Supplements for naturally raising DHT

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that creatine somewhat raises DHT a good amount, I hear pine pollen and Butea Superba raises DHT too. Which is better for raising DHT Butea or Pine Pollen? Or is it dependent for some people?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not a direct answer to your question, admittedly, but you might also look into studies on:

• Sorghum (flour is probably easiest),
  • Boron, and
  • Forskolin

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine as well, but I don't think the evidence is high enough for any natural DHT boosters.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arimahex boosts DHT significantly. its 6oxo and does so in a non PH manner. it raises total output of sex hormones. works to keep aromatase down.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arimahex boosts DHT significantly. its 6oxo and does so in a non PH manner. it raises total output of sex hormones. works to keep aromatase down.
For me I have really enjoyed my 3 weeks on this… definitely feel the increase with no natural suppression. Only issue is the dispenser seems like it will run out in less than 30 days doing 5 pumps per day… :(. I have the smaller size.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me I have really enjoyed my 3 weeks on this… definitely feel the increase with no natural suppression. Only issue is the dispenser seems like it will run out in less than 30 days doing 5 pumps per day… :(. I have the smaller size.
i have ran the 60 ml bottles dry and perfect measure on the last dose a few times. there has always been those misfires on the pump stroke here and there that throw off the measure too. user error, ect can make it seem off but rest assured there was 30 ml originally.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i have ran the 60 ml bottles dry and perfect measure on the last dose a few times. there has always been those misfires on the pump stroke here and there that throw off the measure too. user error, ect can make it seem off but rest assured there was 30 ml originally.
Yeah I believe it. It seems like the pumps are always the general issue with transdermals… otherwise for me it has been a wonderful product so far. It’s exactly what I was looking for as far as something non suppressive that boosts testosterone.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you describe your experience using Arimahex? How did you feel? What are the hallmarks of elevated DHT?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Butea superba is also supose to boost dht

poluvolo

Awards
creatine and butea ssuperba for sure
i am not sure about pine pollen

alvin1