supplements for injury on tb500 and bpc157

B

bb22

Awards
Can anyone think of supplements that would support the increased synthesis/healing of these compounds? Im taking glucosamine, vitamins atm, but figure i could need more. I have hip bursitis/pain around hip other hip and buttock, nerve inflammation in forearms, and pain in foot near heel.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Things I have heard for pain: Cats claw (topical), white willow bark. Other than that seek professional help.

B

bb22

Awards
Things I have heard for pain: Cats claw (topical), white willow bark. Other than that seek professional help.
I have been using "professional" help for 2 years without much bettering... reumatologist, PT, chiro etc

L

Lingley

Awards
You may want to research CBD or Kratom. Chris and Mark Bell are doing a documentary on Kratom. Check out their podcast with Joe Rogan.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You may want to research CBD or Kratom. Chris and Mark Bell are doing a documentary on Kratom. Check out their podcast with Joe Rogan.
Actually didn’t think of that at first. CBD is great for pain. I would look at that.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone think of supplements that would support the increased synthesis/healing of these compounds? Im taking glucosamine, vitamins atm, but figure i could need more. I have hip bursitis/pain around hip other hip and buttock, nerve inflammation in forearms, and pain in foot near heel.
Collagen can help

B

bb22

Awards
Thanks guys. As for extra vitamin C or B, wouldnt i get enough if im taking a multivit tab daily? it says 100% of daily dose anyhow.

I decided on MSM, glucosamine, cissus, curcumin, and some acid i forgot the name of (for nerves). Is this overkill, like could I leave 1 or two out?

Thanks, and fingers crossed:)

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. As for extra vitamin C or B, wouldnt i get enough if im taking a multivit tab daily? it says 100% of daily dose anyhow.

I decided on MSM, glucosamine, cissus, curcumin, and some acid i forgot the name of (for nerves). Is this overkill, like could I leave 1 or two out?

Thanks, and fingers crossed:)
Multi is enough. Vitamin is used in conjunction with gelatin to increase circulating collagen and collagen synthesis. In studies they used 5-15 mg oh gelatin with a low dose of vitamin c

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Curcumin BMC-95 is GOAT
For acute effects - Palmitoylethanolamide

B

bb22

Awards
Multi is enough. Vitamin is used in conjunction with gelatin to increase circulating collagen and collagen synthesis. In studies they used 5-15 mg oh gelatin with a low dose of vitamin c
wouldnt it be smart to also take collagen supplement then? bpc also increases collagen synthesis afaik