Unanswered Suppository

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So something funny occurred to me as i watched big bang theory and sheldon mentioned a caffeine suppository. Has anyone ever tried or even heard of this method of administering anabolics this way. With the poor oral bio availability of some drugs i wonder how this would compare to transdermal. It's a bit strange i know but what do you all think?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Festival kids put all sorts of drugs in their butts. I imagine it would work pretty well.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Someones got to have tried this, with how willing the AM community is to experiment i have to believe its been done. Own up whoever you are!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someones got to have tried this, with how willing the AM community is to experiment i have to believe its been done. Own up whoever you are!
LOL. I wish I could find some of the old threads on this. I'm not sure anyone was being serious, but I'm 100% certain that it was hilarious! 😁

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If someone's willing to send me the ingredients, I'll take one for the team 👁👈

RusTLad

Awards
Let's get scientific about this, we could be onto something! Using a suppository over an oral does have a couple of benefits, it prolongs the release of a drug into the bloodstream and avoids side effects usually associated with liver toxicity. That's all the convincing I need, this Dbol is going straight to brown Town.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aside from the fact that I will often joke about putting stuff up the chocolate starfish this is actually a very legitimate way to increase bioavailability......you can actually buy kits on amazon to make suppositories.

I’ve heard a few of the more forward thinking biohackers out there talk very seriously about using this application channel (pun intended).

get it done brother

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aside from the fact that I will often joke about putting stuff up the chocolate starfish this is actually a very legitimate way to increase bioavailability......you can actually buy kits on amazon to make suppositories.

I’ve heard a few of the more forward thinking biohackers out there talk very seriously about using this application channel (pun intended).

get it done brother
Big pharma knows this, which is exactly why suppositories exist outside of conditions directly affect the rectum

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think I would pay money to go see her, she looks like she kind of stinks a lil’ bit..
And, she would probably be offended that I assumed her gender.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And, she would probably be offended that I assumed her gender.
How dare you sir. HOW DARE YOU assume she’s a lady. NEVER assume a book is a book by its cover! Could be a bunch of pages cut out and a gun in there...

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Suppositories are the new thing. People getting up a half hour or so earlier just to tube up their coffee. You know why drink it if you can just tube up.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Suppositories are the new thing. People getting up a half hour or so earlier just to tube up their coffee. You know why drink it if you can just tube up.
No lube, no tube.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok....So is it weird that we all immediately took this to extreme butt stuff?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There definitely could be a market for these coffee (or caffeine product) suppositories right at the bedside. Wake to your alarm and just throw one in before snuggling back into your covers. The next thing you know...you are awake, alert, and ready to start your day!

You don’t even have to worry about coffee stains on your teeth either! People are much less judgmental about discolored sphincters. So I hear...

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Medfit rx actually did produce a testosterone base 5% suppository. It's was for sale last year on there website. Like $100 for 30 days

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know. No actually I do. It’s not for me. Essentially fingering myself daily in the name of bioavailability. No thanks. But to each their own.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, to analogise, your finger is kinda like the needle...do you still swab the site with an alcholec pad to reduce the risk of infection? And hold the "needle" in to minimise leaking of the compound? I anticipate major PIP with this.

RusTLad

Awards
Ok....So is it weird that we all immediately took this to extreme butt stuff?
Depends, do you feel weird talking to a bunch of strangers on the Internet about putting drugs in your butt? Seems totally normal to me.. Anyway day one of anal-Dbol, took 10mg pre workout in the gym car park, will feedback on the results tomorrow.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know the younger crowd likes to soak tampons in alcohol to get drunk. 1 will hold about a shot and it’s much stronger than oral.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are CBD supositories, its promoted as a very effective way to get the full effect.

Just google CBD rocketships, people put them in everywhere !

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive decided to bypass my anus and hardcraft a penile suppository. That way it reminds me 0% of my uncle.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, to analogise, your finger is kinda like the needle...do you still swab the site with an alcholec pad to reduce the risk of infection? And hold the "needle" in to minimise leaking of the compound? I anticipate major PIP with this.
You're definitely gonna wanna swab that finger i mean needle after!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're definitely gonna wanna swab that finger i mean needle after!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ValiantThor08 Supplements 3
Ape McGrapes Supplements 11