Supplements to improve motivation/mood etc?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know we all look for that magic bullet and finding it won't ever be the case but....

Some must help along the dopamine/serotonin pathway.

Lately I've lost a lot of my motivation. I seem pretty low in my state of mood. Just doesn't seem like me tbh.

Over the last few months I've played with supplements and even pharmaceuticals to try and lift my spirits. My diet is pretty good and I usually sit around maintenance or in a surplus so it isn't a nutritional imbalance etc.

This is what I have tested so far

Vitamin D 5-10k iu per day
Magnesium (400mg elemental in the evenings. Bisglycinate)
A premium multi vitamin (All very bio available)
Rhodiola Rosea
Maca Root Extract
Saffron Extract
L Tyrosine or L-Dopa
5-htp

Pharmaceutical...
Modafinil 100-200mg a day (God this made me feel like death)
Phenibut (500mg once/twice week. No longer use it. Never done anything even doses up to 1.5g)
9-mbc (Dopamine based drug. Increases tyrosine hydroxylase)
Bromantane (Almost similar to 9-mbc)
Both these yielded no results

I can't use any of the exotic stims. Ie 1'3 Dmaa. Eria Jarensis' Dmha etc. These all give me hellish anxiety

What's anyone else used that has made an impact? Just feels like my brain isn't firing well at all. I'm still training but dropped to 3 x a week. Sometimes 2 times. Just depends on my work schedule.

Anyone got any good ideas to try? What's new these days?

Just be good to feel some extra kick in my life!

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like your Work is taking over more then what you want .. first thing would be just to get that figured out . if its draining or stressing you out .. work on that, checked your test levels etc ?

as for supplements .. what i have been seeing ..

SNS optimize-T > people have been reporting great mood on this, and having high test/great test booster helps in that dept .

SNS focus XT > one of the best nootropic that improves your mental stage as well, can dose up to 2 scoops if you need taht extra kick from caffine.

^ those 2 have a great feedback and all quality stuff

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you been to a doctor to try and actually get the bottom of what your issue is? That’s my first suggestion.

If you want to try individual items, Nootropics Depot seems to have some good info about each product, you could try browsing.

For general improvements in energy and brain function SNS Focus XT is a solid option. They even have a caffeine free version, if needed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know we all look for that magic bullet and finding it won't ever be the case but....

Lately I've lost a lot of my motivation. I seem pretty low in my state of mood. Just doesn't seem like me tbh.

What's anyone else used that has made an impact? Just feels like my brain isn't firing well at all. I'm still training but dropped to 3 x a week. Sometimes 2 times. Just depends on my work schedule.

Thanks
I condensed your post a little in my quote so I could reply to it easier on the main points.

First and foremost, I want to say that I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. I have ADD and an endocrinology condition that combined together with my stress level cause me to struggle with anxiety, depression, sadness, and overall lack of motivation and burnout fatigue - and its hell. Its something that until someone experiences, its hard for them to really imagine what its really like. I'm very sorry to hear that it sound like you're experiencing that yourself.

There can be a lot of root causes or contributing causes for what's going on so sometimes its just about finding out what's right for us and it may not be what's right for the next person.

My personal supplements for this are:
  • Focus XT
  • Stress & Anxiety Support
  • KannaEase
Focus XT:
Focus XT is pretty much like the perfect nootropic base product. It covers all your nootropic bases and can help increase energy, mental alertness, focus, concentration, and motivation. Think of it as a nootropic energy drink that helps your brain function better and can also help other nootropics work better by covering the basics.

Stress & Anxiety Support:
Stress & Anxiety Support contains Rhodiola, Sensoril Ashwagandha, Theanine, and Bacopa. It is great for helping take the edge off and help your stress bother you less and calm anxiety. Another big thing about this is it helps with memory; that's an aspect I noticed a huge improvement with is being able to remember better, both short and long term. I have had ADD all my life but it wasn't until my mid 30's that I noticed it really started negatively affecting my memory - and this product has helped a lot with that. The suggested use allows you to cater the dosage to your individual needs and also to the needs of the given day. I take 1 capsule twice per day as a base and then add an additional 1 or 2 capsules per day as needed.

KannaEase:
KannaEase is a ultra standardized form of Kanna and be used for mental focus, clarity, motivation, and for stress and anxiety purposes. It can be used daily or as needed. I use it daily. I started out planning to use it as needed and then realized that I felt so much better on it that I started using it every day. My anxiety and sadness will get so bad sometimes that I feel frozen, like I know what I need to do or want to do but I just can't do it. KannaEase helps me power through that.

Notable mention: Phenethylamine (PEA)
We sell a lot of our PEA-500 Xtreme product. When you read about PEA, you hear a lot of people say the effects don't last long; and that is true for some people but some people say it helps them feel better for a few hours at a time. It may be worth trying to see how long you feel the effects for; and hell, if having a bad day, even if it helps you feel better for an hour or two, that may be a huge help. I take it a lot when I have to do paperwork bc I hate it and also if I'm just particularly sad and want to try to snap out of it if that makes sense.

I love helping people and I love nootropics; and I really feel for you in this situation. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. You're welcome to pm me.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
You could also google amino acid therapy. I wasnt sleeping well which was bringing my mood down. Suspected low serotonin and so I tried tryptophan ..which converted to 5htp..serotonin..and melatonin...and it really has helped alot to improve my sleep which helped my mood too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like your Work is taking over more then what you want .. first thing would be just to get that figured out . if its draining or stressing you out .. work on that, checked your test levels etc ?

SNS optimize-T > people have been reporting great mood on this, and having high test/great test booster helps in that dept .

SNS focus XT > one of the best nootropic that improves your mental stage as well, can dose up to 2 scoops if you need taht extra kick from caffine.

Dido on this. Can't go wrong with SNS Focus Xt!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving this new ingredient profile of Focus XT, not sure when it changed as it's been awhile since I ordered it.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I condensed your post a little in my quote so I could reply to it easier on the main points.

First and foremost, I want to say that I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. I have ADD and an endocrinology condition that combined together with my stress level cause me to struggle with anxiety, depression, sadness, and overall lack of motivation and burnout fatigue - and its hell. Its something that until someone experiences, its hard for them to really imagine what its really like. I'm very sorry to hear that it sound like you're experiencing that yourself.

There can be a lot of root causes or contributing causes for what's going on so sometimes its just about finding out what's right for us and it may not be what's right for the next person.

• Focus XT
  • KannaEase
Focus XT:
Focus XT is pretty much like the perfect nootropic base product. It covers all your nootropic bases and can help increase energy, mental alertness, focus, concentration, and motivation. Think of it as a nootropic energy drink that helps your brain function better and can also help other nootropics work better by covering the basics.

Stress & Anxiety Support contains Rhodiola, Sensoril Ashwagandha, Theanine, and Bacopa. It is great for helping take the edge off and help your stress bother you less and calm anxiety. Another big thing about this is it helps with memory; that's an aspect I noticed a huge improvement with is being able to remember better, both short and long term. I have had ADD all my life but it wasn't until my mid 30's that I noticed it really started negatively affecting my memory - and this product has helped a lot with that. The suggested use allows you to cater the dosage to your individual needs and also to the needs of the given day. I take 1 capsule twice per day as a base and then add an additional 1 or 2 capsules per day as needed.

KannaEase:
KannaEase is a ultra standardized form of Kanna and be used for mental focus, clarity, motivation, and for stress and anxiety purposes. It can be used daily or as needed. I use it daily. I started out planning to use it as needed and then realized that I felt so much better on it that I started using it every day. My anxiety and sadness will get so bad sometimes that I feel frozen, like I know what I need to do or want to do but I just can't do it. KannaEase helps me power through that.

We sell a lot of our PEA-500 Xtreme product. When you read about PEA, you hear a lot of people say the effects don't last long; and that is true for some people but some people say it helps them feel better for a few hours at a time. It may be worth trying to see how long you feel the effects for; and hell, if having a bad day, even if it helps you feel better for an hour or two, that may be a huge help. I take it a lot when I have to do paperwork bc I hate it and also if I'm just particularly sad and want to try to snap out of it if that makes sense.

I love helping people and I love nootropics; and I really feel for you in this situation. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. You're welcome to pm me.
Hey bud.

Thanks very much for the information also just caring for my mental state.

Yeh recently I genuinely have felt like garbage. My anxiety seems raised and I just feel very low and and slightly anhedonic.

I have a very good life. I have a great job (It's very exhausting. I love what I do though). I have no debts etc. In a great stable relationship. My social life has been affected over the last few years. Friends having kids etc. It's still enough to keep me going though.

My brother died 8 weeks and also my Mum got stage 3 cancer and had major surgery. My mum now can't speak (Voice box removed) and not hearing my mums voice is hurting me. I suspect all this is just all hitting me now and making me pretty depressed.

This morning I went to work and I just remember standing their and just felt like death. My work colleagues were chatting and if I'm being honest I genuinely just wanted to be left alone. I have felt anxious and just wanted to be home and resting. I recently have been contemplating about chatting with my boss and explain my mental health and ask for a week or 2 off work. The break would be purely for my mental health and physical also. I work a very hard going job. 20k steps a day. Very hard labour (Heavy lifting etc). It's exhausting me.

I did go and see my doctor. She says you may be battling some depression and she says I'm gonna write out a prescription. I asked what for. PROZAC! I says.. Please I don't want to sound rude but I personally would never touch an SSRI. My friend got put on Prozac and he turned into a robot. He was just numb to life. He told me that he had no sex drive at all. Could go a month+ without even an urge. I wouldn't play with these drugs. Just a personal choice. I know SSRI's have saved many lifes and are awesome drugs for loads of people. I'm not taking that chance.

PEA and Kanna seem great choices. I've actually tried both of these and I remember them being awesome supplements. Yes I remember PEA being a very short half life. I might give it a go though. Kanna I'm gonna actually just pick up some just now. I remember this being an awesome supplement. I completely forgot about this.

Thanks man. Apologees for the long reply. Just wanted to add some context.

Will go and find these additions. Thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bud.

Yeh recently I genuinely have felt like garbage. My anxiety seems raised and I just feel very low and and slightly anhedonic.

I have a very good life. I have a great job (It's very exhausting. I love what I do though). I have no debts etc. In a great stable relationship. My social life has been affected over the last few years. Friends having kids etc. It's still enough to keep me going though.

My brother died 8 weeks and also my Mum got stage 3 cancer and had major surgery. My mum now can't speak (Voice box removed) and not hearing my mums voice is hurting me. I suspect all this is just all hitting me now and making me pretty depressed.

This morning I went to work and I just remember standing their and just felt like death. My work colleagues were chatting and if I'm being honest I genuinely just wanted to be left alone. I have felt anxious and just wanted to be home and resting. I recently have been contemplating about chatting with my boss and explain my mental health and ask for a week or 2 off work. The break would be purely for my mental health and physical also. I work a very hard going job. 20k steps a day. Very hard labour (Heavy lifting etc). It's exhausting me.

I did go and see my doctor. She says you may be battling some depression and she says I'm gonna write out a prescription. I asked what for. PROZAC! I says.. Please I don't want to sound rude but I personally would never touch an SSRI. My friend got put on Prozac and he turned into a robot. He was just numb to life. He told me that he had no sex drive at all. Could go a month+ without even an urge. I wouldn't play with these drugs. Just a personal choice. I know SSRI's have saved many lifes and are awesome drugs for loads of people. I'm not taking that chance.

PEA and Kanna seem great choices. I've actually tried both of these and I remember them being awesome supplements. Yes I remember PEA being a very short half life. I might give it a go though. Kanna I'm gonna actually just pick up some just now. I remember this being an awesome supplement. I completely forgot about this.

I’m glad to hear that you have a very good life overall.

I’m so sorry to hear that about your brother and mother. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Things can definitely build up and hit us all at once.

I never like it when people say ‘I know how you feel’ because no one ever truly knows because we all respond differently to different situations. But I can say that I can relate to how you feel in the sense that I know that depression and anxiety together can be a vicious sometimes crippling cycle. And I can relate to the feeling of anhedonia – for a little over the last year I’ve been in a phase where I just don’t look forward to things the way I used to, and I don’t enjoy things I used to nearly as much. Like I used to love extreme whitewater rafting and last year I didn’t even go a single time. For me, it’s a combination of factors – health issues, being spread too thin and needing help business wise, losing pets, just in general being too sensitive and caring of a person overall, and working myself to death. I’ve literally worked over 70 hours every single week since December of 2020.

I hope that if you do decide to have a talk with your boss that it will go well and that he will understand.

I’m not for or against SSRI’s; I think it depends entirely on the person and the situation. But I think they absolutely come with trade off’s and that they should be avoided unless people need them. I agree with your statement that they have saved many lives but also personally feel that people should their best to only use them if they absolutely need to.

PEA is a short half life, but I do think in your situation it can serve a great purpose – I say that because that’s how I use it myself sometimes. As a trying to snap myself out of an immediate funk type of thing.

KannaEase has worked great for me. I use it daily but a lot of people use it as needed. I started using it daily bc I feel so much better on it. It doesn’t make life any better, but helps me push through and be more calm and handle things better. I came off of it for about a month to see if it was helping as much as I thought, and it absolutely was.

We are out of PEA right now but should have it back in within the next couple weeks. But pm me and I’ll find you a bottle if you want one.

No apologies necessary at all. I’d love to chat off the boards. Send me a pm if that’s alright.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Optimize T for the win, it boosts my well being. On date night with wifey I do my 4 and throw in a furosap xt on top! 😁

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

• Focus XT
  • KannaEase
Focus XT:

KannaEase:

I love your post and the openness but not the fact that is quite a struggle. Diagnosed with ADHD here at 46 for the first time.
I was great at my job as a ceremony master but after moving 7 times between 4 countries with small child in family I really lost balance and made some bad choice in studying and work just trying to income as soon as possible and it ended up with exhaustion and maxed out student loans....
Here in Sweden though any employer can get 60% of my salary paid by government if they ca take the risk and higher some body with ADHD and autism level 1. verall although a bit uneven but genius level in verbal logical deduction although haven't been<ble to apply to my own life

What is the likeness between a fence and and anchor?

sns8778 is right about tianeptine being a highly addicted drug so maybe I should take it away from my post?
I have used tianeptine in the past. First time I abused it in power and ended up taking more and mor and even woke up in the mornings with withdrawals. This is an addictive supplement so for anybody being prone to that stay away!
Then I made a solution and 25mg doses and it works well.
Used in moderate doses I think it works amazingly well and quickly. Like imagine you lost all your life savings and then ended up heavily in debt and without a profession to fall back and then living in a small progressive town of 50000 people whjere you never been before and have no contacts!
Gonna be ordering again- About 45 dollar from China directly plus shipping, Tianeptine is actually not a narcotic in Sweden but I saw the report from the health authorities and after conficscating 48,5 grams and investigation was started and after that it was decided it was not gonna be a narcotic.

F-phenibut though used to be sold in pills in Sweden. Then I imported 150 grams from China with DHL express and it was snagged without explanation in Germany although it was not their responsibility.
I got a reship and it disapeared and the one mont later customs said they had it and an investigation was started and after that it was decided to make f-phenibut a hazardous substace in Sweden. There was a report or two in Portugal about high dosage. I did purchase some really highly priced from France from that nopt shop cant remember name.
To me though f-phenibut had no benefit to regular phenibut.

Regular phenibut is also supposed to create problems for people so be aware. I have taken it for years though and still just keep a teaspoon or so, no sides really but it doesn´t work so much anymore. With clean receptors though it is a geeat anxiety supplement IMHO or maybe it is a drug? To me though very little intoxicationg.

Kratom on the other hand I feel is quite a drug. Was great for my mothers back ache when she was here but I feel it has kind of a possessive spirit and trying to meditate after having had some was quite difficult.

The greatest though! Micronized noble kava from Fiji. Even the first spoon, even before it hit my stomach I felt a sensation of bliss and it is bnot really sedating but uplifting and energising as well- Actually had a third heaped tablespoon abou seven eight hours after first and I am just on the verge of nausea. Not much just a little and I have some ginger juice to take.
But I feel so much better and uplifted taking kava compared to kratom.

And I have been takng ADHD medication vyvanse around 7am and 4 - 5 pm it is still in my system but I feel like chilling out and then my own worry hits me. Today though kava was effective in stopping that worry.
I am on waiting list to see doctor and try shorter lasting medication not methylphenidate, cant tolerate it but shorr lasting dex amphetamine.
Vyvanse is not so fun or great as I was ghoping and honestly less than a scoop of Excelsior works better for me and I still feel good 4 pm but with Excelsior as well sleep is a problem. A problem for me anyhow with ADHD stims and my hyper prone mind to go to sleep even if I take vyvanse at 7am

Anyhow has reliable sources shipping to Europe?

Anyhow just now enjoy 1 kg Fiji kava micronised and it si so nice°

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love your post and the openness but not the fact that is quite a struggle. Diagnosed with ADHD here at 46 for the first time.
I was great at my job as a ceremony master but after moving 7 times between 4 countries with small child in family I really lost balance and made some bad choice in studying and work just trying to income as soon as possible and it ended up with exhaustion and maxed out student loans....
Here in Sweden though any employer can get 60% of my salary paid by government if they ca take the risk and higher some body with ADHD and autism level 1. 122 IK overall although a bit uneven but genius level in verbal logical deduction although haven't been<ble to apply to my own life

What is the likeness between a fence and and anchor?

I have uses tianeptine in the past. First time I abused it in power and ended up taking more and mor and even woke and withdrawn.
Then I made a solution and 25mg doses and it works well.
Gonna be ordering again- About 45 dollar from China directly plus shipping, Used to come in and get reached in Luxemburg but not sure now.
Anyhow has reliable sources shipping to Europe?

Anyhow just now enjoy 1 kg Fiji kava micronised and it si so nice°
Mental health is an issue that affects so many people in today's world. I like to help people and I try to be open about my own struggles bc I want to encourage others and let them know its okay to struggle and that they're not alone in it.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation as well. I can imagine that that much moving would make things difficult for anyone and especially with ADHD bc it wouldn't allow you the opportunity at all to have structure for the most part.

That is a great policy that they have in that the government assists employers with incentives to hire individuals with ADHD and Autism.

I'm trying to think of the best way for me to acknowledge the Tianeptine part of your post. I respect your right to use whatever you choose bc you seem to be aware of the risks and dangers associated with it.

But it is not a supplement - I just want to make that clear to anyone reading this bc the word supplement is in the thread title and this is in the supplements section - Tianeptine is not a supplement; its a drug and a very potentially addictive and dangerous one. I would not ever suggest it for anyone because I've known people to have terrible issues with it and get addicted to it on the level one would associate with street drugs and opioids. There have been several reported overdose deaths with it here in the US and also cases of it being used for terrible things.

There have been some 'supplement' companies that have included this ingredient in their 'supplements' - I put supplement in parenthesis bc they aren't selling supplements - they're selling a drug and labeling it as a supplement. They're lying to consumers by calling it a supplement and no GMP manufacturer would ever dare let Tianeptine into their building so who knows about quality controls related to products that contain it. There are companies that still sell sarm's, ph's, aas, etc. - to each their own, I don't judge - these items are things that people are looking for and the risk of harm is only to themselves and that's their personal choice. But things like Tianeptine that someone can literally OD on, get addicted to, and have severe withdrawals from, or use for purposes to harm others should never be sold, no less labeled as a supplement.

Again, nothing against you using it personally. I just wanted to make it clear to anyone reading this thread that Tianeptine is not a supplement, its a drug. I didn't want anyone to get confused and think it was a supplement and go out and try some without knowing the risks involved.

Anyway, back to a more lighthearted subject hah.....

I try Kava tea occasionally but haven't in awhile. We are going to do a Kava capsule product at some point. I've had the labels made for awhile, just need to get it in the lineup. :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Over the last few months I've played with supplements and even pharmaceuticals to try and lift my spirits. My diet is pretty good and I usually sit around maintenance or in a surplus so it isn't a nutritional imbalance etc.

Rhodiola Rosea
Maca Root Extract
Saffron Extract
L Tyrosine or L-Dopa
5-htp

Pharmaceutical...
Phenibut (500mg once/twice week. No longer use it. Never done anything even doses up to 1.5g)

I can't use any of the exotic stims. Ie 1'3 Dmaa. Eria Jarensis' Dmha etc. These all give me hellish anxiety

Thanks
SNS Kannaease is awesome. I don't take it daily which makes is even more affordable. I also like to pair it with Alpha Y. But Alpha Y doesn't help everyone like it does me. I am currently out of that.

Another thing that was recommended to me was SNS Focus XT. I bought some cheap expired Focus XT and would only use it pre-workout. It was on. Then, I was recommended to take it every day in the mornings. Game changer in my mood. More focused, energetic, and positive while teaching, then I can take a Kannaease at lunch if needed. I have only taken Kannaease when I know things will be extra stressful since adding in Focus XT in the mornings.

I bought some SNS GABA but I didn't like it for sleep. I haven't tried it other times.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mental health is an issue that affects so many people in today's world. I like to help people and I try to be open about my own struggles bc I want to encourage others and let them know its okay to struggle and that they're not alone in it.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation as well. I can imagine that that much moving would make things difficult for anyone and especially with ADHD bc it wouldn't allow you the opportunity at all to have structure for the most part.

That is a great policy that they have in that the government assists employers with incentives to hire individuals with ADHD and Autism.

I'm trying to think of the best way for me to acknowledge the Tianeptine part of your post. I respect your right to use whatever you choose bc you seem to be aware of the risks and dangers associated with it.

But it is not a supplement - I just want to make that clear to anyone reading this bc the word supplement is in the thread title and this is in the supplements section - Tianeptine is not a supplement; its a drug and a very potentially addictive and dangerous one. I would not ever suggest it for anyone because I've known people to have terrible issues with it and get addicted to it on the level one would associate with street drugs and opioids. There have been several reported overdose deaths with it here in the US and also cases of it being used for terrible things.

There have been some 'supplement' companies that have included this ingredient in their 'supplements' - I put supplement in parenthesis bc they aren't selling supplements - they're selling a drug and labeling it as a supplement. They're lying to consumers by calling it a supplement and no GMP manufacturer would ever dare let Tianeptine into their building so who knows about quality controls related to products that contain it. There are companies that still sell sarm's, ph's, aas, etc. - to each their own, I don't judge - these items are things that people are looking for and the risk of harm is only to themselves and that's their personal choice. But things like Tianeptine that someone can literally OD on, get addicted to, and have severe withdrawals from, or use for purposes to harm others should never be sold, no less labeled as a supplement.

Again, nothing against you using it personally. I just wanted to make it clear to anyone reading this thread that Tianeptine is not a supplement, its a drug. I didn't want anyone to get confused and think it was a supplement and go out and try some without knowing the risks involved.

Anyway, back to a more lighthearted subject hah.....

I try Kava tea occasionally but haven't in awhile. We are going to do a Kava capsule product at some point. I've had the labels made for awhile, just need to get it in the lineup. :)
Great of you to lift that tianeptine is an addictive drug!
I have seen some supplements in U.S including it and no wonder they sell goog tianeptine is so addictive!
So if somebody was to use be very aware of addiction risk. I wouldn´t use it myself if I wasn´t feeling so miserrable about somethings. I am gonna take a chance again have always gotten tianeptine though vfrom China and it s allowed here I have also paid customs on after customs have asked and lately pretty much every single package outsidew subjec to tax heer in Sweden.
Although the effects of relieving depressive symptoms have been very immediate but when taking it longer general tiredness will be there. Took. bit of kratom when giving up tianeptine but kratom kimd of shuts down half my brain and I feel the spirit of kratom is possessive but it taste so bad for me that I dont feel an addiction. But kratom binding to opiate receåtors is also very addictive! Be aware! And tianeptine as well First I didn´t feel 25 mg of tianeptine and I put my finger in the bag and a not sure how much I got but somewhere between 100 - 200mg and it was stronger than extasy for me and I felt all my worries had just magically disappeared! And then addiction appeared when I had powder.
Giving it up cold turkey was half rough. Later I managed to take smaller doses when having a solution and the did not feel physical solution
If I get some magic cashflow and my money anxiety disapear I might give up tianeptine but I think I am gonna go for another shipment from China after their New Year celebrations is done

About kava!
Read that younger kava is more toxic than so called noble kava from oder trees and that extracts actually increase the amount of toxic ingredients......
I used to take now foods capsules, they were kinda nice just a little touch. but all those extracts, almost all come from China and purity is far from guaranteed.

But this Fiji kava its just wow feel great feel like dancing just kills my appetite sp wouldn´t be good for bulk but dont mind as I am middle as lazy ass now having put a bunch of kilos and centimters on my waist that I lost the summer 2020 taking Excelsior quite regularly and bike and hike and swim and write essays at nights.
So friendly and social this Fiji noble kava, no fiernds around that swhy I have been sitting at pc listening to music writing too many messages after having Excelsior as well that sometimes keep me going way to late and that is the case again...

Peace yo all!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Apologies for mentioning tianeptine, reading your post though and how averse you are to SSI makes me think you would never consider it.
I was prescribed mirtazipine for sleep and SSRI, just took it a handful of times and felt zombielike the very next day.
Took Saint Johns worth in the past that worked pretty good in the beginning but after a few years it stopped working.
A friend who grew up in South Africa swore by kanna and I actually tried but at that time I was takin tianeptine and barely noticed the kanna. But kanna being a natural herb many of them I feel quite safe with, kratom though is onenatural herb that I don´t think is safe for mood etc.. possessive addictive spirit I felt. Although it was great for my moms painful back even after it wore off, it is also antiinflammatory. Personally I used CBD hemp for joints and it worked amazingly :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

• Focus XT
  • KannaEase
Focus XT:

KannaEase:

Any stores in EU to buy kanna ease at good price and can you hook up with discount? :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I once had medium ground kava and kneaded and prepared but had just a bi too much and got ill.
But research and on the people of Fiji they dont sem to have lover damage and Fiji micronized (finely ground without fiber just mix and drink) noble kava such a great mood boost since a few days, still a little funny in stomach but I drink ginger shots and dont might eating a bit less now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fiji noble kava looks really interesting.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I t6hink I will be removing my tianeptine part tomorrow: i must have been a bit Excelsior hyper and ego inflated the things is I am well aware of tianeptine dangers and Excelsior as well. I use stims myself my really dont like dosing late in the day not being able to sleep etc and I remember that you bell1986 crashed really badly after stopping Excelsior.

But those symtpoms of less dopamine and drive goes for giving up all stims even cofee drinker gets them and they are also the same symptoms and chronic fatigue symptom. Unfortunately I am a bit of sufferer myself after many years of difficulties and being the ADHD type my mind kinda races and I type too long here.

bell1986 Aplogies didn´t mean to overshadow and high jack your thread!
One thing though that really helped me overall is acupuncture! But. not al practioners are equal. Had a great Japanese acupuncturist in Tokyo and and even greater Chinese one here in Sweden. Believe it or not some of them can really stimulate important energy points.
Andrew Huberman professor in endocrinology as well as neurology I think speaks about how western science now also can explain how acupuncture works

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey bud.

Sorry to hear with all your struggles health wise and family wise!
I have been slightly mania from stims so have typed too much liek always, nevermind the crap tianeotine advice. Kava though genuinely friendly plant if you get good quality but the whole energy system is something I am battling myself

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

• Focus XT
  • KannaEase
Focus XT:

KannaEase:

Sorry to hear about your issues too! I also have some of them stress burn out and then actually being mentally exhausted I did find Excelsior and managed to study 3 courses at UNi at the same time. Not recommended! Still of course havent healed my own energy system.
I believe things like Tai Chi or yoga and some healing diets more greens and fruits can help to generate and although I drea, of kicking ass with dumbbells after exhausting sometimes it is more draining than energy giving.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Instead of coffee and chemical PWOs I recommend yerba mate and ma
ybe guarana if you need something stronger for energy sometimes. Being exhausted though less stims is recommended but totally cutting them can be hard

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its the best kava I have ever had really uplifting! (although not for sleep as I wqas kinda hoping) But touch of bliss at first touch on my lips! :)
wasn´t as stoning or sleep inducing as I was expecting and just slightly funny in my stomach but I have been like singinb
g in my head:
"I´m moving on up now!"
Out of the darkness,
my loves shines on!
my love shines on!
My love shines on!

" And social but wasn´t really helpful in sleep but realise I gotta give up vyvanse if I wanna sleep nights and Excelsior or just pop strong pharma meds. Bu dont like vyvanse that much and should limit Excelsior to occasional morning use

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bought mine from a shop in Hungary in Europe called gomoa.net and the kind is FIJI PREMIUM MICRONIZED KAVA POWDER. Read up that there is 6 different chemotypes in kava some more stoning, some more painkilling some more uplifting. In the past I felt more stoned but this one is almost a stimulant but really happy and I can almost hear that pacific and feel that gentle spirit caressing my soul!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not a supplement but personally I love dancing and check out these people if you can funk down the streets like this it seems impossible to be low in feel good neurotransmitters lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any stores in EU to buy kanna ease at good price and can you hook up with discount? :)
I don't think Predator or Powermyself carry it. Let me see if I can talk either one into bringing it in :)

Body Shock carried it but they're out of stock on pretty much everything by us.

KannaEase is a great value - a bottle lasts anywhere from 2 to 4 months at average dosing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Kannaease is awesome. I don't take it daily which makes is even more affordable. I also like to pair it with Alpha Y. But Alpha Y doesn't help everyone like it does me. I am currently out of that.

Another thing that was recommended to me was SNS Focus XT. I bought some cheap expired Focus XT and would only use it pre-workout. It was on. Then, I was recommended to take it every day in the mornings. Game changer in my mood. More focused, energetic, and positive while teaching, then I can take a Kannaease at lunch if needed. I have only taken Kannaease when I know things will be extra stressful since adding in Focus XT in the mornings.

I bought some SNS GABA but I didn't like it for sleep. I haven't tried it other times.
I'm really glad that you like KannaEase. I like it as well.

I like Alpha Y also. Some people don't like Alpha Y but also some people that think they don't like Alpha Y have never really taken real Alpha Y. There's been an issue for years of companies/suppliers mixing Y and Alpha Y to cut costs and then people will try something and think they don't like it. I cannot take regular Yohimbine at all but really like Alpha Yohimbine.

I like GABA for sleep but everyone is different. I used it regularly before Sleep Assist XT came out but use that now. Some nights I will still take a gram of GABA with it though; and I occasionally use GABA during the day if I'm having a really bad day.

I'm really glad you like Focus XT. That's probably my favorite overall product and I agree with what you said - great for mood, focus, energy, and positivity. And I find it also really good for motivation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought mine from a shop in Hungary in Europe called gomoa.net and the kind is FIJI PREMIUM MICRONIZED KAVA POWDER. Read up that there is 6 different chemotypes in kava some more stoning, some more painkilling some more uplifting. In the past I felt more stoned but this one is almost a stimulant but really happy and I can almost hear that pacific and feel that gentle spirit caressing my soul!
i found a site fijikava that sells fiji noble kava.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i found a site fijikava that sells fiji noble kava.
This micronised Fiji kava that I have been having for a couple of days didn't make me sleepy and put me to bed like I was kind of hoping. It did however put me in a great mood and I have been feeling super social, well don't have any active social relations in the town where I live but have been chatting with friends on the other side of the globe and posting in anabolic minds and found thebigt who also has an ear for some older psychedelic music!

I have ADHD and a slight tendency to mania late at night when I have some worries and I have had for quite some time. But great party stuff that Fiji Kava. having just a a tablespoon and a few spaced out in a day its not really an intoxicant and feels vey cheerful, but better start earlier in the day because I forget about going to sleep, Tim flies away,

Due to finances I am mostly a bulk powder kinda guy and looking at focus XT I have most ingredients but never had huperzine as a single ingredient but getting curious about for possible focus enhancing aspects.

Focus XT is a nice looking formula though. Had a tub sms years back and probably will try it again if I find a good deal in EU

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about the mention of kava, because my wife had an old friend from school who took kava as a sleep aid and it destroyed her liver. She ended up getting a liver transplant as a result, and is still on anti-rejection meds, which have their own terrible side-effects.

So is that a common thing, kava damaging your liver?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious about the mention of kava, because my wife had an old friend from school who took kava as a sleep aid and it destroyed her liver. She ended up getting a liver transplant as a result, and is still on anti-rejection meds, which have their own terrible side-effects.

It's actually very rare. There have only ever been a handful of recorded cases linked to it and in most of them there were other external contributing factors that they couldn't rule out too. I researched this really extensively a couple years back; I'll see if I can find my notes on it and refresh or send you over the info.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I read up the other day on a page written by someone who said they had researched kava quite a lot. Kava contains 6 different chemotypes painkilling numbing euphoric, don't remember exactly. Noble kava what they have traditionally drunken is taken from the roots of older trees.

Cheaper commercially available kava made from younger trees was said to have much more toxins.
Somehow toxins was also said to multiply when kava was made into an extract. The way of just drinking it micronised or in a water extract as is traditional with noble kava from older trees had not much history of toxicity at all according to the writer

And then Chinese sources not to be trusted about purity and almost all commercially available kava extracts come from China.
And very little toxicity in the history and medical records of where it has been used locally.
I am really sorry to hear about your wife though! Was she taking extracts?
This Fiji Kava doesn't make sleepy but maybe its my own racing mind. Great for mood and I feel extremely sociable but have never had a kava that makes me feel so active before and what I read six different chemotypes so quite wide variations very possible.
Would search for the article again if I wasn't way past my bed time

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's actually very rare. There have only ever been a handful of recorded cases linked to it and in most of them there were other external contributing factors that they couldn't rule out too. I researched this really extensively a couple years back; I'll see if I can find my notes on it and refresh or send you over the info.
Thanks for the reply! If you are able to find your notes on kava, I'll definitely read them, since this story is the main reason my wife is very against the idea of supplements in general. In her mind, if it's a supplement and not FDA approved, then it's going to kill your liver. The story of her friend really scared her that much.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Noble kava does not have the same liver concerns.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It doesn´t say what particular noble fiji kava I have but gonna ask the shop. Its really amazing for mood lift but I almost get mania and forget to sleep but stay fresh nevertheless. I guess I just have to learn how to ride this one.
But gonna be looking for a more sedating variety for evenings

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It doesn´
Thanks for the reply! If you are able to find your notes on kava, I'll definitely read them, since this story is the main reason my wife is very against the idea of supplements in general. In her mind, if it's a supplement and not FDA approved, then it's going to kill your liver. The story of her friend really scared her that much.
If you got time keep googling some sites are more informative than others, I am afraid I just wiped my browser memory

t say what particular noble fiji kava I have but gonna ask the shop. Its really amazing for mood lift but I almost get mania and forget to sleep but stay fresh nevertheless. I guess I just have to learn how to ride this one.
But gonna be looking for a more sedating variety for evenings

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll try to find it for you this week.

If I remember correctly, a lot of it came down to raw material quality and could have also had to do with some possible heavy metals contamination (one of the reasons you see me state, restate, and state again that its dangerous as hell for some brands to not do heavy metals testing).

Something you may could share with your wife or just for your own knowledge, supplements by definition aren't FDA approved. However, the FDA did find that Kava was safe enough and low enough instance of side effects that it required a specific warning on products containing it but didn't find the possibility of side effects to be enough to ban it.

I'm sure that had to be scary. It's always scary when we know someone affected by something so rare.

Steve24

Awards

Rhodiola Rosea
Maca Root Extract
Saffron Extract
L Tyrosine or L-Dopa
5-htp

Pharmaceutical...

Thanks
Real short answers…try Kratom…there are many strains that address everything from energy to relief.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are actually quite a few products I like that affect my mood. I like focus xt and sometimes I add 10 mg noopept as well. I also like zenquility a lot by ketogenics. These too are somewhat similar to me, will provide mood enchancement as well as focus however I find focus xt aids in my ability to focus on a task for a prolonged time whereas, for me, zenquility changes my overall attitude towards tasks and productivity. Both are extremely helpful for me.

Sustain alpha is one of my favorite mood enhancers - I just feel fantastic and ready to take on the world type mood. Really provides an alpha feeling. Mtest is similar to sustain alpha in this regard, and I often stack these two as they compliment each other rather nicely.

Ashwagandha is probably one of my all time favorites and i use it regularly to help stabilize mood, and manage stress. this is included in a lot of various supplements though so it’s best to watch your intake if you’re also using it solo. Stress and anxiety by SNS is fantastic for reducing negative stress response, aiding in memory and producing a feel good nothing can shake me type of feeling.

Invictus is helpful in producing a calming feeling as well as well as effectively reducing cortisol, aiding in immune health, and also acts anti inflammatory.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I have found a few things to help mood: mucuna puriens/L-dopa, L-tyrosine, SAMe, and ashwaganda extracts.

Not much has helped motivation aside from caffeine stacked with tyrosine. I do have the non hyperactive type of ADD so that probably affects me…

I appreciate the discussion of kratom and tianepine while also emphasizing caution for their addictive potential.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have found a few things to help mood: mucuna puriens/L-dopa, L-tyrosine, SAMe, and ashwaganda extracts.

Not much has helped motivation aside from caffeine stacked with tyrosine. I do have the non hyperactive type of ADD so that probably affects me…
I'm right there with you. I often joke that I really got the crap end of the deal in that I couldn't at least have the hyper form of ADD; I had to wind up with the can't focus for anything and still stay tired all the time form lol.

And agreed on the Tyrosine/Caffeine combo helping with this form of ADD for me too. That's one of the reasons I drink Focus XT every morning is the Tyrosine/Caffeine combo plus more.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently tried deprenyl and holy crap, the motivation and mood boost is almost too much. If I sit for minute, I’ve got 5 things I immediately think of and jump up to do them. Only 2.5mg daily, might end up moving to 5mg 2x weekly for the longevity benefits, because this is a bit much.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently tried deprenyl and holy crap, the motivation and mood boost is almost too much. If I sit for minute, I’ve got 5 things I immediately think of and jump up to do them. Only 2.5mg daily, might end up moving to 5mg 2x weekly for the longevity benefits, because this is a bit much.
Any anxiety on this?
I’ve been wanting to use this for years… but I run high dopamine/low serotonin as it is. I’ve heard nothing but positive about deprenyl- but have never pulled the trigger.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any anxiety on this?
I’ve been wanting to use this for years… but I run high dopamine/low serotonin as it is. I’ve heard nothing but positive about deprenyl- but have never pulled the trigger.
No, nothing yet but haven’t been in any situations that would cause it. I always have propranolol around for speeches and such at work just to take the edge off. I imagine that on top of this would basically make me CEO in less than a year. Lol!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like putting this in my pre-workout. Gets me locked in. Really does help you focus.
I use to take this back in college even before an exam! :LOL: #hardcore!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have read about MAOI inhibitors and that they used to be prescribed but that it is not protocol anymore. I guess there are some risks to it but I think the reason they are not so much prescrtibed is that pharmaceutical companies want to push newer medicines that can bring a higher profit. Older ones become cheaper and when patents run out.
Personally I do enjoy some nice passion flower tea. It is relaxing and gives me a good mood and it contains a mild MAOI
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
the theory behind them makes sense to me they are basically just inhibiting the enzymes that break down your dopamine and serotonin I think although my explanation might be very over simplified.

To me though even just a single dose of Mirtazipine the only SSRI I have tried made me tired and the next day and I just would not consider using it personally.
But everybody is diiferent and reacts different.
I just really need to change my outer circumstances get a suitable job and a decent income basically

Thanks for your feedback on deprenyl and I am gonna be reading up on it some more.
kisaj, how do you feel deprenyl interacts with your stims? What stims do you use for daily functionality if you don´t mind sharing?

Take care anybody, sorry I deleted my post from last night. I sometimes get into slight mania at night and the next morning I am like crap I shouldnt have been sharin that lol
But the mind is like that, always changing, emotions and states of mind come and go and hopefully we can learn to hang on to better states of mind and the worse pass quicker.

Happy Sunday and forwards on everybody!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just did a quick google on deprenyl and found this:

"The antidepressive efficacy of l-deprenyl (5–10 mg daily) plus l-phenylalanine (250 mg/day) has been evaluated in 155 unipolar depressed patients. Both oral and intravenous administration showed beneficial effects in 90% of outpatients and 80.5% of inpatients. It is concluded that this combined treatment has a potent antidepressive action based on the accumulation of l-phenylethylamine in the brain." (W. Birkmayer, et al. 1984)

Gonna be researching some more, thanks for the heads up on deprenyl once again.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind that it is very safe for longevity doses of 5mg with no concerns of excess tyramine that comes with MAOIs. So far, it’s been a game changer. Everyday has been “what do we accomplish next!”, and this is coming from someone that rarely sits still.