Supplementing with DHEA?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
iconic formulations has a TD dhea. if I were to buy TD I'd probably go with that one. it's like half the price of that other one linked above
That or Hyperion or Dermacrine would be my choices.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
seems decent. i would read through the reviews first.

and topically when applied to the shoulders, you should see about 40% absorption. the thing thats croolest about topicals is that it kind of leeches the product into the blood stream over time. better yet, because of this, you will get the better effects because there will be more enzymes to covert the andro.

there is more of the specific enzymes found in the shoulder area driving even better conversion.
Dang, good info. My dumbass would have rubbed it on my stomach.

I will say it seems like these 100mg toniq dhea capsules do seem to do something when taken orally. it seems like tablets and capsules is really popular for dhea and idk why people would think it doesn't work at all
Toniq seems to be a decent quality company. I want to try their Tribulus. I know, trib sucks, but I like it 🤣

To me it says unavailable and that there's no info on when it will be back in stock. That might be a location thing too though..?

I don't have any expertise on the matter, so I don't know how difficult it is to create and produce a high quality high performing carrier and delivery method, and if that aspect is something trivial or an important focus point with something like dhea. But I do know, that a transdermal product is only as good as the carrier / delivery method used and that brands like Iconic and Apex are of the top performers and innovators in the field.

So just saying that maybe the what ever random brand with a topical dhea with the best price tag is not the best route to getting most out of TD dhea supplementation.

Shows for me, but I have never heard of this brand and it only has 20 reviews on Amazon. Price is good but no telling what you will actually get.

iconic formulations has a TD dhea. if I were to buy TD I'd probably go with that one. it's like half the price of that other one linked above
Thanks, I checked them out. Do you have a coupon or referral code for yourself?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Toniq seems to be a decent quality company. I want to try their Tribulus. I know, trib sucks, but I like it 🤣

Shows for me, but I have never heard of this brand and it only has 20 reviews on Amazon. Price is good but no telling what you will actually get.

Thanks, I checked them out. Do you have a coupon or referral code for yourself?
I don't have a code. I'm not a rep for anyone. unfortunately the only one I knew for iconic was THEBIGT who has passed on. the code might still work and go to his wife though.

I've used toniq tribulous and thought it worked. I have so many of these little black toniq bottles lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
"The site of application is one way to maximize the effectiveness of our topical hormones, while also altering the action the hormone has on the body. For instance, the skin on the front of the neck is thin and very vascular, making it ideal for systemic transdermal delivery. The skin on the shoulders and upper back – areas where you may have had acne as a teenager — are highly concentrated with steroidogenic enzymes such as 3b HSD and 17a HSD. These are the enzymes required to make hormonal conversions, such as DHEA > androstenediol > testosterone. On the flip side, the stomach area tends to carry a higher amount of the aromatase enzyme, especially if you’re prone to holding fat in the abdominal region. This would be an area to avoid applying testosterone gel, since the increased aromatase activity could increase the conversion to estrogen."

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about topical vs oral. I have only used topical while on TRT. Does Oral work as well?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test around 600 at age 35 is nothing to complain about, especially if you feel ok and your performance is adequate.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone else get tired from DHEA? feels like it makes me wanna take naps. but the naps are really good

K21

Awards
Hi would anyone be able to explain how a man who would supplement with dhea and is in tested sports, how do they actually know u are using dhea if the dose u use is to keep in normal range, does the supplement show up differently than naturally produced dhea, thanks for any insight

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi would anyone be able to explain how a man who would supplement with dhea and is in tested sports, how do they actually know u are using dhea if the dose u use is to keep in normal range, does the supplement show up differently than naturally produced dhea, thanks for any insight
Is it a banned substance? Just keep doses low. If you’re in the normal range, there wouldn’t be any way to detect it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it a banned substance? Just keep doses low. If you’re in the normal range, there wouldn’t be any way to detect it.
It is under USADA and I would assume under WADA as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Plain Dhea is not on your drug test. With that being said, what do you think dhea is going to do for you? I have to assume you're looking for some kind of advantage or edge on your sport in DHEA is not going to give you that

K21

Awards
Plain Dhea is not on your drug test. With that being said, what do you think dhea is going to do for you? I have to assume you're looking for some kind of advantage or edge on your sport in DHEA is not going to give you that
No not in any sports just for general wellbeing now and again, it was more of a hypothetical scenario,