Supplement Subscriptions

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
Evening!

Has anyone tried those monthly box subscriptions but in this case are supplements/fitness focused?

Looking at JackedPack, comes discounted and with a free shaker right now. This one seems to be a fav while browsing strictly aiming towards supps.

MuscleBox comes with supps and accessories along with their library of workout guides. They also have an exclusive Protein Box.

Gainz Box and many others are avail with clothes,gloves, and other goodies.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve never heard of these. Do you work for them or something?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Evening!

Has anyone tried those monthly box subscriptions but in this case are supplements/fitness focused?

Looking at JackedPack, comes discounted and with a free shaker right now. This one seems to be a fav while browsing strictly aiming towards supps.

MuscleBox comes with supps and accessories along with their library of workout guides. They also have an exclusive Protein Box.

Gainz Box and many others are avail with clothes,gloves, and other goodies.
Suggest jacked Pack

Last 4 months from them.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was about to say The Solution uses them

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never personally used any of these box services, but I think they can be helpful if you are looking to try new products and experiment/explore new brands. My biggest issue/concern is that you run the risk of spending money on products you will never use.

If you know your goals and have a general idea of what you want from supplements, it might be a better approach to ask friends (and us on the forum) for recommendations. This will allow you to personalize your supplements to your needs and use your money more wisely.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome way to sample a lot of different products. I don't have a subscription but I probably should get one!:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never personally used any of these box services, but I think they can be helpful if you are looking to try new products and experiment/explore new brands. My biggest issue/concern is that you run the risk of spending money on products you will never use.

If you know your goals and have a general idea of what you want from supplements, it might be a better approach to ask friends (and us on the forum) for recommendations. This will allow you to personalize your supplements to your needs and use your money more wisely.
Spend $10-15 on a box of samples, or spend $25-50 on a product
Everyone responds different. and 90% of the logs are skewed because they constantly change variables. Taking a reiview or a log is somethig you can only do with a grain of salt. I would never take a "Good Bro's" review on a single product over trying out 10-15 different samples for a similar or cheaper price. IMO

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is there a protein product (bar, cookie, powder, etc) only subscription box? I could see that being potentially worth it. I don’t care much for the pre-workout and BCAA samples

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
Spend $10-15 on a box of samples, or spend $25-50 on a product
Everyone responds different. and 90% of the logs are skewed because they constantly change variables. Taking a reiview or a log is somethig you can only do with a grain of salt. I would never take a "Good Bro's" review on a single product over trying out 10-15 different samples for a similar or cheaper price. IMO
Agreed I like variety and would rather try the product myself. Something as basic like preworkouts I have to try and not go off how my friend responded

Daehlluks

Daehlluks

Awards
Is there a protein product (bar, cookie, powder, etc) only subscription box? I could see that being potentially worth it. I don’t care much for the pre-workout and BCAA samples
Protein Box