Supplement Review and Recommendations

Yondu

Awards
I have been reading AM for the past year but have only recently became a member. The knowledge on the forum is extraordinary. So my first post is a request to review my supplements and offer recommendations.

I have lifted on and off for the last 30 years. The last 4 year I have consistently lifted 5 day per week.
I tend to always be in maintenance or cut never bulk. I’m 48, 5’11’ 180 lbs and I estimate 12% bf.

I’m currently taking the following:

Daily:
Multi with all the basic plus the following
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine 10 mg
Taurine 10mg
Choline 10mg
Inositol 10mg
MSM 10mg
L-Carnitine 6mg
Silica 4mg
Boron 2mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 25mg
Lutemax 2020 Lutein 2mg
Lycopene 1mg
Tumeric Root Extract 500mcg
Zeaxanthin 400mcg
Astaxanthin 50mcg
Beta-Cryptoxanthin 10mcg
BCAA Blend 150 mg

CLA 4000mg

Thermo Igniter
Niacin 20mg
Thermogenic Blend 243.34mg
(Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsimax, Capsicum Fruit Extract, Black Pepper Fruit Extract)

Fish Oil 1500mg

L-Carnitine 1,500mg
L-Carnitine1,000mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 250mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 250mg

Test Support
Fenugreek seed extract 500mg
Damiana 500mg
Diindolylmethane 250mg
Ashwagandha root 500mg
Eurycoma longifolia root 100mg
Quercetin 250mg

Days I work out:
BCAA’s 5g morning 5g during workout

PreWo - Performix Iridium

Whey Protein 20g prior to work out and 20g after work out. Each serving also contains Amino Acids 2.83g Leucine 2.56g L-Carnitine 166mg

Thanks in advance for all responses and recomendations.

onder18

onder18

Awards
Stack looks solid. How do you like the Ion Iridium? I've got that one in my rotation. I use two scoops. It's pretty darn good in my opinion.

Yondu

Awards
Stack looks solid. How do you like the Ion Iridium? I've got that one in my rotation. I use two scoops. It's pretty darn good in my opinion.
I haven't used a lot of PWO but like the ION Iridium Cherry Limade. I can definitely feel the Stimtingle! I recently started the test boost supp and started to get headaches. I think it is related to hydration.

onder18

onder18

Awards
I noticed I didn't see creatine. That's definitely something to add.

Yondu

Awards
I noticed I didn't see creatine. That's definitely something to add.
Sorry, yes I supp Beyond Raw Creatine HCL 4g per day. Tastes like s*** but seems solid. If there is anything better I would switch.

onder18

onder18

Awards
I use the same exact one. For creatine hcl it seems like the best value. It seems like it works pretty good.

Yondu

Awards
I use the same exact one. For creatine hcl it seems like the best value. It seems like it works pretty good.
I switched to it 4 months ago and have been very happy with the price and performance.

Fishermanzz2

Awards
One that I've found to work really well is NutrivitaShop creatine. The monohydrate mixes very well and is literally tasteless. Not sure about HCL, but the products that I've used from them have always been very pure and authentic. Lower price too. And NO I do not work for them or anything. Just stating my opinion in case anyone is looking for good, low priced creatine.