Supplements to take during PCT

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been out of the "Natural" supplement game for a while so wondering what all is out there to take during a PCT to help keep gains and continue with the recomp. Money isn't really a factor here. PCT is about 19 days away and currently will have this in the stack

Clomid or Nolva
TUDCA
Virtus
Kings Blood
Sustain Alpha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that looks pretty sold .. i have done and seen great results on ..

Clomid
Anabolic Effect ( Look into this by CEL .. or run it after your PCT )
Mtest solo .. stacked with sustain would be pretty awesome too
Cycle Assist ( better overall .. i like to throw in tudca or liver assist XT on top of this if running a harsher compound)
ReduceXT for cortisol or suppress-C by XPG if you like TD

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see no point in taking TUDCA if you aren't on orals roids. Take just a low dose of Virtus because it can crash E2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been out of the "Natural" supplement game for a while so wondering what all is out there to take during a PCT to help keep gains and continue with the recomp. Money isn't really a factor here. PCT is about 19 days away and currently will have this in the stack

Clomid or Nolva
TUDCA
Virtus
Kings Blood
Sustain Alpha
only thing i see missing is invictus for preventing cortisol rebound.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see no point in taking TUDCA if you aren't on orals roids. Take just a low dose of Virtus because it can crash E2.
I'm on a pretty decent Oral Cycle so I'm just going to continue the TUDCA until the bottle. I've heard Virtus is pretty strong so I will definitely be low dosing it and then tapering off

Reactions: UNX
ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
only thing i see missing is invictus for preventing cortisol rebound.
Yea I was looking at Invictus or Suppress C to add in.

I have a few bottles of Iconogenin to but thinking I may just run it after PCT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was looking at Invictus or Suppress C to add in.

I have a few bottles of Iconogenin to but thinking I may just run it after PCT
the beauty of invictus is the small amount required .5ml twice daily....
.5ml is a very small amount.

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In addition to what was already posted (@GQdaLEGEND hit the big one's and the cortisol control already noted), my favorite nonhormonal stack has been 1000mg phosphatidic acid + 3grams carnitine, + arachidonic acid (X Gels or X-Factor). This in addition to any of the natty products above has been a good natural stack for me for years.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

blast from the past.

in with the new - same great stuff :) .. i still love ReduceXT for ease of pills and its way stronger imo then any topicals out there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In addition to what was already posted (@GQdaLEGEND hit the big one's and the cortisol control already noted), my favorite nonhormonal stack has been 1000mg phosphatidic acid + 3grams carnitine, + arachidonic acid (X Gels or X-Factor). This in addition to any of the natty products above has been a good natural stack for me for years.
thats pretty nice stack .. PA + ARA is awesome .. i usually dont suggest Xgels bc pple always complaint and cant bear a lil pain/doms .. but i know for some it gets pretty painful .. i love the stuff. wish we can have a decent PA in cap form .. its so expensive

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thats pretty nice stack .. PA + ARA is awesome .. i usually dont suggest Xgels bc pple always complaint and cant bear a lil pain/doms .. but i know for some it gets pretty painful .. i love the stuff. wish we can have a decent PA in cap form .. its so expensive
The most painful part of that stack isn't the ArA induced DOM's but the total cost with pure PA :LOL: You're right about the PA cost and I really don't know what makes it so expensive to manufacture. IF (and this is a biggie), you're cool with soy product, you can always source the PA from purified lecithin granules that are standardized to all the phospholipids and meter it out to get the PA you want. A good brand will give you the phospholipid breakdown.

And I hate to semi-hijack this post, but I'm interesting in hearing your thoughts about your cortisol support above - why and how you feel Reduce XT is more effective than Suppress-C? How can you tell one's effectiveness over the other? I'm not asking to be critical, but rather that I'm going to be running my first PH cycle vv soon and have both on hand for cortisol control in PCT and honestly couldn't decide which to use and at what dosage. Any experience insight you have would be appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid
Anabolic Effect ( Look into this by CEL .. or run it after your PCT )
Mtest solo .. stacked with sustain would be pretty awesome too
Cycle Assist ( better overall .. i like to throw in tudca or liver assist XT on top of this if running a harsher compound)
ReduceXT for cortisol or suppress-C by XPG if you like TD
I'll second this. Anabolic effect either during or after pct would definitely be beneficial.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The most painful part of that stack isn't the ArA induced DOM's but the total cost with pure PA :LOL: You're right about the PA cost and I really don't know what makes it so expensive to manufacture. IF (and this is a biggie), you're cool with soy product, you can always source the PA from purified lecithin granules that are standardized to all the phospholipids and meter it out to get the PA you want. A good brand will give you the phospholipid breakdown.

And I hate to semi-hijack this post, but I'm interesting in hearing your thoughts about your cortisol support above - why and how you feel Reduce XT is more effective than Suppress-C? How can you tell one's effectiveness over the other? I'm not asking to be critical, but rather that I'm going to be running my first PH cycle vv soon and have both on hand for cortisol control in PCT and honestly couldn't decide which to use and at what dosage. Any experience insight you have would be appreciated.
actually he said reduce xt is way stronger than any topical....i too am very curious how he came to this conclusion.