Hi all i am currently in PCT and am using the following,

Nolvadex 10mg per day,
Clomid, 25mg per day
OL K1ngs Blood 10 caps per day
SNS Reduce XT 3 caps per day
BLR FD2 3 caps per day
T2 400mcg per day
EBF Recompadrol and Evomuse Slintensity

and then Mondays and Fridays i use either one of the following, APS Mesomorph, Chaos and Pain Riot, and Dust Extreme, the pre workouts all contain DMAA.

I will be required to undertake a drug and alcohol test for work reasons in the next month and am wondering if any of these will give a false positive reading which i cannot afford.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also plan on taking Assas1nate, by olympus labs next month and am wondering if it has anything that could also get a false positive.

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
Majority of drug tests don't test for gear, supports, anti-e etc.
The DMAA on the other hand, I assume it clears fairly quickly but I would just get another pre to play it safe. Unless that is you don't care about the drug test.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Whats the strongest non DMAA pre workout available.

Also do you feel AMP Citrate will be detectable.

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
I feel like I've been repping this a lot today. Get some psychotic by Insane Labz if you're looking for legal crack.

Realistically if DMAA can cause false positives I wouldn't put it past AMP Citrate.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Been running the dmaa preworkouts since the ban was lifted, never had any tests cause false positives. I get tested on a monthly basis and workout mon-fri and my preworkout is a staple to my gym routine.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Of course there are those stories though, or a guy who knows a guy who once said he failed bc of dmaa

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
It depends on what the test is for. If you just have one for your job, cool go for it. If you have one for parole, maybe don't risk it.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Look I am no supplement expert here BUT a bit of common sense: if you can afford having a 'false positive' then either stop taking them ALL until the test is passed or as someone sugested before take a pre test in your own and free up yourself from worries.

If you really need the job, no supplement, no gain, no mood feel will worth the risk!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I will be switching over to PES Prolific from next week on-wards to avoid risk.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say it all depends on what they are looking for. Certain tests can show other substances. I would start by looking at that. I would avoid the DMAA and amp till you know more

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
Just double scoop Execute. That would probably do the trick

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't worry. Most profiles requested by employers are checking for alcohol and narcotics. You will be fine.

If you're worried about DMAA take a break, but I doubt you would test false positive.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't need to worry. I've taken numerous urinalysis for work after taking DMAA and also passed a hair follicle test to get hired for said job. You'll be just fine taking your current pres