Supreme Labs First Contest

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The boss is looking to make the first month with AM a great one. He’s looking to bring in 30 more sales to make a record. So we are looking to give away some products. Anyone who makes a purchase from the time this is posted till 11:59pm on July 31, just needs to post their order number in this thread to be entered. We will be giving away between 1 - 3 products based on how many people enter.

Use code AM30 for 30% off your order

PW plug

Rules
Purchases must be completed by July 31 at 11:59pm
Order number must be posted to be confirmed
US only

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW nice .. love this co, no1 should be saying "research" products are hard to get here lol

I standby this co and will be placing an order again in a day or 2

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WOW nice .. love this co, no1 should be saying "research" products are hard to get here lol

I standby this co and will be placing an order again in a day or 2
Thank you and good luck in the contest

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The boss is looking to make the first month with AM a great one. He’s looking to bring in 30 more sales to make a record. So we are looking to give away some products. Anyone who makes a purchase from the time this is posted till 11:59pm on July 31, just needs to post their order number in this thread to be entered. We will be giving away between 1 - 3 products based on how many people enter.

Use code AM30 for 30% off your order

PW plug

Rules
Purchases must be completed by July 31 at 11:59pm
Order number must be posted to be confirmed
US only

Why am I not seeing Exem or Clomid on the site? Is it sold out or just not available?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Use second link and PW plug

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Order #16329
Always looking for quality products so going to give Supreme a try

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, not sure I am even going to use it...but the temptation from the Darkside got the better of me.

Order #16320

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Order #16334 but I have some questions about it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last day of the contest and last day for AM30. Tomorrow it will be AM20

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Im glad I checked AM today! Order number 16373! Looks like you guys are rocking and rolling!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does *********** ship to the UK?
As far as I know. You could put in an order and see if it’s an issue. Some countries it’s an issue.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long does it take to get an email after placing an order? I placed an order but waiting for the payment email. I don't want to lose the am30 deal lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long does it take to get an email after placing an order? I placed an order but waiting for the payment email. I don't want to lose the am30 deal lol
Check you spam

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
May take a little while. If not try again. Sometimes errors in email addy effect it
will I still be applicable for the deal if I save my order number and it doesn’t process until tomorrow?

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
I’m wondering the same I just placed an order aswell

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
will I still be applicable for the deal if I save my order number and it doesn’t process until tomorrow?
As long as it’s posted before 12am it’s good. There are about 5 that are posted that are still processing. I won’t choose a winner for a few days to make sure everyone who posted that submitted payment is in.

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
I’m wondering the same I just placed an order as well

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Order number: 16389

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Regarding the questions about how long it takes to get the email after the order, it was exactly one hour and 40 minutes between order confirmation and invoice emails.

Be patient brothers. :)

Ayegee1503

Ayegee1503

Awards
Regarding the questions about how long it takes to get the email after the order, it was exactly one hour and 40 minutes between order confirmation and invoice emails.

Be patient brothers. :)
Thanks brother ... I was able to get my number in before the deadline

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I got my order on Friday! They had it processed, shipped and in my hands in 5 days and that included my slow USPS service which is at least a day late consistently, even with Amazon.

Quick question - has anyone dissolved the powders in PEG? I am using a large glass bowl full of water that I have heated to near boiling in the microwave to heat the bottles and I am shaking them...but it is taking a lot longer than I expected. I keep getting flakes that quickly settle on the bottom and won't dissolve. I have a feeling it is just a matter of persistence, but obviously want to be sure I am not doing anything wrong.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nevermind, I was being too conservative with the heat. I got the water near boiling and submerged the bottles and the last little bit that I couldn't get to dissolve disappeared. Now the only thing I can see is after shaking it I have a bunch of the tiniest air bubbles, but they float up to the top so I don't think it is powder.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nevermind, I was being too conservative with the heat. I got the water near boiling and submerged the bottles and the last little bit that I couldn't get to dissolve disappeared. Now the only thing I can see is after shaking it I have a bunch of the tiniest air bubbles, but they float up to the top so I don't think it is powder.
Thank you.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick question - has anyone dissolved the powders in PEG? I am using a large glass bowl full of water that I have heated to near boiling in the microwave to heat the bottles and I am shaking them...but it is taking a lot longer than I expected. I keep getting flakes that quickly settle on the bottom and won't dissolve. I have a feeling it is just a matter of persistence, but obviously want to be sure I am not doing anything wrong.
I dissolve to about 50% in benzyl alcohol, then add peg to finish it. I use a ventillated garage for all of this, wife says it looks like a methlab lol.

Have a dose of your raws in a glass petri dish. Pour a few ounces of benzyl alcohol into a stainless steel cup, and heat. If you have pure benzyl alcohol, you only need to heat it to around 120-150F. Otherwise, weaker concentrations can be heated to 215F to reduce the volume. This is optional, but minimizes the total amount of liquid needed so fully dissolve the raws.

*Be careful, start small, and practice this in a ventilated area until you get a feel for doing it. The sense of accomplishment isn't worth losing consciousness or setting you house on fire, especially when Salvo honestly works better.*

Take your cup of alcohol off of the hot plate. If you had to heat to 215, wait for the temperature to fall into the 120-150 range. 120 is more than hot enough to help dissolve the raws. You don't want 3rd degree liquid burns caused by alcohol, so be careful and patient.

Use a metered glass dropper to add one drop of alcohol to one dose of raws. Count the drops until you reach what looks like its 50% dissolved. This part isn't exact and won't ruin anything. If you're lucky, you'll even get a leveled metered amount that does it, like .25 ml. Otherwise, math out how many ml your amount of drops make. Multiply that by how many doses you want to dissolve. (One less, removing the one from the petri dish. You could add into the vial later.) Measure out your solution of alcohol to the volume you just determined into a metered glass container, beakers are great of you have them. Slowly add your raws while stirring if possible, otherwise shaking the finished product should work.

Now you add your peg, how much is dependent on the raws, so start lower than you think, and work your way up. You now have the finished product. Total volume ÷ total doses = 1 dose. Smells like vodka and burns the piss out of bacne. If you plan on doing this more than once, write all of your measurements down so you can just work through the motions next time.

Again, let me stress how important being careful is with this method. Alcohol's flash point is EXPONENTIALLY lower than the temperatures you're working with. If you can't ensure the vapors are being moved away from you and toward open air, don't do it. If you don't have a newer hot plate (steambath is better) don't do it. If your only option is your kitchen, don't do it.

I say all of this knowing that buying a good carrier is honestly the better option on all aspects other than long-term cost. I enjoyed making my own TDs but grew past the novelty of it because of the stress:reward ratio. There are simpler, safer ways to make carriers, but my goal was minimal volume with maximum absorption with what I could reasonably source.

If at any point you need to reheat the vials, open the top enough to allow expansion, turn on your range fan, and put a small shallow container upside down in a pot of water, and place the vial on top with the cap loosely sitting on it and bring to a near boil.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine shipped!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards