Supplements for Achilles rupture

justinc

Awards
I just had surgery today for a ruptured achilles tendon. Did it while playing basketball. Doctor says 4 to 6 months before I'll be 100 percent. Hopefully I will be walking in about 6 weeks. Ironically it was on my last day of PCT for a Epi/Tren cycle. What supplements would you guys recommend to get me back as soon as possible. I know nothing will replace working hard in physical therapy, just looking for an extra boost. Still been going to the gym on crutches just doing upper body stuff, mostly machines. You get alot of weird looks hobbling around on crutches in a gym. LOL.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USPLabs Super Cissus RX. Buy it. Now. Also horny goat weed, like in RPM, has some effects similar to cissus, but you'd want to ask an AppNut rep about that.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ahhhh, sorry to here bro. I ruptured mine about 2 years ago playing hoops too and had surgery....I took USP Labs Super Cissus to help aid in the recovery process (suggestion: by some bulk from Nutraplanet and cap it, it will give you something to do while you are on the shelf and allow you to mega dose at a reduced cost)

Aside from that bro, just focus on what they tell you to do in PT and be consistent in doing you PT exercises at home....hammer strength machines will become your best friend at the gym...the most annoying part of all, is telling the story of "what happened" over and over again to every Tom, Dck and Harry...watch you'll see.

Good luck with the recovery..certainly if you have any questions fire away

justinc

Awards
Thanks for the all the replies. Ya I was looking at the Cissus, just didn't know if it was worth it or not. I will probably buy it in bulk and cap it like u said R-mac. Need something to help with all the boredom. LOL. What size caps would you recommend? Also, do I need any special equipment for capping the powder? I know dumb questions but I've never capped any supplements before. Thanks.

Last edited:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the all the replies. Ya I was looking at the Cissus, just didn't know if it was worth it or not. I will probably buy it in bulk and cap it like u said R-mac. Need something to help with all the boredom. LOL. What size caps would you recommend? Also, do I need any special equipment for capping the powder? I know dumb questions but I've never capped any supplements before. Thanks.
http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/nutraplanet/deluxe-capping-kit-00.html all u need right there.

justinc

Awards
Thanks! Now if they would just get the Cissus in stock.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Now if they would just get the Cissus in stock.
i don't think the bulk cissus has been in stock for a while. i've seen other sites carry it but it's not from USP labs and is 5% cissus extract. i don't know what the usp labs stuff is but i think it was stronger