Supplements in Europe

Georgeg1

Awards
Hallo guys, first of all, i am sorry for my english. The question goes mostly to guys who order Supplements from Europe. I would mostly order from Musclelab but they have Limitations. I would supplement with Products like CEL, SNS, Iconic formulations, XPG and so on. I would Like to Order from Predator. I live in Germany and somebody wrote they would have a Store in Europe. And yes i am interested in gray area Supps Like transdermal 1 Andro and 11 yohi and i would wish not to have Problems with the local Customs. Are there and other options?

Georgeg1

Awards
Hallo guys, first of all, i am sorry for my english. The question goes mostly to guys who order Supplements from Europe. I would mostly order from Musclelab but they have Limitations. I would supplement with Products like CEL, SNS, Iconic formulations, XPG and so on. I would Like to Order from Predator. I live in Germany and somebody wrote they would have a Store in Europe. And yes i am interested in gray area Supps Like transdermal 1 Andro and 11 yohi and i would wish not to have Problems with the local Customs. Are there and other options?
Sorry for the Double Post🙁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the Double Post🙁
No worries. When that happens, just click the report button on one and for the reason, put accidental double post. I did it for you this time, so the Admin will take care of the other one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard people say that about Predator, but not sure if they have a store in Europe, but I do know a lot of people across the EU buy from them.

As far as other options, Unreal Supps carries a lot of the brands that you mentioned - SNS, CEL, XPG, & Iconic.

We also have a lot of people order direct from us on SNS and CEL, and we can assist with XPG products as well.

No one can ever make any guarantees with Customs for you - anytime you order something that isn't legal in your country, you always run a risk with Customs. Companies can try their best, but can never guarantee that Customs isn't going to open something and have an issue with it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, Pred has a fulfilment center in EU. In Netherlands I think. But if Pred has 'made a name' in Germany, then customs may open the shipment regardless and check the contents.

Most of SNS and CEL products don't include anything banned in Germany, so there's no risk, but you'd want to check all the ingredients before ordering. You'll just need to declare the order to customs as it arrives and pay the VAT, when ordering from outside of EU. Unreal Supps and Powermyself from UK are good shops.

Muscle lab sells straight up steroids from inside Germany. The system is weird.