Supplements or RX to increase effectiveness of PDE5 ED drugs?

davesavvy

Awards
I'm seeking recommendations for adding a supplement &/or rx drug to help make better use of my PDE5 use.

After a google search, I read about L-Citrulline & Doxazosin (alpha blocker) as a couple of possible good choices. Maybe even both. Not afraid of Dox as my blood pressure typically a tad high.

Citruline seems like the "safe & easy" choice but like to hear from anyone who has tried it for the benefit I'm looking for.

Looking forward to any other suggestions or recommendations.

P.S. I already know about PT141 & that is a "once and a while" or "special occasion" thing for me. Looking for something to be used daily & ongoing for all the other times.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
I'm seeking recommendations for adding a supplement &/or rx drug to help make better use of my PDE5 use.

After a google search, I read about L-Citrulline & Doxazosin (alpha blocker) as a couple of possible good choices. Maybe even both. Not afraid of Dox as my blood pressure typically a tad high.

Citruline seems like the "safe & easy" choice but like to hear from anyone who has tried it for the benefit I'm looking for.

Looking forward to any other suggestions or recommendations.

P.S. I already know about PT141 & that is a "once and a while" or "special occasion" thing for me. Looking for something to be used daily & ongoing for all the other times.
PT141 can raise blood pressure. I'd go with doxazosin.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Citrulline is great because it is effective for ED and it can help lower that BP.