Supreme Flash Sale

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not trying to be a pain in the ass…but it’s not finding them in the Venmo username listed in faq. (I haven’t placed an order yet, so no worries…Considering the Venmo app tho. It was smoother when they offered the simple CC invoice lol)

IMG_4487.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not trying to be a pain in the ass…but it’s not finding them in the Venmo username listed in faq. (I haven’t placed an order yet, so no worries…Considering the Venmo app tho. It was smoother when they offered the simple CC invoice lol)

View attachment 204946
I reached out to boss to see. I know there is cash app.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

View attachment 204946
If it doesn’t work again. Place order. Shoot me order number and he’ll send a payment request.. We are @SupremeAthlete in Venmo

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
UGH expired, I was going to place my first order....

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Did my first order with help from cheftpesh1, awesome customer service, communication, and it shipped same-day. I haven't tried the products yet, but as far as the front-end of the business goes, you couldn't ask for a better experience and I would recommend Supreme Labs to everyone. I will update with performance of their products on my lab test subjects.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Chef, this must be what you were referring to in the other thread. I will keep an eye out going forward.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chef, this must be what you were referring to in the other thread. I will keep an eye out going forward.
Yes sir. Trying to get another one this weekend.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They don’t do cc processing anymore ?
You have to select the option where they send an email and then you can process payment. Forget which option. It’s the one that sounded longer I believe.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1551.JPG

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I paid using echeck and got an email saying it's processing. But then I got another email saying I can pay with other payment methods like cashapp, venmo etc... is that just automated? I was hoping to pay via bank transfer as I put my info in there and logged into my bank to check out..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I paid using echeck and got an email saying it's processing. But then I got another email saying I can pay with other payment methods like cashapp, venmo etc... is that just automated? I was hoping to pay via bank transfer as I put my info in there and logged into my bank to check out..
Yes it’s automatic

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
Update on first order from SL: Great ordering experience which I already stated. First compound is a fast acting initial use compound, very strong, seemingly dosed as described, test was a success.

Actually just placed another order....

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
cheftepesh1 Company Promotions 5
cheftepesh1 Company Promotions 2
cheftepesh1 Company Promotions 12
cheftepesh1 Anabolics 0