Suppress-C Initial Thoughts

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20230201_030940.jpeg

A little over a week into adding Suppress-C into my daily routine. So far my dosing as been: 1 pump applied in the AM, 2 pumps applied a couple hours pre-bed.

Consistency is a little bit 'runnier' than the Ursa-Gel, but still in the realm of what I'd call a 'lotion'. Goes on easy, but does seem to take a little longer than the Ursa-Gel to dry. Maybe about 15-20 minutes before I put clothes on. Slight lemon-ey scent to this, which makes sense cause it's got limonene in it. Scent goes away as soon as it's dry. Have applied this all over; tops of feet, shins, chest/clavicle, shoulders, no issues with irritation or anything like that.

Most notable change over the week or so: libido is shooting up. Not that I had any sort of libido problems before starting this, but for the past few days I've been waking up with morning wood. This also ties into my sleeping; nice deep sleep, but since starting this my dreams have tended to match the libido boost.

Too early to comment on any sort of fat loss or anything like that, but I will say my arms/lower legs appear to be 'drying out' a bit. Not necessarily saying its acting like a diuretic, but IIRC higher cortisol levels can increase water retention... so if I'm lowering cortisol with this I'd say I could be getting rid of a little extra water weight.

Not pictured, but I do have 3 bottles of this to run through along with my Ursa-Gel, so should be using this for at least the next ~3 months or so!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Suppress c is a great product. any of the topical b-AET products are fantastic honestly.
Easy to mix people up on here... you're one of the guys who uses b-AET almost as a staple, right? I know theres a few on here who really, really love the stuff.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Easy to mix people up on here... you're one of the guys who uses b-AET almost as a staple, right? I know theres a few on here who really, really love the stuff.
Yup. I use it always. Love it. I primarily use apex alchemy AET but i do switch it up with iron legion invictus and suppress c every now and again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
View attachment 228698

A little over a week into adding Suppress-C into my daily routine. So far my dosing as been: 1 pump applied in the AM, 2 pumps applied a couple hours pre-bed.

Consistency is a little bit 'runnier' than the Ursa-Gel, but still in the realm of what I'd call a 'lotion'. Goes on easy, but does seem to take a little longer than the Ursa-Gel to dry. Maybe about 15-20 minutes before I put clothes on. Slight lemon-ey scent to this, which makes sense cause it's got limonene in it. Scent goes away as soon as it's dry. Have applied this all over; tops of feet, shins, chest/clavicle, shoulders, no issues with irritation or anything like that.

Most notable change over the week or so: libido is shooting up. Not that I had any sort of libido problems before starting this, but for the past few days I've been waking up with morning wood. This also ties into my sleeping; nice deep sleep, but since starting this my dreams have tended to match the libido boost.

Too early to comment on any sort of fat loss or anything like that, but I will say my arms/lower legs appear to be 'drying out' a bit. Not necessarily saying its acting like a diuretic, but IIRC higher cortisol levels can increase water retention... so if I'm lowering cortisol with this I'd say I could be getting rid of a little extra water weight.

Not pictured, but I do have 3 bottles of this to run through along with my Ursa-Gel, so should be using this for at least the next ~3 months or so!
Increase in libido or erections, there 2 different things. An increase in libido just means that you're horny. But you can have a hundred erections a day and have no urge to have sex if you're libido is low

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Increase in libido or erections, there 2 different things. An increase in libido just means that you're horny. But you can have a hundred erections a day and have no urge to have sex if you're libido is low
More on the horned up side of things than just popping random boners haha. Kinda phrased it shitty, especially when referring to the dreams. I've had plenty of odd dreams, but a few nights in a row of more sexual dreams is out of the norm.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying Suppress-C.

Suppress-C was originally a CEL product many years ago and was one of, if not the first, B-triol product on the market and had a lot of great feedback on it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's the b-aet compare to ab-solved 7-oxo? Deciding which one to try first...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's the b-aet compare to ab-solved 7-oxo? Deciding which one to try first...
Suppress-C is a great product for helping to reduce cortisol levels and can be used for fat loss, lean muscle retention while dieting, immune system support, and a lot of people report improved sleep quality and mood increases.

Ab-Solved is more targeted for fat loss in the applied areas. It is a localized carrier - but I always clarify that even with localized carriers, there is still some that will be systemic. But by being a localized carrier, it has a more dramatic impact on improving fat loss and has some properties that should be very beneficial for visceral fat loss as well.

Some people do also use Suppress-C on the abdomen and love handles and say that they notice good amounts of localized action as well - bc just as with localized carriers there being some systemic amounts, with systemic carriers, there are also some localized ones.

I hope that helps.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess will buy the combo at dps and use 1 and then the next and see the results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess will buy the combo at dps and use 1 and then the next and see the results.
Thank you. I think and hope that you'll be very pleased with them. You can use them individually or they stack very well together.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can this be applied in evening after post workout shower?
Will it effect sleep or anything?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can this be applied in evening after post workout shower?
Will it effect sleep or anything?
It may actually help improve restful sleep in some people.

It can definitely be applied in the evenings. When applying a topical after a shower, its very important to make sure to wait until the skin is completely dry though because when you get out of the shower, you have a few minute period where your skin is at its most sensitive time of the day; so if you have sensitive skin, that's the time period where applying it may cause some irritation (not just with Suppress-C, I mean with any topical). I always wait at least 10 minutes.

I'm getting ready to start back on this and Ab-Solved tomorrow - and I'll be dosing in the morning and in the evening/nighttime myself.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may actually help improve restful sleep in some people.

It can definitely be applied in the evenings. When applying a topical after a shower, its very important to make sure to wait until the skin is completely dry though because when you get out of the shower, you have a few minute period where your skin is at its most sensitive time of the day; so if you have sensitive skin, that's the time period where applying it may cause some irritation (not just with Suppress-C, I mean with any topical). I always wait at least 10 minutes.

I'm getting ready to start back on this and Ab-Solved tomorrow - and I'll be dosing in the morning and in the evening/nighttime myself.
Great, thanks for the information

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Do you feel the "heat" of the Ab Solved when you apply it??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Do you feel the "heat" of the Ab Solved when you apply it??
I don't feel any type of heat personally, but I'm nowhere near as lean as you though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't feel any type of heat personally, but I'm nowhere near as lean as you though.
I don't feel it all the time but sometimes I do, I like it, it at least makes my mind think it is working!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't feel it all the time but sometimes I do, I like it, it at least makes my mind think it is working!!
I just started back on it. I want to try to lose at least 16 more lbs. as fast as possible and by then I'm hoping to be able to start back at least with some light training and will switch focus to trying to build muscle and still lose some fat.

I love Ab-Solved because I have the body shape where I have a very small waist and store fat in my midsection to where I appear fat in proportion to my waist structure and hip size to where by the time I can get my stomach actually flat, I start to look sunk in in my face and I don't like that look on me. The last time I had used Ab-Solved, back before the accident, it really seemed to help me lose fat specific to that area and kind of equal things out and I really liked that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started back on it. I want to try to lose at least 16 more lbs. as fast as possible and by then I'm hoping to be able to start back at least with some light training and will switch focus to trying to build muscle and still lose some fat.

I love Ab-Solved because I have the body shape where I have a very small waist and store fat in my midsection to where I appear fat in proportion to my waist structure and hip size to where by the time I can get my stomach actually flat, I start to look sunk in in my face and I don't like that look on me. The last time I had used Ab-Solved, back before the accident, it really seemed to help me lose fat specific to that area and kind of equal things out and I really liked that.
Once I'm done with this little health problem of mine, I am going to give the Ab Solved a really good run !!