Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
heyoh what's the best stuff for healing muscle/tendon strains? looking for something other than GH. got some chronic minor foot and forearm crap going on. I use Helios to bring down any inflammation but then I need something to wolverine me.

isn't bpc 157 anal juice?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cissus

BPC 157
I been on cissus since I was 16 basically. how much dose do you recommend and anything special to look out for? I currently just have toniq cissus 100:1 1200mg (2 caps)

have you ever done 157? did you inject it? I read oral doesn't work. what was it like?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have used BPC 157 and TB500 can confirm both are extremely effective

also topical DMSO is amazing on soft tissue injuries, just be careful with it. You have to sterilize the application site with alcohol and pay attention to not let anything else touch the site while it is drying. DMSO rapidly penetrates the skin and enters the bloodstream and depending on the molecular size of what touches it after it is on your skin, it will pull that into the bloodstream as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I been on cissus since I was 16 basically. how much dose do you recommend and anything special to look out for? I currently just have toniq cissus 100:1 1200mg (2 caps)

have you ever done 157? did you inject it? I read oral doesn't work. what was it like?
I only use SNS cissus because I know the quality is there and it’s reasonably priced. I take 2 caps in the morning (1600mg) then 2 grams of the SNS powder in the evenings. So I am taking 3,600mg every day. Before the SNS powder was out I would just take 2 caps (1600mg) in the evening so I was getting 3,200mg.

I did use BPC 157 after a shoulder procedure to accelerate the recovery. I injected it around the injury site. I believe it worked. I am interested in experimenting with it orally to see what benefits I could get out of it.

Edit: I am not trying to be an SNS fanboy with this comment about only using SNS cissus. It’s just that it’s something they offer and I have been happy with it so have had no need to explore other options for it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sounds like I'm gonna have to shoot up some anal juice (bpc 157). my feet are the worst. woke up and my right heel is so bruised I can't even walk on it

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bloodflow, collagen, NIR light, PEMF, ICES technology.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Collagen peptides 10 grams in the morning and 10 grams in the evening I take for my skin and hair which really does make a big difference. I have also noticed more joint comfort. You could look into collagen peptides and/or bone broth powder I rotate these.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's with the anal juice reference?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only use SNS cissus because I know the quality is there and it’s reasonably priced. I take 2 caps in the morning (1600mg) then 2 grams of the SNS powder in the evenings. So I am taking 3,600mg every day. Before the SNS powder was out I would just take 2 caps (1600mg) in the evening so I was getting 3,200mg.

I did use BPC 157 after a shoulder procedure to accelerate the recovery. I injected it around the injury site. I believe it worked. I am interested in experimenting with it orally to see what benefits I could get out of it.

Edit: I am not trying to be an SNS fanboy with this comment about only using SNS cissus. It’s just that it’s something they offer and I have been happy with it so have had no need to explore other options for it.
I also used BPC 157 locally after shoulder surgery.. physical therapist said I recovered faster than anyone else she's treated with that procedure.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have experience with pentosan for joint issues??
Pentosan Polysulfate? We have done shows on it on Superhuman Radio

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds like I'm gonna have to shoot up some anal juice (bpc 157). my feet are the worst. woke up and my right heel is so bruised I can't even walk on it
Yeah, wtf are you doing that you're bruising your heel?