anyway, so there is inherent variation throughout the process.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is an interesting question and I am doing more research into how to calculate this - but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm not sure how powders interact in solutions in regard to volume, but I will keep researching because it's actually interesting to me I guess.

I personally got 1 gram of 501516 and I used 100 ml of PEG to dissolve it in. 100 ml of peg weighs about 112 g on a scale I found out, which is helpful for checking.

My feeling is that if 1 gram = 1 ml of solution, then even at 30 ml I am off by about 3.33% - or 333 mcg for every 10 mg I think I'm taking - so I may be getting 9.6 mg or around there instead of 10 mg and I decided that wasn't worth figuring out. At 100 ml of fluid, if I'm off 1 ml this becomes even more trivial. Now, I'm not sure why anyone thinks 1 g = 1 ml of solution, but it does seem to pop up in the few resources I've seen for how to make these solutions.

Also, I just checked the bottle I made and I have been using it at 1 ml/day since Monday, so I'm down 7 ml at this point and the liquid is almost dead centered between 90 and 100 ml on the bottle - so worst case scenario I increased the volume by 2 ml and I have 1 g/102 ml = about 9.8 mg/ml.

For me, the added accuracy isn't worth the inconvenience of figuring it all out. Even with a syringe, it's not like I'm going to get 1 ml dead on everytime anyway...close...but not a lot.

Also, according to my scales, the 2 powders that I ordered came just a hair over-weight - I don't think I got an extra 20 mg but even if I got 10 mg extra it reduces that error even further. I can't remember what the exact numbers were...they weren't ridiculously off, but just enough high to let me know they were carefully measuring and giving a little extra rather than a little less.
Right. If I get between 9 and 13mg per ml, I'm okay with that.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet ! Thanks @ValiantThor08 @HIT4ME God bless !

I picked up one of those mini liquor bottles which are 50ml . Raspberry flavored vodka , lol . Mixed perfectly with the cardarine and taste great

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I picked up one of those mini liquor bottles which are 50ml . Raspberry flavored vodka , lol . Mixed perfectly with the cardarine and taste great
So you can't see any particles in the vodka?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So you can't see any particles in the vodka?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you have to heat it at all?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This came on Friday and I have been meaning to post it up! Thank you @cheftepesh1 ! Very kind!

This will be a great add-in to my S23 run!

Attachments

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This came on Friday and I have been meaning to post it up! Thank you @cheftepesh1 ! Very kind!

This will be a great add-in to my S23 run!
Enjoy.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Peptide/Research 16
Nycnano Bulking 6