Supplements irritating gyno ?

captainds

Awards
So currently taking Ursa Major, PA-XT, Arimahex, and test fix. I have had mild gyno for over 10 years unfortunately for messing with pro hormones . I haven’t touched anything hormonal in over 8 years and my gyno has stayed about the same . Unfortunately, recently, I have been on this stack for about 2-3 weeks and it has flared up really bad . Puffiness, itching, painful to touch . When I get sweaty or hot it’s really noticeable probably worse than it has ever been . Anyone know what might have caused this ? I love both companies just wondering what might be the problem? I am taking 4 caps of test fix, 1 ML of arimahex, 2ML of Ursa ( stopped it today run out ). 4 caps of PA . Any advice would be much appreciated! You guys are the best thank you so much ! 👍

kira1357

Awards
Hey, I just posted about online bloodwork I just got back and had SUPER high estradiol levels - and I'm also on PA-XT for a few weeks (I've also used tons of ursa and arimahex before). I think PA is the only one of those that could maybe possibly affect gyno - but this is speculating, and like you I love both of these companies and am not making any definite conclusions.

captainds

Awards
Well I have taken PA for along time by itself but the other ones are new for me . I didn’t see anything from PA .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey, I just posted about online bloodwork I just got back and had SUPER high estradiol levels - and I'm also on PA-XT for a few weeks (I've also used tons of ursa and arimahex before). I think PA is the only one of those that could maybe possibly affect gyno - but this is speculating, and like you I love both of these companies and am not making any definite conclusions.
Honestly, I hadn't even looked up PA, and can't remember what it is, at the moment.

But honestly.... Ursa, and Arimahex Shouldn't cause any issues like that.
I actually use Arimahex to curb any Slight gyno feelings or possibilities.

That said... You could be some outlier that I would never suspect (OP) ... But I highly doubt it.

captainds

Awards
Is my estrogen getting lowered to much ? Or is gyno flare up from higher estrogen ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have you stop the test fix product and stay on Arimahex solo at 3-5 pumps.

a lot of times puffy nips is progesterone related, it can also trigger old gyno issues.

some inhibit p and letting Arimahex do what it does best and thats normalize you sex hormones while keeping them elevated.

wouldn't hurt to get some ralox coming incase you let it go too far.

captainds

Awards
Oo I totally forgot another supplement I’m taking is BMP by evomuse also .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid is non-hormonal and works via mTOR pathways. It has zero to do with high estradiol levels. It's not even possible.

captainds

Awards
Also taking vector original one . Sorry I don’t know why I forgot about BMP and Vector .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So currently taking Ursa Major, PA-XT, Arimahex, and test fix. I have had mild gyno for over 10 years unfortunately for messing with pro hormones . I haven’t touched anything hormonal in over 8 years and my gyno has stayed about the same . Unfortunately, recently, I have been on this stack for about 2-3 weeks and it has flared up really bad . Puffiness, itching, painful to touch . When I get sweaty or hot it’s really noticeable probably worse than it has ever been . Anyone know what might have caused this ? I love both companies just wondering what might be the problem? I am taking 4 caps of test fix, 1 ML of arimahex, 2ML of Ursa ( stopped it today run out ). 4 caps of PA . Any advice would be much appreciated! You guys are the best thank you so much ! 👍
Test Fix isn't going to aggravate gyno, not even existing gyno. You would have to be a massive super responder for that to happen.

Phosphatidic Acid XT works via mTOR pathways and is non-hormonal and it isn't even possible for it to have an estrogen effect.

I mean no disrespect towards BMP at all, but to answer your question - there is an ingredient in BMP that has been shown to very potently increase estrogen in some people. I'm speaking directly on the ingredient, not their product. You may fall into the case of it having that affect on you from what you're saying.

kira1357

Awards
Test Fix isn't going to aggravate gyno, not even existing gyno. You would have to be a massive super responder for that to happen.

Phosphatidic Acid XT works via mTOR pathways and is non-hormonal and it isn't even possible for it to have an estrogen effect.

I mean no disrespect towards BMP at all, but to answer your question - there is an ingredient in BMP that has been shown to very potently increase estrogen in some people. I'm speaking directly on the ingredient, not their product. You may fall into the case of it having that affect on you from what you're saying.
Steve, what ingredient is that in BMP?

captainds

Awards
I have took BMP before we no issues . The new ones for me is Vector, Arimahex, and Test Fix . Love PA by the way ! It’s just weird I don’t know what’s going on . Have had a good bit of hair shedding also . The Gyno is really concerned me though because it’s painful and a good size knot has formed other than what I had .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol I'm on bmp too... ok that makes more sense than PA.
Let me preface my reply by saying that I am not speaking about BMP as a product, just one specific ingredient.

I don't want to go into detail on it because I don't want to be seen as speaking negatively about anyone's product, but its no secret that we've been asked a bunch of times to do a product like BMP, and if we ever do, there is definitely one ingredient in there that I would never use personally or ever put in a product because of the risk of increased estrogen (and my levels go up easily myself, hence why I'd never take that particular ingredient). The ingredient does have practical purpose for increasing bone morphogenetic protein, but unfortunately it also has been used to increase estrogen as well. The product obviously has great feedback overall, so I'm in no way saying anything negative about the product, just trying to be helpful on the subject.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve, what ingredient is that in BMP?
I started to not even post in the thread because I don't want anything I say to reflect negatively on their product, so I really am not comfortable going into detail on it. I think it isn't an issue for most people, but it may be for some, especially those that already have existing gyno issues.

captainds

Awards
Wouldn’t the Arimahex keep my estrogen sides at bay though ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have took BMP before we no issues . The new ones for me is Vector, Arimahex, and Test Fix . Love PA by the way ! It’s just weird I don’t know what’s going on . Have had a good bit of hair shedding also . The Gyno is really concerned me though because it’s painful and a good size knot has formed other than what I had .
It may be something else or it may be a combination of things. It's hard to have an open and honest discussion about things like this with different sponsoring companies/reps without it just turning into an argument.

captainds

Awards
Yes I agree . I understand I definitely love all the companies from the supper I’m taking . I am just concerned.

captainds

Awards
I remember when I did take test back on the day I would be really sensitive to estrogen sides from my test levels increased. Maybe they have increased a significant amount and bringing on estrogen sides ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember when I did take test back on the day I would be really sensitive to estrogen sides from my test levels increased. Maybe they have increased a significant amount and bringing on estrogen sides ?
Some people are just super sensitive to estrogen sides when increasing test levels, but I kind of doubt that's the case in this situation. I think you most likely have a couple different variables coming together.

You may want to consider just stopping the most recent additions and adding things back in one at a time after awhile to see what is or what combination it is that is causing the issue.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apply Arimahex to the gyno. It *may* help the situation.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apply Arimahex to the gyno. It *may* help the situation.
It may.

If there's a particular supp or ingredient you're concerned about, I'd try removing that

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly dude if it was me I would go see a doctor to rule out something more series. You are ASSUMING what it is…

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly dude if it was me I would go see a doctor to rule out something more series. You are ASSUMING what it is…
The doctors will say to stop supplements. They have never even heard of ingredients that we've been experimenting with for decades.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The doctors will say to stop supplements. They have never even heard of ingredients that we've been experimenting with for decades.
I had a friend who had gyno and it was eventually removed, but the doctors did other tests to make sure it wasn’t breast cancer.
I am not a doctor and I cannot comment on YOU personally.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I personally had to stop using Arimahex. It made me nipples itchy. I was only using it at 1ml as well. Ursa, epichaos, Stanogen, triton have never given me issues though.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me preface my reply by saying that I am not speaking about BMP as a product, just one specific ingredient.

I don't want to go into detail on it because I don't want to be seen as speaking negatively about anyone's product, but its no secret that we've been asked a bunch of times to do a product like BMP, and if we ever do, there is definitely one ingredient in there that I would never use personally or ever put in a product because of the risk of increased estrogen (and my levels go up easily myself, hence why I'd never take that particular ingredient). The ingredient does have practical purpose for increasing bone morphogenetic protein, but unfortunately it also has been used to increase estrogen as well. The product obviously has great feedback overall, so I'm in no way saying anything negative about the product, just trying to be helpful on the subject.
I agree and thank you are making the right stance. Also, if an ingredient increases estrogen, that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Estrogen can help gains, mood, libido, help with cardiovascular health etc. I keep estrogen as high as I can without sides. So saying a product increases estrogen is not necessarily a bad thing contrary to what most thing so maybe asking these questions should hurt anybody? But I agree error on the side of caution.

Arimihex had studies back in the day proving its efficacy as an AI. But maybe he’s super sensitive to a metabolite it produces downstream? Or a lot of times test boosters can be at fault.

I had zero sensitivity to gyno issues my whole life. I could even run trest without it. Max lmg as well. Anabolic xtreme mass fx gave me some sensitivity back in the day. Think it was spiked. The prior to a two week vacation, did a huge dose of Trest enanthate. Both AIs I brought with me were bunk and got gyno. Ever since then I’m hyper sensitive

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally had to stop using Arimahex. It made me nipples itchy. I was only using it at 1ml as well. Ursa, epichaos, Stanogen, triton have never given me issues though.
6-oxo was doing that to you? Odd, wouldn't think that. Not with that compound. If anything, it should help. I guess we all respond differently.