Suppliers accepting Bitcoin only

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
A lot of my overseas connections are exclusively Bitcoin now for payment. I have basically stopped doing business with them 1. Because I am ignorant when it comes to crypto, and 2. You have to enter a lot of personal information to purchase certain amounts of it.

trying to wrap my head around this as there are so many other payment platforms to use… can anyone enlighten me on why Bitcoin seems to now be the preferred currency for UGL?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
unfortunately its fully traceable these days, especially if they use something like coinbase.

better get used to using it bro. the US dollar is dead and will likely tank with in the next couple weeks. the worlds governments are dumping the petro dollar and so to are the trading houses. many will no longer trade in US dollars. the prime minister of Kenya told his citizenry they have two weeks to get rid of it cause they will no longer be using it.

the brix are taking over the oil trading and that will ultimately usher in the CBDC, which is the governments version of bitcoin. therefore in the very near future you will be offered it as a repayment or something for all the cash you are about to loose.

they are saying the US economy will be fully crypto by july. 🤷‍♂️

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately its fully traceable these days, especially if they use something like coinbase.

better get used to using it bro. the US dollar is dead and will likely tank with in the next couple weeks. the worlds governments are dumping the petro dollar and so to are the trading houses. many will no longer trade in US dollars. the prime minister of Kenya told his citizenry they have two weeks to get rid of it cause they will no longer be using it.

the brix are taking over the oil trading and that will ultimately usher in the CBDC, which is the governments version of bitcoin. therefore in the very near future you will be offered it as a repayment or something for all the cash you are about to loose.

Right, that’s why I said “relatively” lol. If someone has the will and the knowledge they can trace just about anything. FBI collected tens of millions of bitcoin ransoms in the last few years. There are ways to not be so obvious like coinbase but even then, where there is a will there is a way. The will doesn’t exist for many small time AAS dealers, especially in foreign countries too.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

lol you dont really believe that do you? :ROFLMAO:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol you dont really believe that do you? :ROFLMAO:
you must not be paying attention. everyone is saying it so, yeah. not like I want any of it to happen but I challenge you to prove me wrong. er well not me but all the economists... prove them wrong. cause I would like nothing more than to see the petro dollar remain.

there is a reason several states are moving to outlaw CBDC.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you must not be paying attention. everyone is saying it so, yeah. not like I want any of it to happen but I challenge you to prove me wrong. er well not me but all the economists... prove them wrong. cause I would like nothing more than to see the petro dollar remain.

there is a reason several states are moving to outlaw CBDC.
literally havent seen it or heard it anywhere but from you. the damn dollar is not gonna disappear in a matter of a few months. tf is wrong with you?

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
i hate btc payments, always lose money with the buying and transcation fees
It’s ridiculous…
Just use a BTC service like changelly. Use your CC to buy and it transfers to the wallet number they send you.
this is good info, so “Changelly” will allow credit card purchases of Bitcoin? I am also finding that credit card companies are labeling these purchases as cash advances which carry more fees

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
literally havent seen it or heard it anywhere but from you. the damn dollar is not gonna disappear in a matter of a few months. tf is wrong with you?
may I suggest you quit watching Fox and CNN for your economic info~

today:
U.S. Treasury Introduces CBDC Digital Dollar Working Group - Bitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights

Here is a quick video discussing currert and future actions. here she also states the US goal of july 23'

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
this is good info, so “Changelly” will allow credit card purchases of Bitcoin? I am also finding that credit card companies are labeling these purchases as cash advances which carry more fees
Yeah, I use my debit card to be honest though. No extra fee that way minus a tiny processing fee from the exchange. it's way better than dealing with having to load money into an exchange, buy BTC, then transfer it and hoping that BTC doesn't tank in those 30 minutes it just took LOL... Payment usually goes through in about 15 minutes but you've already purchased the coin so it doesn't fluctuate.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

today:
U.S. Treasury Introduces CBDC Digital Dollar Working Group - Bitcoin Magazine - Bitcoin News, Articles and Expert Insights

Here is a quick video discussing currert and future actions. here she also states the US goal of july 23'
if you think anything like that is happening by july you are an idiot

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you think anything like that is happening by july you are an idiot
its them (your government) saying it dude. not me. I like my dollars. WTF you think the banks crashing isn't real either I suppose?
did you even fookin look at what I posted?? thats strait from your favorite biden admin. dumbass.

so far I am the only one bringing receipts, lets see that proof that these people are wrong.

Last edited:
Dominus

Dominus

Awards
its them (your government) saying it dude. not me. I like my dollars. WTF you think the banks crashing isn't real either I suppose?
did you even fookin look at what I posted?? thats strait from your favorite biden admin. dumbass.

so far I am the only one bringing receipts, lets see that proof that these people are wrong.
I’m actually SVP of risk management for a medium sized bank. SVB was a very unique circumstance and was largely caused by incompetence on the operations side. Bank stock futures improved this week as many are seeing this doesn’t appear to be a widespread issue. Most banks are well leveraged, SVB was not. The fed can certainly push centralized digi currency but it won’t happen in a period of 3 months. It would take a decade to transition into a cashless economy.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

To be honest, I am not really following it either. From what you posted, it appears the government wants to classify cryprocurrencies as a security for oversight and regulation purposes. However, if classified as a security, then it wouldn't be a currency, as currency is not a security. So, it would be regulated via the government through the SEC and SROs like FINRA, just like stocks, but I don't see how that translates to the economy being fully crypto.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m actually SVP of risk management for a medium sized bank. SVB was a very unique circumstance and was largely caused by incompetence on the operations side. Bank stock futures improved this week as many are seeing this doesn’t appear to be a widespread issue. Most banks are well leveraged, SVB was not. The fed can certainly push centralized digi currency but it won’t happen in a period of 3 months. It would take a decade to transition into a cashless economy.
its not just SVB.. what about signature? credit Suisse? and this:>
After SVB collapse, almost 190 new banks could fail, says new study (usatoday.com)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

dude you are delusional. keep drinking the coolaid bro

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"It would take a decade to transition into a cashless economy"
Not sure how long it would take but it damn sure aint happening in a 3 month span smdh

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An interesting thing to consider is that the last time the economy was in a rising rates state was the 1980's. That means nearly 2 generations of bankers, economists, financiers, etc have never seen a rising rate market in real time. The combined global debt now is 100's of times greater than the 80's. Banks and corporations are fully addicted to cheap/free money from the Fed, that tap has been closed. 2008 is gonna be a fond memory when this house of cards comes down.
i totally agree

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the VICE CHAIR of the fed said in front of congress YESTERDAY, that SVB appears to be causing a ripple effect that will collapse others.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the VICE CHAIR of the fed said in front of congress YESTERDAY, that SVB appears to be causing a ripple effect that will collapse others.
the argument that you and i are having is that you say cash money will be no more by july. i could give a **** less about your bank arguement because that is not what i am arguing with you about......

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i totally agree
the argument that you and i are having is that you say cash money will be no more by july. i could give a **** less about your bank arguement because that is not what i am arguing with you about......
Im not argueing with you. that was over long ago when you started acting like a dik. you and I are now mortal enemies. so... F/O

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im talking to the other people with information to share.

abdlgafar

Awards
Your concerns about personal information and complexity are valid. Learning to use crypto can be a bit intimidating, but there are user-friendly platforms and guides to help. Regarding personal info, some cryptocurrencies offer enhanced privacy features.
It's essential to weigh the pros and cons and choose a payment method that suits your needs and comfort level. Exploring different options might be worth it in the long run. And if you're worried about the privacy aspect, you might find it helpful to use a service like cryptomixer to add an extra layer of protection.

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wow and yet here we are WAY past july lol! What happened? you were so sure???
xR1pp3Rx im just pickin at you it aint that serious. it did kinda piss me off when you tried to call me a democrat lol that crossed the line a little bit! :p

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Funny. I use it so infrequently, each time I buy more to place an order, I need to re-educate myself on how to buy it. Then, when I go to make the purchase, I need to re-educate myself on how to send it. :)

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This aged well...otoh If your source doesn't accept crypto, find another source.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The us dollor wont dissapear in our lifetimes, theres way too many rich old ppl with stacks of cash and im in construction, cash is still king with private contractors all over the country. Eventually i do believe it will phase out, but not any time soon. Im not up for debate or discussion on the topic, il just wait for the doller to dissapear. In the meantime il keep stacking cash

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

today:

WAY TOO MUCH of what the federal government, CIA and so forth, do requires untraceable PHYSICAL CHASH to carry out. Hard to fly pallets of cash to a rebel guerilla movement or payouts to tribal leaders in places like the sandbox with CBDC. Physical cash lubricates the global underground and the us.gov be knee deep in the mix. BRICS leaders publicly stated they are not ditching the USD. There is NO currency that could physically replace it, they would have to overnight increase the amount of yuan by over 60% were they to replace all the USD, not going to happen. Not to mention, despite our games we play, NO ONE trusts Poo Bear XI more than the federal reserve, so whats left Euro? pft, Let me guess rubles, bwhahahahahahaha

They don't even need a CBDC, 99% of the public uses CC/DC for almost everything. They know what everyone is doing already and can shut down people pretty easily already.

Just realized the time gap here, guess they took a time out. Everything I posted still stands. I never say never but............

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just realized the time gap here, guess they took a time out. Everything I posted still stands. I never say never but............
it all got stopped by this:
(MN-06) CBDC Anti-Surveillance State Act

Leary942

Awards
A lot of my overseas connections are exclusively Bitcoin now for payment. I have basically stopped doing business with them 1. Because I am ignorant when it comes to crypto, and 2. You have to enter a lot of personal information to purchase certain amounts of it.

trying to wrap my head around this as there are so many other payment platforms to use… can anyone enlighten me on why Bitcoin seems to now be the preferred currency for UGL?
I honestly couldn't tell you, at least for right now. I guess if they already had the infrastructure in place, it's not worth changing up. But considering the recent surge in BTC and the transaction fees going through the roof lately, I definitely wouldn't say it's a preferred method right now, at least for the buyer.

The privacy aspect may be something they're trying to harness, but BTC is a public ledger coin, so it's only as private as your methods of appropriating the funds to begin with are. This means if you sign-up with a major market exchange like Binance or Coinbase, they require KYC and it's not really untraceable.

Your vendor, they have probably setup their own BTC node (I'm guessing) so from their end, if they've done everything correctly, they can probably receive funds and discretely move to 3rd party non-custodial wallets without much hassle. But it won't cover your end of things.

Best way to use BTC anonymously is to buy it with cash through mail. However, with the transaction fees like they are right now, I'd wait for BTC to drop some more before buying larger amounts of it. The best way to purchase things anonymously isn't even through BTC anyways. These vendors should start looking into privacy coins like Monero. Their ring-signatures make it practically impossible to trace.

Even the FBI got desperate and put out a reward for anyone who could break XMR's ring-signatures. Most of the dark-net drug trade has transitioned from bitcoin to monero. I guess it takes a while for other more legitimate (or grey?) businesses to transition.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why monero is so popular, it’s much more secure and much harder if not impossible to track. Obtaining it is obviously harder though but once it’s sent from your “wallet” no one knows where it goes, just that it’s sent.

Also why tornado was popular because it was a washing machine for crypto, made it virtually impossible to track things.